(n.) A man who takes great care to dress in the latest fashion; a dandy.
(n.) A man who escorts, or pays attentions to, a lady; an escort; a lover.
(1) With his father, then Delaware’s senior US senator, at his side in 2006, Joseph R “Beau” Biden III launched his campaign for attorney general.
(2) Warm words from Obama for Biden leave door open for support for 2016 run Read more The US vice-president, in a conference call with Democratic National Committee members, said he was trying to decide whether he could give “my whole heart and my whole soul” to a run for the White House, but also alluded to the burden that had been placed on his family by the death of his son, Beau Biden .
(3) They call him “Joe”, worry aloud about his family and try to combine excitement about a potential run with genuine heartfelt personal concern with how he is coping with the death of Beau.
(4) Several weeks after discontinuation of interferon therapy, Mees-Beau lines became evident on the patient's fingernails.
(5) Clooney directs, and has co-written the screenplay with Grant Heslov and Beau Willimon, author of the original stage play, Farragut North.
(6) But if their daddy did a good job that might make take a second look.” Beau Jackson Jr agreed.
(7) I was able to witness first-hand Beau’s character,” Odierno said.
(8) But while graffiti artists have benefited from the radical chic factor, the beau monde never hired street vendors to give them some rebellious cool.
(9) Beau Biden, son of US vice-president Joe Biden, dies of brain cancer at 46 Read more President Barack Obama on Saturday addressed a full Catholic Mass honoring Beau Biden in Wilmington, Delaware.
(10) Based on a script by Oscar-nominated writer Beau Willimon, it was to be a remake the 1990 BBC series House of Cards, and would star Kevin Spacey as an amoral US senator.
(11) And I knew that I was loved and his hand would never leave mine.” The death of Beau Biden is the first time a sitting US president or vice-president has lost one of their own children since John F Kennedy’s son Patrick died just two days after his birth in 1963.
(12) Also cheers to Lizzy Caplan for her nominations for Masters of Sex (and the show’s recognition for great guest stars like Allison Janney and Beau Bridges too).
(13) In addition to these dystrophies due to abnormal formation of the matrix, there are other malformations, bayonet hair and the Pohl-Beau line, which are secondary to temporary disturbances in other volumetric control parameters.
(14) This lead to a complete acute zinc deficiency syndrome with pronounced acrodermatitis enteropathica-like skin changes in the face and the genital region, paronychia, flat blistering on the hands and feet, loss of hair, fingernail ridging (Beau's) and serious physical changes.
(15) And it is a testament to Joe and Jill – to who they are – that Beau lived a life that was full; a life that mattered; a life that reflected their reverence for family.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest Beau Biden speaks at the 2012 Democratic convention.
(16) It has been reported that he was urged to run by his son, Beau, who died in May after a lengthy battle with cancer.
(17) José Ignacio is where the beau monde of South America come to hang out until the end of April before jetting off to Europe or the US to chase the sun.
(18) Could they have destroyed the very thing they want to make happen by misreading the delicate public sympathy since Beau’s death?
(19) Among 2016 presidential candidates, Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton used Twitter to say: “My heart is broken for the family of Beau Biden – a wonderful man who served his country with devotion and lived his life with courage.” Presumed Republican frontrunner Jeb Bush said: “Saddened by the news of Beau Biden’s passing.
(20) The idea that we’d say goodbye to Don and the SC&P crew as they jetted off into the sun – and Joan into the arms of new beau Richard Burghoff – would be far too neat.
(1) As we walk away from the restaurant, he looks up an interview (with himself) on his iPhone and announces his musical credentials: "Yup, two Radiohead songs in both 'Clueless' and 'Romeo and Juliet', back when all anybody knew was 'Creep'.
(2) Romeo, described as “the fashion one” of the Beckham children by his former footballer father, made his modelling debut for Burberry in 2013.
(3) He then brought further drinks – four gin and tonics, a champagne cocktail, and even a £15 Romeo and Julieta cigar.
(4) Gamble and Huff's career spans the history of rock and soul – Gamble sang with a group called the Romeos in the 60s, while Huff's early days reach back further, having played piano on sessions for the rock'n'roll songwriting duo Leiber and Stoller, and for Phil Spector.
(5) They had become an allegory for unhappy love, a foreshadow of Romeo and Juliet set in the Hindu Kush .
(6) The UN commander in Rwanda, Lieutenant General Romeo Dallaire, described meeting Bagosora in the first days of the genocide as like "shaking hands with the devil".
(7) His journey to the real costume began at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and he was turning heads soon after his graduation with stage performances in Kes and Romeo and Juliet , winning the Manchester Evening News award for Best Newcomer in 2004 before scooping Outstanding Newcomer at the Evening Standard theatre awards two years later.
(8) His comments followed a gloomy update from HR Owen, the upmarket car retailer, which said sales of Alfa Romeos and Lamborghinis were falling sharply as City bankers hit by the credit crunch cut back on luxury spending.
(9) The "Multiair" engine, to be used initially in Alfa Romeo's Mito supermini car, directly controls air through the intake engine valves.
(10) One of the highlights is Mats Ek’s Juliet and Romeo, which, as the title suggests, focuses on the emotional trajectory of its heroine, and uses an arrangement of Tchaikovsky’s music rather than the ubiquitous Prokofiev score.
(11) My mind wanders back to the bears and I silently wish Romeo as much luck in finding his mate as I’ve had finding this stunning spot.
(12) Bailey said Romeo was an “utter joy” to work with.
(13) However, in her book Gods and Kings: The Rise and Fall of Alexander McQueen and John Galliano, Dana Thomas quotes the designer Romeo Gigli, who employed McQueen in Milan some years later, telling how when working on a new jacket shape in the Gigli studio McQueen was asked to remake it several times.
(14) (1982) Virology 120, 441-452; Affabris, E., Romeo, G., Belardelli, F., Jemma, C., Mechti, N., Gresser, I., and Rossi, G. B.
(15) He tossed Shakespeare into a modern-day, thinly veiled Miami in the electrifying Romeo + Juliet and sent Nicole Kidman wafting, purring and simpering through bohemian Paris in Moulin Rouge!
(16) In Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, the tragic denouement can be attributed directly to the consequences of the Great Plague.
(17) A Balkan choir and a uniquely atmospheric setting should make this a Romeo and Juliet less ordinary.
(18) Another critic pointed out that the mayor’s agenda lacked any mention of industry, even though Turin is the longtime home of carmakers Fiat and Alfa Romeo and is considered Italy’s industrial heartland.
(19) 1993's Romeo Is Bleeding played on this with Lena Olin's irresistible contortionist mob killer.
(20) Born in Los Angeles but raised in Surrey, the British-American actor starting acting as a teenager, later playing in Kes and Romeo and Juliet at the Royal Exchange theatre in Manchester.