(1) It is my desperate hope that we close out of town.” In the book, God publishes his own 'It Getteth Better' video and clarifies his original writings on homosexuality: I remember dictating these lines to Moses; and afterward looking up to find him staring at me in wide-eyed astonishment, and saying, "Thou do knowest that when the Israelites read this, they're going to lose their fucking shit, right?"
(2) We knew it would be a strange match because they had to come out and play to win to finish third,” Benitez said afterwards.
(3) Afterwards in five cadavers the flow rate was increased until a herniation of the TA appeared.
(4) He told MPs that any steps taken to shore up the markets as a result of the referendum would be disclosed afterwards.
(5) Treatment was continuous for 3 months and 2 days weekly afterwards.
(6) Upon stimulation with NGF, the percentage of Ras.GTP increased to 24% after 2 min, and the high level of Ras.GTP was maintained for at least 16 h. On the other hand, the activation of Ras by FGF and IL-6 showed distinct kinetics; about 3-fold increase of Ras.GTP was detected at 10 min, and afterward, the level returned to the basal level within 60 min.
(7) "You could understand why I need another central defender," Mourinho said afterwards.
(8) Afterwards, the unemployed welder said: “I just didn’t like his attitude.
(9) Rabbit morulae and blastocysts were cultured in conventional culture media [Ham's F10 or BSM II supplemented with bovine serum albumin (BSA) or serum] or in Ham's medium supplemented with synchronous or asynchronous uterine flushings, mostly for 2 days, and afterwards investigated by light and electron microscopy and by autoradiography.
(10) He stayed silent when the teacher asked him a question and afterwards I found him standing in the middle of the classroom looking totally lost as everyone ran around.
(11) Removal of the interscapular brown adipose tissue from rats living at room temperature has no effect on the calorigenic response to adrenaline or noradrenaline, neither immediately afterwards nor 2-4 days later.4.
(12) Afterwards, he checked every detail to show me where I had painted badly.
(13) In kidney, the DNA methylase activity first increases up to 16 h and decreases afterwards.
(14) Twenty patients were studied before June 1983 (group 1), and 19 patients were studied afterward (group 2).
(15) They need not tilt the head backwards during inhalation or hold their breath afterwards.
(16) Significant concentrations were found in his serum and urine for several days afterwards.
(17) Standard ecg examination was carried out at the admission time, every 15 minutes during the first 2 hours, 3, 6, 12, 24 and 48 hours later, and afterwards in the same time as ECHO 2D.
(18) The measurements were made 3 days after the suppression of the drug and afterwards every 3 to 6 days for a month.
(19) Barcelona’s coach Luis Henrique said afterwards: “To lose Messi means that football loses.
(20) Whereas an increase in the number of C trachomatis infections, more pronounced among women, was observed up to 1986, a small decrease has been observed afterwards in males.
(adv.) At a later time; afterwards.
(1) Here we report that sperm from psr males fertilizes eggs, but that the paternal chromosomes are subsequently condensed into a chromatin mass before the first mitotic division of the egg and do not participate in further divisions.
(2) These studies led to the following conclusions: (a) all the prominent NHP which remain bound to DNA are also present in somewhat similar proportions in the saline-EDTA, Tris, and 0.35 M NaCl washes of nuclei; (b) a protein comigrating with actin is prominent in the first saline-EDTA wash of nuclei, but present as only a minor band in the subsequent washes and on washed chromatin; (c) the presence of nuclear matrix proteins in all the nuclear washes and cytosol indicates that these proteins are distributed throughout the cell; (d) a histone-binding protein (J2) analogous to the HMG1 protein of K. V. Shooter, G.H.
(3) Subsequently, the study of bundle branch block and A-V block cases revealed that no explicit correlation existed between histopathological changes and functional disturbances nor between disturbances in conduction (i.e.
(4) Immunocompetence was also evident when the cells from thymectomized donors were first incubated with thymus extract for 1 hr and subsequently tested for reactivity.
(5) Limited biopsic retroperitoneal lymphnode dissection subsequently extended following the result of the frozen section histology.
(6) Results suggest that Cd-MT is reabsorbed and broken down by kidney tubule cells in a physiological manner with possible subsequent release of the toxic cadmium ion.
(7) Importantly, these characteristics were strong predictors of subsequent mortality.
(8) In 14 of the patients the imaging results were checked against the histological findings of a subsequent thymectomy, which revealed four thymomas and (with the exception of one normal thymus) hyperplastic changes in all the others.
(9) In the case presented, overdistension of a jejunostomy catheter balloon led to intestinal obstruction and pressure necrosis (of the small bowel), with subsequent abscess formation leading to death from septicemia.
(10) The degree of increase in Meth responsiveness elicited by the initial provocation is a major factor in determining the airway response to a subsequent HS challenge.
(11) A leg ulcer in a 52-year-old renal transplant patient yielded foamy histiocytes containing acid-fast bacilli subsequently identified as a Runyon group III Mycobacterium.
(12) None of the children in the study showed clinical symptoms of acquired subglottic stenosis before discharge from hospital, and none has been readmitted for this condition subsequently.
(13) Subsequent isoelectric focusing in sucrose revealed an isoelectric point of 9.0-9.2.
(14) Scintigraphic pictures of the uterine cavity and oviducts were obtained with a Jumbo Toshiba gamma-camera; they were subsequently analysed by an Informatek SIMIS-3 data processing system.
(15) However, the effects of such large-scale calvarial repositioning on subsequent brain mass growth trajectories and compensatory cranio-facial growth changes is unclear.
(16) Although chronologic age may not be a good predictor of pregnancy outcome, adolescents remain a high-risk group due to factors which are more common among them such as biologic immaturity, inadequate prenatal care, poverty, minority status, and low prepregnancy weight, and because factors associated with an early adolescent pregnancy, such as low gynecologic age, may continue to influence the outcome of subsequent pregnancies.
(17) We describe both the three supportive psychotherapeutic steps, which may last months to years including subsequent dynamically psychotherapeutic strategies as well as the reactions of the auxiliary therapist function on the students.
(18) The second algorithm finds all subsequence alignments between the pattern and the test with at most k differences.
(19) In subsequent experiments, both components were found to be significant and additive predictors of face recognition with no residual effect of typicality.
(20) For consistent identification of the normal pancreas, preliminary longitudinal scanning at, or near, the mid-line and subsequent oblique scanning in the long axis are necessary prerequisites in delineating the anatomic outline of the pancreas.