(1) This protein did show an immunoglobulin arc on immunoelectrophoresis against abovementioned antibody and against rabbit anti mouse Ig serum.
(2) It appears probable that this may be of fundamental pathogenetic significance in the three abovementioned diseases, the causes of which we have difficulty in finding or agreeing upon.
(3) Although there were quantitative differences, no fundamental difference was found in any of the abovementioned aspects of cellular function when the reticulocytes from Belgrade rats were compared with those from iron-deficient animals.
(4) A critical examination of the abovementioned hypotheses as sources of these findings rules out inbreeding, null alleles, aneuploidy, population mixing and imprinting as sole causes.
(5) It was shown that the abovementioned parameters were depressed by an excess of iodide, but perchlorate administration prevented the inhibitory effect of iodide.
(6) Bacterial negativity was recorded on days 3, 4, and 5 after cessation of therapy in Shigella flexneri-positive cases (5 cases), while in case of Shigella sonnei positivity bacterium negativity could be obtained within the abovementioned period in only 3 out of the 5 cases.
(7) It is established that there is a mathematical relationship between motor vehicle use, from 1920 to 1975, and deaths due to the abovementioned diseases.
(8) Eleven of the abovementioned patients died in an ICU because of inadequate oxygenation or ventilation.
(9) The observed changes in chemical shift anisotropy are indicative of a change in orientation of the abovementioned leucine carbonyls.
(10) It was established that some of the factors determining the haemodynamic state of the organism, such as: blood volume, arterial pressure, vascular resistance, cardiac output, etc., are of great significance for the realization of the pressor response to BCO, but the haemodynamic state of the animal before the occlusion and the interactions between the abovementioned factors are decisive for the form, magnitude and maintenance of the pressor response in BCO.
(11) Acta 507, 552--556) that cholesterol did not prevent the cytochrome binding to phosphatidylcholine liposomes in the presence of a large excess of liposomes could be confirmed in the present study, but this does not contradict the abovementioned conclusion.
(12) These similarities of the karyotypes are important because they may make easier a possible experimental cross-breed of the abovementioned entities.
(13) The strict correlation between the carbachol concentration curves for inositol trisphosphate generation and [Ca2+]i rise, and the inhibition by theophylline of the Ca2$ signal without major effects on inositol phosphate generation, satisfy important requirements of the abovementioned interpretation.
(14) The author believes that the genotypical traits on the organism which are fenotypically expressed in the abovementioned signs exert a modifying influence on the clinical features of schizophrenia.
(15) The abovementioned chemical changes were almost identical whether they were only vascular changes or whether senile atrophy of Alzheimer type was also present.
(16) With the abovementioned two methods it appears that the selected population has the most successful academic results if the cut-off point of the amended Smeltzer method and the Swedish formula is 60 and 15 respectively.
(17) The first group included individuals belonging to a hospital staff, the second group included chemical workers who were not exposed to the abovementioned chemicals.
(18) The resistance to threonine was found to correlate well with the increasing activities of the abovementioned enzymes and with a higher productivity of the E. coli strain.
(19) 3) The abovementioned strains were classified into twelve types according to the results of these tests.
(20) In light of the abovementioned cases, it seems that the clinical picture of Graves' disease is usually hidden by the clinical symptoms of anorexia nervosa.
(imp. & p. p.) of Mention
(1) There was no mention of remaining problems regarding 16 of the 28 omphalocoele patients and 10 of the 16 gastroschisis patients.
(2) Of the 622 people interviewed, a large proportion (30.5%) believed that the first deciduous tooth should erupt between the age of 5-7 months; the next commonly mentioned time of tooth eruption was 7-9 months of age; and 50.3% of the respondents claimed to have seen a case of prematurely erupted primary teeth.
(3) The increased muscular strength in due to a rise of calcaemia, improved muscle contraction and probably also due to the mentioned nutritional factors.
(4) Direct limiting effects of hypothermia on tissue O2 delivery and muscle oxidative metabolism as well as vasoconstriction and arteriovenous shunting associated with CPB procedures are likely to be involved in the above mentioned alterations of cell metabolism.
(5) In self-opinions on own appearance the children mentioned teeth as a feature which they would like to change as first.
(6) The authors suggest that the outstanding high sensitivity of the above mentioned two tests applied parallelly reveals that they highlights partially different aspects of coronary artery disease, and that is why the overlapping between the methods is relatively small.
(7) Taking into account the calculated volume and considering the triangular image as one face of the particle, it is suggested that eIF-3 has the shape of a flat triangular prism with a height of about 7 nm and the above-mentioned side-lengths.
(8) Subgingival plaque was sampled and the presence or absence of the above mentioned bacteria assessed with BANA reagent cards (Perio Scan).
(9) Four of the tumours, 2 adenomas and 2 intramucosal carcinomas, having a remarkable macroscopic appearance like a large mucosal fold are especially mentioned.
(10) The evaluation of the data of unknown test persons of a pilot study in 96% resulted in a correct classification in patients with heart and circulatory diseases or persons with healthy heart and circulation, the classification in the above mentioned groups of diagnosis was performed on an average to 57%.
(11) The use of UEBP-deficient female rat liver cytosol revealed that the afore-mentioned steroids are ineffective with respect to estrogen reception.
(12) The Guardian neglects to mention 150,000 privately owned guns or that Palestinians are banned from bearing arms.
(13) It is mentioned that the lack of a valuable status for industrial physicians may adversely affect the evolution of training programs in Switzerland.
(14) Essien, by the way, has been decent so far, other than the error just mentioned.
(15) In healthy persons the supernatant of lymphocytes preincubated with PHA and ALG was found to show a stimulating effect to clonogenic properties of marrow progenitors, the mentioned effect being not in proportion to the concentration value.
(16) But mention the words "eurozone crisis" to other Finns, and you could be rewarded with little more than a confused, albeit friendly, smile.
(17) Wimbledon said the world No1 Williams had been suffering from a viral illness and it was a sad and bizarre end to the American’s tournament, not to mention a worrying sight, seeing her hardly able to play.
(18) The essentials of standardizations of bronchial provocation tests from the clinical point of view are mentioned.
(19) However, there's been very little mention of what happened in Manchester today – shame on you.
(20) CoQ10 suppressed the mentioned phenomenon in regenerating liver.