(1) During the performance of propulsive waves of the oesophagus the implanted vagus nerve caused clonic to tetanic contractions of the sternohyoid muscle, thus proving the oesophagomotor genesis of the reinnervating nerve fibres.
(2) Treatment termination due to lack of efficacy or combined insufficient therapeutic response and toxicity proved to be influenced by the initial disease activity and by the rank order of prescription.
(3) "The Samaras government has proved to be dangerous; it cannot continue handling the country's fate."
(4) 119 representatives of this population were checked in their sexual contacts; of these, 13 persons proved to be infected with HIV.
(5) Basing the prediction of student performance in medical school on intellective-cognitive abilities alone has proved to be more pertinent to academic achievement than to clinical practice.
(6) Well tolerated from the clinical and laboratory points of view, it proved remarkably effective.
(7) It arguably became too comfortable for Rodgers' team, with complacency and slack defending proving a dangerous brew.
(8) She was organised, good with people, very grown up and quickly proved herself to be indispensable.
(9) Proving that not all teens are content with being part of a purely digital community, Adele Mayr attended a YouTube meet-up in London’s Hyde Park.
(10) Gamma-irradiated splenic homogenates of armadillos infected with M. leprae proved sterile by conventional tests and media.
(11) None of the compounds proved active against the replication of retroviruses (human immunodeficiency virus, murine sarcoma virus) at concentrations that were not toxic to the host cells.
(12) A polypotent mechanism of the stimulating effect of fibronectin instillations during all the stages of the reparative process in the corneal tissue was proved.
(13) Platelet survival time in patients with Crohn's disease proved to be significantly shortened (p less than 0.001), whereas platelet turnover appeared augmented.
(14) The data obtained from all groups proved to be consistent.
(15) A newborn presenting with persistent umbilical stump bleeding should be screened for factor XIII deficiency when routine coagulation tests prove normal.
(16) Treatment was monitored by simple measurements, and it's toxicity proved to be scanty.
(17) The resistance proved to be directly dependent upon the specific antisense RNA and to be inversely proportional to the multiplicity of infecting polyoma.
(18) Accordingly, LPA proved an extremely stable characteristic which did not show any substantial variations in the course of five years.
(19) The obtained protein fraction proved to be a glycoprotein according to the positive staining with periodic acid Schiff.
(20) The consequences of proved hypersensitivity in patients with metal-to-plastic prostheses, either present prior to insertion of the prosthesis or evoked by the implant material, are not known.