(1) Presented is the case of a 33 years old farmer, who alleged to have lost his left hand accidentally when grasping into a chuff-cutter.
(2) Culture eats strategy for breakfast every day of the week, and if you’ve got a culture of arrogant, distant and ineffective management then no one is going to give a monkey’s chuff about your strategy.
(3) If you get some PR to chuff out polite niceties then people might buy your shampoo.
(4) "Get the chuff to hospital," although she didn't say "chuff".
(5) The amputate was then thrown into the chuff-cutter to make his allegation appear credible and to prevent replantation.
(6) Children in the carriages behind reach out to touch the foliage that brushes the little train as it chuff-chuffs its way up a gradient only slightly less steep than that of the wickedly inclined Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, its wheels just occasionally slipping.