(1) Firstly, there is an animated debate over the exact running order of Lou Bega’s conquests (“No, it’s Monica, then Rita.
(2) A detailed study in the epizootic area in New South Wales (particularly around Bega) showed that 80 to 100% of serums from cows in herds in this area possessed neutralising antibodies.
(3) Bega Cheese, one of Australia’s biggest dairy product manufacturers, launched a sustainability program in 2014, which led to a $50m investment in environmental initiatives.
(4) We understand there’s only so much money to go around, but if they were going to close or withdraw funding from shelters, it would have been nice to know in advance.” In the country town of Bega in the state’s south-east, where homeless services were transferred to Mission Australia, the new operator was not even aware they now had a refuge to run, because the government didn’t include the Bega women’s refuge in the tender .
(5) This is a great return for the chicken company.” It highlighted the example of Bega Cheese, which has increased its revenue and number of employees by 500% in the past decade, in part by securing halal certification that opened new markets overseas.
(6) Photograph: Oskar Reinhart Foundation Son of Nazi governor returns art stolen from Poland during second world war Read more Nine have been restituted – including Susanna, a sculpture by Reinhold Begas, which was found in Berlin’s National Gallery; August Gaul’s Resting Lion from 1903, also found in Berlin; a Roman child’s sarcophagus from the end of the second century AD; and Lady with Red Blouse, a pastel drawing of Mosse’s sister Emilie by Adolph Menzel, found in Winterthur, Switzerland.
(7) As the government scrambled to allocate extra funding to the refuge, the local Bega Women’s Resource Centre was inundated with domestic violence victims who had nowhere to go.
(imp. & p. p.) of Begin
(1) Once treatment began, no significant changes occurred in Group 1, but both PRA and A2 rose significantly in Groups 2 and 3.
(2) The Trans-Siberian railway , the greatest train journey in the world, is where our love story began.
(3) In the fall of 1975, 1,915 children in grades K through eight began a school-based program of supervised weekly rinsing with 0.2 percent aqueous solution of sodium fluoride in an unfluoridated community in the Finger Lakes area of upstate New York.
(4) The playing fields on which all those players began their journeys have been underfunded for years and are now facing a renewed crisis because of cuts to local authority budgets.
(5) Amid the passionate discussion at the NDA meeting, the two women began to develop a plan.
(6) S&P – the only one of the three major agencies not to have stripped the UK of its coveted AAA status – said it had been surprised at the pick-up in activity during 2013 – a year that began with fears of a triple-dip recession.
(7) Recognition of this deficiency in our knowledge spurred a belated explosion of research that began with an exploration of the fine structure of the mesothelium.
(8) Plays like The Workhouse Donkey (1963) and Armstrong's Last Goodnight (1964) were staged in major theatres, but as the decade progressed so his identification with the increasingly radical climate of the times began to lead away from the mainstream theatre.
(9) While the correlations between speed and accuracy reversed over time, the abnormal vision group began and ended at the most extreme levels, having undergone a significantly more radical shift in this regard.
(10) When we trained on it, my heart sunk,” Coleman said after his side began their Euro 2016 campaign with a nervous victory.
(11) He said the pullout, scaling back an intervention that began at the end of September , is due to start on Tuesday.
(12) It was like watching somebody pouring a blue liquid into a glass, it just began filling up.
(13) After two placings of shares with institutional investors which began two years ago, the government has been selling shares by “dribbling” them into the market.
(14) Office of National Statistics figures published in November last year showed that men earn 9.4% more than women, the lowest gender gap since records began in 1997.
(15) Clifford began representing the family after the media were "camped out on their door" earlier this year but said that he was not being paid by the family, added that the story should never have been in the paper.
(16) Aside from snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness was on average often the first symptom and began at a mean age of 36 years.
(17) Half a million homes were sold in Scotland, we lost a huge, huge chunk of stock, and as house prices began to escalate so any asset to the community has gone.
(18) Limited trypsin digestion of purified platelet GPIIIa yielded a mixture of two-chain molecules comprised of an N-terminal fragment disulphide-bonded to one of four fragments, which began at residues 299, 303, 353 or 423.
(19) The raids began a year ago in Marylebone, but they have recently spread to the West End.
(20) Granule cell destruction began early, and was widespread by 2 days in vitro, when oligodendrocyte destruction also began in treated cultures.