(1) Brazil got the battle fever on alright, but not in a good way.
(2) Ramblin' Jack, Corb has explained, did not acquire his nickname because of a penchant for long walks: in nearly an hour onstage, he gets around to three songs, including Dylan's Don't Think Twice, It's Alright.
(3) Allen has released two best-selling albums, Alright, Still and It's Not Me, It's You, and a number of hit singles including The Fear and Smile.
(4) Her second album It's Not Me, It's You came out in February last year, after her debut Alright Still sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide.
(5) Never salubrious – Pulp's Jarvis Cocker even wrote a song about his time there in which he simply repeats the lines "Oooh – it's a mess alright – it's Mile End" over and over again.
(6) Bowie was like a like a lighthouse that guided those people and made them feel it was alright to be different, to try things out and dye your hair and wear strange clothes.
(7) She would lean in and ask me softly if so-and-so was alright as "she's had a hard time of it".
(8) Superstar, Everything's Alright and I Don't Know How to Love Him.
(9) Video of the year and best collaboration: Taylor Swift feat Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best female video and best pop video: Taylor Swift - Blank Space Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best male video: Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best hip-hop video: Nicki Minaj – Anaconda Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best rock video: Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman Facebook Twitter Pinterest Artist to watch: Trap Queen – Fetty Wap Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best direction: Kendrick Lamar – Alright Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best video with a social message: Big Sean feat Kayne West and John Legend – One Man Can Change The World Facebook Twitter Pinterest
(10) Alright, that’s good actually – let’s do the Bond thing for a bit.
(11) There's a little feeling out early here, and Dwight King just felt Oduya alright, crushed him into the boards.
(12) One day I might have the balls to exhibit them - to show others in their middle-class "I'm alright, bollocks to you" lifestyles who aren't affected by the issue just how real it is.
(13) So many good things were happening for him here, I thought he’d be alright,” said Sleep.
(14) It’s not like rubber bullets or gas, people are dying alright,” O’Reilly told interviewer Marvin Kalb.
(15) It has occasionally, alright once, paved the way to a stellar career – for Sean Connery.
(16) It is alright to be corrupt,” they sometimes say.
(17) A man, 22, from south London, who talks about unemployment and why he looted: "When I left my house, yeah, it wasn't anything to do with the police, because as far as I'm concerned … the police that started the whole thing, yeah, were the police in Tottenham, so when it came down to Lewisham, it had nothing to do with Mark … I literally went there to say 'Alright then, well, everyone's getting free stuff, I'm joining in', like, because, it's fucking my area … these fucking shops, like, I've given them a hundred CVs … not one job … That's why I left my house.
(18) He’s smart, alright,” another teacher told her, “But he comes from such a chaotic background that he never knows where he will sleep that night, or where his next meal is coming from.
(19) And while I don’t ever expect to arrive at a point in life where I’m alright with the fact that my mother is gone, I know that I am so, so lucky to have loved and been loved that much by anyone.
(20) He eyed me nervously, then decided either that I'm probably alright, or that it was too late to worry about it.