(1) This suggested that some of the cell population became metabolically inactive at a very early stage, possibly owing to suboptimal conditions of growth.Glycine, lysozyme and lithium chloride initiated lysis of BCG growth in the aforementioned media 24-48 hours after inoculation.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned, we also seek to compare radioactivity values of different spas during the same season as well as of an individual spa at different seasons of the year.
(3) Thus, the aforementioned knowledge will allow an improved clinical acumen and permit the early diagnosis of postoperative infection.
(4) This is the first case of this rare tumor studied by all the three aforementioned radiodiagnostic modalities; and one of the few reports of its computed tomographic (CT) appearances in the literature.
(5) Some of these are functions that would once have been taken on through squatting – and sometimes still are, as at Open House , a social centre recently and precariously opened in London's Elephant & Castle, an area torn apart by rampant gentrification, where estates are flogged off to developers with zero commitment to public housing and the aforementioned "shopping village" is located in a derelict estate.
(6) It obviates the need for excision in patients who fulfill the aforementioned criteria.
(7) Continuation of pregnancy up to the terms when the fetus was expected to be born viable was considered as the main target of the aforementioned treatment.
(8) To map sequence changes in a more refined manner we performed detailed analyses of 33 low passage clinical isolates, including those aforementioned, analysing a sequence within glycoprotein B containing a major neutralizing epitope.
(9) This article reports a tumour found occurring in the left mandible of a 67-year-old Indian male which histologically showed features of both the aforementioned lesions.
(10) Close scrutiny of the platelet morphology and a search for the aforementioned platelet granulopathy are important in the evaluation of patients with myeloproliferative diseases.
(11) The model successfully simulates the aforementioned features of NM response topography.
(12) The 96 patients who had heart transplantation during the aforementioned period were divided into two groups: group I comprised 35 patients who were transplanted before dobutamine was used, while group II comprised 61 patients for whom the dobutamine test was always considered.
(13) All of the aforementioned phenomena are either explicitly or implicitly associated with transport processes through and around the lens.
(14) Teacher training is very highly regarded here; led by a team of nine teachers, it includes the aforementioned branches, alongside classes in anatomy and Ayurveda.
(15) Pathomorphological and clinical features of the aforementioned lesions are discussed.
(16) In 2013, the aforementioned big brands have now managed to deliver free-from products that aren't taste-free.
(17) Based on these results we propose a degradation mechanism consisting of an initial cAMP- and ATP-dependent modification of the enzyme, followed by a cAMP-independent phosphorylation, which leads to the appearance of the aforementioned monomeric phospho form; this in turn seems to undergo limited proteolysis.
(18) For the entire population, the aforementioned vasoactive drugs (as a group) effected changes in regional blood flow which correlated poorly with changes in cardiac output; the correlation coefficient (r) between changes in cardiac output and limb blood flow was 0.16 (p = NS), hepatic blood flow 0.04 (p = NS), and renal blood flow 0.42 (p less than 0.05).
(19) The aforementioned regimen with allowance of routine leucovorin rescue is tested as preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stages T3 to T4 nonmetastatic bladder cancer.
(20) N-Ethylmaleimide inhibited all the aforementioned reactions.
(imp. & p. p.) of Mention
(1) There was no mention of remaining problems regarding 16 of the 28 omphalocoele patients and 10 of the 16 gastroschisis patients.
(2) Of the 622 people interviewed, a large proportion (30.5%) believed that the first deciduous tooth should erupt between the age of 5-7 months; the next commonly mentioned time of tooth eruption was 7-9 months of age; and 50.3% of the respondents claimed to have seen a case of prematurely erupted primary teeth.
(3) The increased muscular strength in due to a rise of calcaemia, improved muscle contraction and probably also due to the mentioned nutritional factors.
(4) Direct limiting effects of hypothermia on tissue O2 delivery and muscle oxidative metabolism as well as vasoconstriction and arteriovenous shunting associated with CPB procedures are likely to be involved in the above mentioned alterations of cell metabolism.
(5) In self-opinions on own appearance the children mentioned teeth as a feature which they would like to change as first.
(6) The authors suggest that the outstanding high sensitivity of the above mentioned two tests applied parallelly reveals that they highlights partially different aspects of coronary artery disease, and that is why the overlapping between the methods is relatively small.
(7) Taking into account the calculated volume and considering the triangular image as one face of the particle, it is suggested that eIF-3 has the shape of a flat triangular prism with a height of about 7 nm and the above-mentioned side-lengths.
(8) Subgingival plaque was sampled and the presence or absence of the above mentioned bacteria assessed with BANA reagent cards (Perio Scan).
(9) Four of the tumours, 2 adenomas and 2 intramucosal carcinomas, having a remarkable macroscopic appearance like a large mucosal fold are especially mentioned.
(10) The evaluation of the data of unknown test persons of a pilot study in 96% resulted in a correct classification in patients with heart and circulatory diseases or persons with healthy heart and circulation, the classification in the above mentioned groups of diagnosis was performed on an average to 57%.
(11) The use of UEBP-deficient female rat liver cytosol revealed that the afore-mentioned steroids are ineffective with respect to estrogen reception.
(12) The Guardian neglects to mention 150,000 privately owned guns or that Palestinians are banned from bearing arms.
(13) It is mentioned that the lack of a valuable status for industrial physicians may adversely affect the evolution of training programs in Switzerland.
(14) Essien, by the way, has been decent so far, other than the error just mentioned.
(15) In healthy persons the supernatant of lymphocytes preincubated with PHA and ALG was found to show a stimulating effect to clonogenic properties of marrow progenitors, the mentioned effect being not in proportion to the concentration value.
(16) But mention the words "eurozone crisis" to other Finns, and you could be rewarded with little more than a confused, albeit friendly, smile.
(17) Wimbledon said the world No1 Williams had been suffering from a viral illness and it was a sad and bizarre end to the American’s tournament, not to mention a worrying sight, seeing her hardly able to play.
(18) The essentials of standardizations of bronchial provocation tests from the clinical point of view are mentioned.
(19) However, there's been very little mention of what happened in Manchester today – shame on you.
(20) CoQ10 suppressed the mentioned phenomenon in regenerating liver.