(1) Europe was never going to be another America or Soviet Union, with one constitution imposing national homogeneity over vast distances, and with people and investment migrating ceaselessly in search of employment.
(2) This involves ceaseless snacking of foodstuff with a low glycaemic load, foods that are mainly hummus or things that remind you of hummus or things that are called "hummus" but aren't, in an attempt to appeal to people who only eat hummus (butterbean hummus.
(3) He wasn’t the kind of person to whom primetime news specials would dedicate 20 minutes and glorify with quotes from loved ones about his kind spirit or ceaseless determination to overcome an unfair affliction.
(4) The existence of a male biological clock, and its ceaseless tick-tocking, is a "cause for concern" that has been cropping up on and off for years now.
(5) Nenes' tourist-friendly melodies can seem a world away from Kina's ceaseless quest for social and political change, an artist who implores the world's armies to swap their weapons for musical instruments.
(6) The advent of the smartphone, in ceaseless communication with GPS satellites and servers all over the world, and the rapid expansion of “big data” have resulted in staggering volumes of detailed information available to dozens of government agencies with a few keystrokes .
(7) It was a devastating salvo amid a ceaseless attack on the BBC in the Murdoch press.
(8) "The weather affected Mr Woodhouse," requiring Emma ceaselessly to be attentive to him in order to keep him "tolerably comfortable".
(9) The two strategies are intended to be two complementary moments in the ceaseless fight against CHD.
(10) appear to us as an original therapy, the "pivot chemotherapy" around which psychotherapy and sociotherapy can be arranged without anarchical and ceaseless changes of neuroleptic compounds and of posology.
(11) The capital is famous for art in a way it has never been before, and tourists flow ceaselessly through its galleries.
(12) That only serves to increase the ceaseless pressure on reporters to obtain crowd-pleasing, saleable stories.
(13) You have achieved all of this while working ceaselessly for the interests of the Scottish people within the United Kingdom.
(14) There is a creeping sense that this is turning into a cash cow for the private sector, a get-out-clause for the government ("we've spent all this money, if people can't get jobs despite our help, it's because they are inadequate"), and unemployed people will be left at the bottom, ceaselessly harassed by a totally specious narrative in which their laziness beggars a try-hard administration.
(15) In another, it means an endless emphasis on education, and on skills - a ceaseless focus on driving up standards in order to ensure that opportunity for all is real.
(16) The writer Umair Haque recently described it as the “ ceaseless flickering hum of low-level emotional violence ”.
(17) Sitting constantly in dilapidated cars wrecks their spines, and the ceaseless shouting that goes on in the streets of Cairo destroys their nervous systems,” Khaled Al Khamissi wrote in his 2007 book Taxi , a collection of conversations with 58 of Cairo’s 80,000 taxi drivers.
(18) He's ceaseless, y'know, he was on the anti-war march in New York.
(19) Hilarious animated gifs won’t make us feel better about mass surveillance Don’t try to turn the ceaseless monitoring of the population with your giant supercomputers into some kind of meme.
(20) By any honest reading, though, it’s an indictment of this multinational, one that is utterly undeterred by science in its ceaseless, unblinking quest for profit.
(adv.) In an eternal manner.
(1) Will the United fans' eternal favourite soon add his voice to that of 140,000 fans?
(2) The lucky thing is, says Susan Calman , that although she is "an eternal worrier, occasionally I do something stupid."
(3) In legend, Gilgamesh fell asleep on the water side and let slip from his fingers the plant of eternal youth.
(4) To butcher TS Eliot: I have seen the mercury of my thermometer flicker, And I have seen the eternal footman hold my sheets drenched in sweat at 3am, and snicker, And in short, I was too hot.
(5) Dayton Flyers once again pull off the round's first upset The final minute of game time seemed to take a small eternity in real time, with the in-game action interrupted by four team timeouts and eight free throw attempts.
(6) Greed is not only good, it is a fundamental prop to the fantasy of eternal growth.
(7) In each of his creative capacities, he was the eternal quiet man.
(8) Even Alec – eternally hard to please where his own work was concerned – loved it.
(9) 9.06am BST There are some eternal verities in politics and one of them is that British governments (especially Conservative-led ones) are always fighting a war on red tape.
(10) Boris Johnson accused of 'dishonest gymnastics' over TTIP U-turn Read more “But fundamentally, what is lacking is the eternal problem, which is that there is no underlying loyalty to the idea of Europe .
(11) They call it, rather unsurprisingly, the eternal flame.
(12) They were created on the basis that, whatever the cost, there are some eternal values that are worth upholding in a civilised society.
(13) He has taken the legacy of postwar abstract expressionism, and allied to that a deep love of the great eternal themes of the classical world.
(14) Murray said: "I'm eternally grateful to Ivan for all his hard work over the past two years, the most successful of my career so far.
(15) I am not sure that a lucrative career in rape gags is more helpful than a failed one, but the rape hum seems eternal.
(16) Ras proteins are membrane-associated transducers of eternal stimuli to unknown intracellular targets.
(17) One, Baroness O'Cathain, has said, in relation to politics and her evangelism: "For me it is a guarantee of eternal peace."
(18) Committed to eliminating the budget deficit by the end of next year, it just does not have the cash to fund, for example, big new infrastructure projects like an eternally proposed (and eternally postponed) bridge over the Straits of Messina.
(19) François Bayrou must have resigned himself to being the eternal also-ran of French presidential elections, by now.
(20) To all those who offered me their friendship, support and prayers, I will be eternally grateful.