(v. i.) To gather matter; to swell and come to a head, as a pimple.
(1) Meanwhile Bradley Beal has developed into a dangerous second option and complementary sidekick in exactly the same way that Dion Waiters hasn't for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
(2) Beale said: "Our performance has been substantially affected by the low interest rate environment and the dramatic fall in commercial property valuations, which have led to compression in our margin and a sustained higher level of impairments in line with our experience during the second half of last year."
(3) Congenital contractural arachnodactyly (CCA) was described by Beals and Hecht as an autosomal dominant disorder distinct from Marfan syndrome and comprising joint contractures, arachnodactyly, scoliosis, and a distinct "crumpled ear" deformity.
(4) It has been made by in-house agency ITV Creative by producers Laurie Smith, Kirsty Beale and Grant Hawksworth.
(5) Eight members of a 3-generation kindred of Indian descent with congenital contractural arachnodactyly (Beals syndrome) have been appraised.
(6) The issue has refused to go away despite Livingstone insisting he used the company to pay three other people, including his wife, Emma Beal.
(7) We feel comfortable in barbershops to have an opinion,” Beale said.
(8) For Beale – known as “Woody” to his friends – the barbershop trip is not just a quick in-and-out appointment.
(9) Nightlife Beale Street is "home of the blues" with bars, clubs and live music nightly.
(10) Paul Dacre was the unanimous choice," said the code committee secretary, Ian Beales.
(11) Duerward Beale goes to his local barbershop in Philadelphia , Pennsylvania, two or three times a month.
(12) The Synechocystis 6803 amino acid sequence shows significant similarity upon alignment with HemA sequences from E. coli, Bacillus subtilis, Salmonella typhimurium, and Chlorobium vibrioforme but does not contain the amino acid sequence derived from the N terminus of the previously purified GluTR protein (Rieble, S., and Beale, S. I.
(13) The Wizards appeared to have fixed their home-court demons when Bradley Beal stole a rebound then hit a 3-pointer at the other end to put the Wizards up 74-73 with 8½ minutes to play.
(14) Leading actor Winner: Ben Whishaw – Richard II (The Hollow Crown) Derek Jacobi – Last Tango In Halifax Sean Bean – Accused (Tracie's Story) Toby Jones – The Girl Leading actress Winner: Sheridan Smith – Mrs Biggs Anne Reid – Last Tango In Halifax Rebecca Hall – Parade's End Sienna Miller – The Girl Supporting actor Winner: Simon Russell Beale – Henry IV Part 2 (The Hollow Crown) Peter Capaldi – The Hour Stephen Graham – Accused (Tracie's Story) Harry Lloyd – The Fear Supporting actress Winner: Olivia Colman – Accused (Mo's Story) Anastasia Hille – The Fear Imelda Staunton – The Girl Sarah Lancashire – Last Tango In Halifax Performance in an entertainment programme Winner: Alan Carr for Alan Carr: Chatty Man Graham Norton for The Graham Norton Show Ant and Dec for I'm a Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
(15) I mention something that the actor Simon Russell Beale once said to me, that all performers are trying to please either their mother or their father.
(16) To tackle these issues, Beale wants to recruit and train barbers to help cut through some of the mistrust.
(17) Beale explained that because it took time to set up a new company and many commercial insurance policies were renewed at the start of January, Lloyd’s had to act now to ensure its Brussels subsidiary was up and running by the middle of next year.
(18) "We're already there and offering these loans," said Beale.
(19) Anne-Marie Duff taking on one of the biggest roles in American playwriting, a long-awaited musical by Tori Amos and a gala night celebrating the theatre's history are all on the menu for the National Theatre's 50th anniversary year – not to mention the prospect of Sam Mendes returning to the stage to direct Simon Russell Beale in King Lear early in 2014.
(20) WSTA chief executive Miles Beale said: “There are many reasons why people may not feel like celebrating 2016 but the WSTA are pleased to give you something happy to reflect on – 2016 can now be remembered as the ‘Great British Gin Take Off’.” According to the WSTA, the next fastest growing category was sparkling wine including champagne which rose 12%, ahead of beer which rose 2% and wine which fell by 1%.
(n.) A name given to the seed of certain leguminous herbs, chiefly of the genera Faba, Phaseolus, and Dolichos; also, to the herbs.
(n.) The popular name of other vegetable seeds or fruits, more or less resembling true beans.
(1) The optimum is 30 degrees C for the maize isolate and only 20 degrees C for the haricot bean isolate.
(2) A remarkably close relationship was found between both H. pylori urease subunits and jack bean (Canavalia ensiformis) urease, the subunit of which is a single 840 amino acid polypeptide.
(3) They could go out and trade for a pitcher such as the New York Mets’ Bartolo Colón , an obvious choice despite his 41 years, but he would come with an $11m price tag for next season and have to pass through the waiver wires process first – considering the wily mood Billy Beane is in this year, the A’s could be the team that blocks such a move.
(4) The buccal glands of adults of the Southern Hemisphere lamprey Geotria australis consist of a pair of small, bean-shaped, hollow sacs, embedded within the basilaris muscle in the region below the eyes and to either side of the piston cartilage.
(5) The IgE potentiating component in castor bean was found to enhance IgE responses to other antigens such as ovalbumin and when 0.8 microgram of an unheated castor bean extract was administered together with an optimal dose of ovalbumin, there was a substantial increase in ovalbumin-specific IgE but not IgG in all animals.
(6) precursor phaseolin) is incubated with jack bean alpha-mannosidase show that the high mannose glycan on Asn252, but not the one on Asn341, is susceptible to enzyme degradation.
(7) Middle component particles of bean pod mottle virus (BPMV) containing small protein subunits with a cleaved C terminus were used to produce monoclonal antibodies (MAbs).
(8) Phaseolus vulgaris leucoagglutinin (PHA-L), a kidney bean lectin used as an anterograde tracer, was iontophoretically injected into the posteroventral cochlear nucleus (PVCN) of guinea pigs.
(9) The plastocyanin content of etiolated bean leaves (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) was measured, and the development of the protein in response to light was followed.
(10) Adlloy, 0.3 g or 3 g per body weight (kg), was fed orally with the basal diet consisting of casein, sucrose, bean oil, mineral, and vitamin mixtures.
(11) The inhibitors tested in order of their decreasing effectiveness were alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor (alpha-1-antitrypsin), lima bean trypsin inhibitor, soybean trypsin inhibitor, Bowman-Birk (soybean) inhibitor, Kunitz pancreatic trypsin inhibitor, porcine Kazal inhibitor, and chicken ovomucoid.
(12) The bean sprout enzyme catalyzed ferredoxin-dependent electron transfer from NADPH to equine cytochrome c at a high rate but, unlike the spinach enzyme, exhibited little NADPH to 2,6-dichlorophenol indophenol diaphorase activity.
(13) In Rhodotorula, peroxisomes are characterized by the same "bean" configuration and paired arrangement imitating "copulation" as mitocondria.
(14) Studies with the mung bean enzyme revealed that the anti-alpha immunoreactive component was more sensitive to trypsinization than the anti-beta immunoreactive component of the Mr 60,000 protein band.
(15) October 11, 2012 And who wouldn't believe in Moneyball given the run that Billy Beane and his boys are having this season?
(16) Four cases of right lower quadrant abscess, each a clinical diagnostic dilemma, were recognized as abscesses surrounding a perforated viscus by application of the "coffee bean" sign on sonographic examination.
(17) Mutations in the hrpC locus, although preventing the bacteria from eliciting a hypersensitive reaction on tobacco, allowed the bacteria to produce delayed and attenuated symptoms in Red Kidney bean leaves and to multiply to a level 10(2)- to 10(3)-fold lower than that of the wild-type strain.
(18) Cases tended to consume slightly more rice, but less protein-rich foods (i.e., bean curd, meat, eggs) and vegetables than did controls.
(19) JP Bean tells the story of the folk revival of the 1950s and 60s, "not an easy task", added Cocker, "especially when the events in question took place many years ago and may have involved the consumption of alcohol".
(20) Beans were steamed-blanched at 100 degrees C for 2 minutes, and then canned and autoclaved at 121 degrees C for 10 minutes.