(n.) Among weavers, yarn for the warp. Hence, abb wool is wool for the abb.
(1) We were able to ascertain a series of boys [from this study and a previous one (Hodgson S V, Hart K, Abbs S, et al.
(2) Infants are born with very good clinical state, ABB and gases in blood.
(3) Even patients with lip deformities considered too mild for a standard Abbe flap no longer need be denied lip revision when the cupid's bow is deficient.
(4) It was shown that in hyperthermia both mean arithmetic and mean harmonic thickness of ABB were increased.
(5) The effect of protein on acid-base balance (ABB) was studied in young and old male white rats.
(6) The study compares stromal swelling and ABB swelling for a single 10-min pulse with that for a 150-min sustained dose.
(7) The tumor was excised with wide tumor-free margins and an Abbe-Estlander reconstruction was carried out.
(8) In a sense, the ABB's petition is encouraging, since it suggests that eight years mainlining easy cash has addled their brains.
(9) Marked destructive changes were noted in lung alveolar epithelial ABB layer up to the appearance of cell content in alveolar space and denudation of the epithelial basal membrane.
(10) Examples of this approach include Alstom who have invested in Brightsource (utility scale solar thermal) and Tidal Generation (tidal power); ABB is working with Aquamarine (wave power) and Trilliant (smart grid); Siemens with Tendril and a number of other smart grid companies; Monsanto with biofuels company Sapphire Energy .
(11) The lung capillary endothelial layer was the most thick ABB layer, in which severe micropinocytosis could be observed.
(12) Exposure to benzalkonium chloride for 150 minutes produces a greater increase in both ABB and stromal thickness than does exposure to 235 ppm hydrogen peroxide.
(13) To detect pathognomic antigen expression, antibodies against Neuron-specific-enolase (NSE) as a marker for endocrine activity and cytokeratin to prove the epithelial character of cells were used (Abb.
(14) Two new mouse monoclonal antibodies reactive with two synthetic peptides corresponding to Abb amino acids (146-157) and Abs amino acids (146-157) were produced.
(15) Inhibition of LPS-induced differentiation could be mediated by mAb binding to either Ek, Abk, or Abb on CH12.LX or an Ab-bearing transfectant, CH12.ABB1.
(16) The Abbe-McIndoe procedure of lining the neovaginal canal with split thickness skin grafts has become standard.
(17) Three RNA species were found in St. Abb's Head virus nucleocapsids, and were estimated to be 8500 bases (L), 3600 bases (M) and 1900 bases (S) in length.
(18) Newcastle University said it was hard to define the number of places it was offering this year, and that most of its departments were looking to recruit more students under the ABB rule.
(19) The Abbe island flap was converted into fleur-de-lis flap with extensive mucosal wings to improve the fullness of the upper lip.
(20) The reinnervation of Abbe-Stlander-Sabattini flap for inferior lip reconstruction after operation for cancer was considered.
(v. t. & i.) Alt. of Abye
(1) The ABI figures revealed that the best annuity for someone who is a heavy smoker and has severely impaired health was at Prudential, which paid out 46% more than the worst, from Friends Life.
(2) While it has been possible to readily produce large numbers of such templates from M13 or other single-stranded vectors for several years, the sequencing of double-stranded DNA templates using the ABI 373 DNA Sequencer has had a considerably lower success rate.
(3) Postoperative APR improved to 86.3 millimeters of mercury and ABI to 0.63 (p less than 0.05).
(4) And I would make sure that any news report included critics of his language.” We need to talk about the online radicalisation of young, white men | Abi Wilkinson Read more Damien McGuinness, a BBC Berlin correspondent, observes that Germany’s media, reconstructed after the war with a strong “moral component”, is struggling with the same journalistic challenge.
(5) By contrast, resting ABI measurements alone are unable to identify reliably a failing graft; they are useful primarily for confirming technical adequacy and relief of ischemia.
(6) This stress-related accumulation of the rab18 mRNA is markedly decreased in the ABA-synthesis mutant aba-1, the ABA-response mutant abi-1 or in wild-type plants treated with the carotenoid synthesis inhibitor, fluridone.
(7) The Association of British Insurers (ABI) is proposing that all homes continue to be covered, but with a cap on the annual premium they would pay.
(8) Molecular genetic analysis of PALL-I cells revealed neither bcr rearrangement nor 8.5-kb abI-related mRNA that is characteristically seen in Ph1-positive chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML).
(9) Huw Evans, deputy director general at the ABI, said: "The review of the Riot Damages Act is overdue, but government proposals to drastically cut back compensation are at odds with its intention to retain the principle that the state is responsible for the costs of riot damage, that has proved its worth for taxpayers for over 100 years.
(10) Bound CGP-ABY was cleared first from the tips of the projections and subsequently from the entire pseudopod surface.
(11) Tonight, Abi Alton has to pretend to be Sammy Davis Jr. Next week, Abi Alton has to sing next to an out-of-control pneumatic drill.
(12) The induction by ABA is abolished in the ABA-insensitive mutant abi-1 indicating that the abi-1 mutation defines a component in the ABA response pathway.
(13) In the alternative (ABI-constant) method, intensity at the two ears was varied symmetrically about a constant base intensity, in a manner roughly approximating the pattern of changes that occur when a free-field stimulus is moved in azimuth from the median sagittal plane.
(14) The genetic determinant for abortive infection of bacteriophage (Abi) from the lactococcal plasmid pCI829 was cloned on a 6.2 kb StuI fragment in Escherichia coli using the shuttle vector pSA3.
(15) DSA and routine assessment of graft flow velocity (GFV) and ankle pressure indices (ABI) during the first postoperative year.
(16) The ABI also issued an amber alert on Barclays last year when one in 10 investors failed to support the remuneration report at an annual meeting, when private shareholders hit out against the pay deals.
(17) On the eve of the third anniversary of the outbreak of rioting in Tottenham , north London, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) said that had the planned changes to compensation been in place in 2011 only £1 would have been paid out for every £10 worth of damage.
(18) Eighty-six femoropopliteal bypass operations were performed for ischemic ulceration, gangrene or rest pain in 77 patients whose mean preoperative ABI was 0.35.
(19) ABI exhibited the highest IL-6, and the cytokine level was lower in RAS, PMC, HGS and OLP in this order.
(20) Plasma C3d levels and iC3b in asthmatic patients were both comparable to those observed in normal controls, whereas patients with ABI had significantly higher iC3b levels than both other groups.