(1) Once treatment began, no significant changes occurred in Group 1, but both PRA and A2 rose significantly in Groups 2 and 3.
(2) The Trans-Siberian railway , the greatest train journey in the world, is where our love story began.
(3) In the fall of 1975, 1,915 children in grades K through eight began a school-based program of supervised weekly rinsing with 0.2 percent aqueous solution of sodium fluoride in an unfluoridated community in the Finger Lakes area of upstate New York.
(4) The playing fields on which all those players began their journeys have been underfunded for years and are now facing a renewed crisis because of cuts to local authority budgets.
(5) Amid the passionate discussion at the NDA meeting, the two women began to develop a plan.
(6) S&P – the only one of the three major agencies not to have stripped the UK of its coveted AAA status – said it had been surprised at the pick-up in activity during 2013 – a year that began with fears of a triple-dip recession.
(7) Recognition of this deficiency in our knowledge spurred a belated explosion of research that began with an exploration of the fine structure of the mesothelium.
(8) Plays like The Workhouse Donkey (1963) and Armstrong's Last Goodnight (1964) were staged in major theatres, but as the decade progressed so his identification with the increasingly radical climate of the times began to lead away from the mainstream theatre.
(9) While the correlations between speed and accuracy reversed over time, the abnormal vision group began and ended at the most extreme levels, having undergone a significantly more radical shift in this regard.
(10) When we trained on it, my heart sunk,” Coleman said after his side began their Euro 2016 campaign with a nervous victory.
(11) He said the pullout, scaling back an intervention that began at the end of September , is due to start on Tuesday.
(12) It was like watching somebody pouring a blue liquid into a glass, it just began filling up.
(13) After two placings of shares with institutional investors which began two years ago, the government has been selling shares by “dribbling” them into the market.
(14) Office of National Statistics figures published in November last year showed that men earn 9.4% more than women, the lowest gender gap since records began in 1997.
(15) Clifford began representing the family after the media were "camped out on their door" earlier this year but said that he was not being paid by the family, added that the story should never have been in the paper.
(16) Aside from snoring, excessive daytime sleepiness was on average often the first symptom and began at a mean age of 36 years.
(17) Half a million homes were sold in Scotland, we lost a huge, huge chunk of stock, and as house prices began to escalate so any asset to the community has gone.
(18) Limited trypsin digestion of purified platelet GPIIIa yielded a mixture of two-chain molecules comprised of an N-terminal fragment disulphide-bonded to one of four fragments, which began at residues 299, 303, 353 or 423.
(19) The raids began a year ago in Marylebone, but they have recently spread to the West End.
(20) Granule cell destruction began early, and was widespread by 2 days in vitro, when oligodendrocyte destruction also began in treated cultures.
() of Beget
(1) The Cheka begat the NKVD, the NKVD led to the KGB and now the FSB.
(2) The screen adaptation , however, finessed its narrative problems and begat a sleek and vividly thrilling movie from the then unknown wunderkind Steven Spielberg.
(3) However, the foundation for success has been laid – the same foundation that led to Donovan's one shot, and the celebrations it begat.
(4) Also, Pryor begat Murphy who begat Rock, so it means even more to me.
(5) The 1950s saw TV's first soap opera boom, which begat the blueprint doctors-and-nurses serial General Hospital, recognised by Guinness as the longest-running US TV drama.
(6) Virality begat virality and one of the most talked about responses was from Betty Ming Liu, a former newspaper columnist who now teaches journalism at New York University.
(7) Later, iTunes begat the App Store, a service that solidified the App Phone genre.