(1) Brazil got the battle fever on alright, but not in a good way.
(2) Ramblin' Jack, Corb has explained, did not acquire his nickname because of a penchant for long walks: in nearly an hour onstage, he gets around to three songs, including Dylan's Don't Think Twice, It's Alright.
(3) Allen has released two best-selling albums, Alright, Still and It's Not Me, It's You, and a number of hit singles including The Fear and Smile.
(4) Her second album It's Not Me, It's You came out in February last year, after her debut Alright Still sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide.
(5) Never salubrious – Pulp's Jarvis Cocker even wrote a song about his time there in which he simply repeats the lines "Oooh – it's a mess alright – it's Mile End" over and over again.
(6) Bowie was like a like a lighthouse that guided those people and made them feel it was alright to be different, to try things out and dye your hair and wear strange clothes.
(7) She would lean in and ask me softly if so-and-so was alright as "she's had a hard time of it".
(8) Superstar, Everything's Alright and I Don't Know How to Love Him.
(9) Video of the year and best collaboration: Taylor Swift feat Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best female video and best pop video: Taylor Swift - Blank Space Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best male video: Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best hip-hop video: Nicki Minaj – Anaconda Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best rock video: Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman Facebook Twitter Pinterest Artist to watch: Trap Queen – Fetty Wap Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best direction: Kendrick Lamar – Alright Facebook Twitter Pinterest Best video with a social message: Big Sean feat Kayne West and John Legend – One Man Can Change The World Facebook Twitter Pinterest
(10) Alright, that’s good actually – let’s do the Bond thing for a bit.
(11) There's a little feeling out early here, and Dwight King just felt Oduya alright, crushed him into the boards.
(12) One day I might have the balls to exhibit them - to show others in their middle-class "I'm alright, bollocks to you" lifestyles who aren't affected by the issue just how real it is.
(13) So many good things were happening for him here, I thought he’d be alright,” said Sleep.
(14) It’s not like rubber bullets or gas, people are dying alright,” O’Reilly told interviewer Marvin Kalb.
(15) It has occasionally, alright once, paved the way to a stellar career – for Sean Connery.
(16) It is alright to be corrupt,” they sometimes say.
(17) A man, 22, from south London, who talks about unemployment and why he looted: "When I left my house, yeah, it wasn't anything to do with the police, because as far as I'm concerned … the police that started the whole thing, yeah, were the police in Tottenham, so when it came down to Lewisham, it had nothing to do with Mark … I literally went there to say 'Alright then, well, everyone's getting free stuff, I'm joining in', like, because, it's fucking my area … these fucking shops, like, I've given them a hundred CVs … not one job … That's why I left my house.
(18) He’s smart, alright,” another teacher told her, “But he comes from such a chaotic background that he never knows where he will sleep that night, or where his next meal is coming from.
(19) And while I don’t ever expect to arrive at a point in life where I’m alright with the fact that my mother is gone, I know that I am so, so lucky to have loved and been loved that much by anyone.
(20) He eyed me nervously, then decided either that I'm probably alright, or that it was too late to worry about it.
(1) When you design something for a “beneficiary”, it may seem okay not to involve them centrally in the process.
(2) Okay, that number 8 ranking isn’t incredibly impressive but it’s much better than, say, settling for a NIT bid and then (hilariously) losing in the first round .
(3) From my understanding, at this point we are okay.” Waco Police spokesperson William Swanton speaks at a news conference early Thursday after an explosion at a fertilizer plant in the town of West, near Waco, Texas.
(4) I think it’s okay as a Catholic to get my guidance as a Catholic from the Pope but certainly not economic policy or environmental policy.” Trump has previously questioned the faith of another adversary, Ted Cruz, saying: “You gotta remember, in all fairness, to the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK?” Cruz’s father is an evangelical pastor who emigrated from Cuba, and the senator has pursued extremely religious voters throughout his campaign.
(5) Against Feyenoord we could think, ‘Okay, it’s a different profile of football but today against a typical Premier League team, ‘Micky’ could perform this way.
(6) Racism has been normalised in Sweden, it’s become okay to say the N-word,” she says, recounting how a man on the subway used the racial slur while shouting and telling her to hurry up.
(7) Everyone's okay it looks like, and it's not like Jackson needs it.
(8) He pauses a beat, and laughs, "Okay, I guess I have had my best revenge!"
(9) Blount gets them three on first down, the Patriots look like they're trying to take my advice here, and on second down Brady throws to (okay I'm going to blatantly cut-and-paste this one) Michael Hoomananawuni for15 yards.
(11) With the stodge and results-first defensiveness of the Verbeek and Osieck interregnums out of the way, it is finally okay to like to the Socceroos again.
(12) People who are building a service which I pay for with my privacy or money I'm quite okay with.
(13) Ray Allen got knocked about on that play but he seems okay.
(14) The Tigers will have to settle for a field goal... 2.39am GMT Florida State 3-14 Auburn, 11:09, 2nd quarter Nick Marshall and Tre Mason combine to get to the 50 and a first down (okay Marshall only got them one yard, but he helped!).
(15) I had to give myself permission to be okay with bottle-feeding for nutrition and still breastfed Layla for comfort, for both our sakes.
(16) 11.27pm BST Dodgers 0 - Cardinals 1, top of the 8th Okay, you can go to your bullpen but don't go full-Joe Maddon on us, Matheny.
(17) Email from Resins.Man, showing us it's always okay to be sentimental when it comes to baseball games i've only ever been to one baseball game........ ....at Fenway Park back in '79, and I remember it just like David Lengels photo, pillars, overhanging roof, pitch like a widescreen slot.
(18) Well, okay, maybe not for Don Zimmer, but world peace for like 99.999% of us.
(19) Megan Carpentier: I hoard SPF 70 like liquid gold I’m white even by the standards of white people: not only did I earn the nickname Caspar growing up (long before I went goth, thanks for asking), but in the summer of 1998, which I spent studying in Munich, three random Germans stopped me on the streets over July and August to ask if I was feeling okay because I was so pale.
(20) Every now and then I get wistful for when I was just a consumer of games because I can never have that back, but fortunately the love of the work is strong enough that I’m okay with that, and I’ve played so many life-changing games because I’m seeking them through the lens of a developer.