(n.) Among weavers, yarn for the warp. Hence, abb wool is wool for the abb.
(1) We were able to ascertain a series of boys [from this study and a previous one (Hodgson S V, Hart K, Abbs S, et al.
(2) Infants are born with very good clinical state, ABB and gases in blood.
(3) Even patients with lip deformities considered too mild for a standard Abbe flap no longer need be denied lip revision when the cupid's bow is deficient.
(4) It was shown that in hyperthermia both mean arithmetic and mean harmonic thickness of ABB were increased.
(5) The effect of protein on acid-base balance (ABB) was studied in young and old male white rats.
(6) The study compares stromal swelling and ABB swelling for a single 10-min pulse with that for a 150-min sustained dose.
(7) The tumor was excised with wide tumor-free margins and an Abbe-Estlander reconstruction was carried out.
(8) In a sense, the ABB's petition is encouraging, since it suggests that eight years mainlining easy cash has addled their brains.
(9) Marked destructive changes were noted in lung alveolar epithelial ABB layer up to the appearance of cell content in alveolar space and denudation of the epithelial basal membrane.
(10) Examples of this approach include Alstom who have invested in Brightsource (utility scale solar thermal) and Tidal Generation (tidal power); ABB is working with Aquamarine (wave power) and Trilliant (smart grid); Siemens with Tendril and a number of other smart grid companies; Monsanto with biofuels company Sapphire Energy .
(11) The lung capillary endothelial layer was the most thick ABB layer, in which severe micropinocytosis could be observed.
(12) Exposure to benzalkonium chloride for 150 minutes produces a greater increase in both ABB and stromal thickness than does exposure to 235 ppm hydrogen peroxide.
(13) To detect pathognomic antigen expression, antibodies against Neuron-specific-enolase (NSE) as a marker for endocrine activity and cytokeratin to prove the epithelial character of cells were used (Abb.
(14) Two new mouse monoclonal antibodies reactive with two synthetic peptides corresponding to Abb amino acids (146-157) and Abs amino acids (146-157) were produced.
(15) Inhibition of LPS-induced differentiation could be mediated by mAb binding to either Ek, Abk, or Abb on CH12.LX or an Ab-bearing transfectant, CH12.ABB1.
(16) The Abbe-McIndoe procedure of lining the neovaginal canal with split thickness skin grafts has become standard.
(17) Three RNA species were found in St. Abb's Head virus nucleocapsids, and were estimated to be 8500 bases (L), 3600 bases (M) and 1900 bases (S) in length.
(18) Newcastle University said it was hard to define the number of places it was offering this year, and that most of its departments were looking to recruit more students under the ABB rule.
(19) The Abbe island flap was converted into fleur-de-lis flap with extensive mucosal wings to improve the fullness of the upper lip.
(20) The reinnervation of Abbe-Stlander-Sabattini flap for inferior lip reconstruction after operation for cancer was considered.
(n.) A vestment of white linen, reaching to the feet, an enveloping the person; -- in the Roman Catholic church, worn by those in holy orders when officiating at mass. It was formerly worn, at least by clerics, in daily life.
(1) A nutritional index composed of four commonly used parameters (PIW, ALB, PALB, TLC) was calculated.
(2) G-prot and G-alb correlated nearly as well as HbA1C 10-20 days after the glucose profile (r = 0.54-0.64, P less than 0.01-0.001), but only weakly after 25-35 days.
(3) Plasma volume and plasma concentration and transcapillary escape rate of albumin (TER alb), i.e.
(4) In five in vitro tests at 4 degrees C using polyclonal cryoglobulinemic (CG) plasma from a patient treated by plasma exchange (PE), the large pore filter retained only 22% of the mass of Alb, and a comparable amount of CPP and IgM, as compared to the plasma fractionator, at a fraction of its total retention capacity.
(5) Monthly measurements were conduced of the following activities, in the period between post infection days 160 and 400: total protein (TPR), albumin (ALB), cholesterol (CHOL), triglycerides (TRIG), Zn and Cu concentrations as well as sorbitol dehydrogenase, lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), alpha-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase (alpha-HBDH), gamma-glutamyltransferase, aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), creatine kinase (CK), alkaline phosphatase and fructose-1,6-diphosphate aldolase (ALD).
(6) Using immunocytochemistry and morphometrics, the percentages of Alb-positive follicles (follicle-index), of Alb-positive granulosa cells (granulosa-index), and of strongly reacting follicles (intensity-index) were evaluated in intact and regressing follicles of different diameter groups during different stages of the estrous cycle.
(7) This binding process was inhibited by unlabeled f-Alb as well as by the antibody raised against the f-Alb receptor.
(8) By contrast, unchanged binding of the drugs was found in the case of Alb Verona (570 Glu----Lys).
(9) The F, albumin (ALB), prealbumin (PREALB), retinol binding protein (RBP) and alpha-1-glycoprotein (GLYCO) levels were controlled in 37 patients (29 undergoing scheduled digestive tract surgery and 8 undergoing heart surgery), through preoperative and postoperative tests every three days.
(10) During TPN the average percent increases for PP were 0.1% (ALB, NS), 20% (TFN, NS), 60% (TBPA, P less than 0.02), and 116% (RBP, P less than 0.005).
(11) Plasma albumin (P-Alb) and total protein concentrations, as well as oncotic pressure, hemodynamic, and oxygen transport variables, were followed for 90 min.
(12) ALB urine excretion increased to 110-120 micrograms.min-1 after the 100 and 600 m swims and to 56 micrograms.min-1 after 2,000 m (resting values: 9 micrograms.min-1).
(13) Therefore, in 70 patients with malignant chest diseases (NSCLC, 42 patients; SCLC, 15; lung metastasis, 7; others, 6), the correlation between nutritional parameters of total protein (Tp), serum albumin (Alb), and serum (cholinesterase (ChE] and Karnofsky Performance Status scale (KPS) was investigated.
(14) We conclude that compatible FFP is a better resuscitation agent than ALB after an otherwise fatal hemorrhage because FFP is a better acid buffer.
(15) The predominant band at 64,600 co-migrates with ALB and was demonstrated by immune overlay to be ALB, which was also the major protein in the S-I fraction.
(16) The increase in blood lactate concentration immediately after exercise, increases in urinary excretion of lactate, pyruvate, alpha 1 M, beta 2 M, albumin and decrease in Cl- excretion 30 min after exercise in the H-alb group were significantly greater than in the L-alb group.
(17) Increased displacement of T4 from Alb-FDH by salicylate was also evident at therapeutic ratios to a 1:1 dilution of serum in a dialysis system.
(18) The transplanted tumor showed both papillo-tubular and solid growth patterns, in which positive reactions for AFP, CEA, ferritin (FER), carbohydrate antigen 19-9 (CA 19-9), albumin (ALB) and fibrinogen (FIB) were confirmed by the avidin-biotin-peroxidase complex method.
(19) Linkage group 2 contains ALB-1 and ADH-2, and probably is homeologous to group 1.
(20) The endoneurial fluid elutions (EFE) from normal and crushed nerves were evaluated for extracellular proteins by sodium dodecyl sulphate-pore gradient electrophoresis (SDS-PGE) after silver stain and after immune overlay following electrophoretic transfer to nitrocellulose using antisera to albumin (ALB), neuron specific enolase (NSE), and the major myelin glycoprotein (P0).