(1) Lucy and Ed will combine coverage of hard and breaking news with a commitment to investigative journalism, which their track record so clearly demonstrates”.
(2) These immunocytochemical studies clearly demonstrated that cells encountered within the fibrous intimal thickening in the vein graft were inevitably smooth muscle cell in origin.
(3) Intravesical BCG is clearly superior to oral BCG, and controlled studies have demonstrated that percutaneous administration is not necessary.
(4) I want to be clear; the American forces that have been deployed to Iraq do not and will not have a combat mission,” said Obama in a speech to troops at US Central Command headquarters in Florida.
(5) Although solely nociresponsive neurons are clearly likely to fill a role in the processing and signalling of pain in the conscious central nervous system, the way in which such useful specificity could be conveyed by multireceptive neurons is difficult to appreciate.
(6) The findings clearly reveal that only the Sertoli-Sertoli junctional site forms a restrictive barrier.
(7) Although antihistamines are widely used for symptomatic treatment of seasonal (allergic) rhinitis, the role of histamines in the pathogenesis of infectious rhinitis is not clear.
(8) The present results provide no evidence for a clear morphological substrate for electrotonic transmission in the somatic efferent portion of the primate oculomotor nucleus.
(9) But the sports minister has been clear that too many sports bodies are currently not delivering in bringing new people from all backgrounds to their sport.
(10) Spermine clearly activated 45Ca uptake by coupled mitochondria, but had no effect on Ca2+ egress from mitochondria previously loaded with 45Ca.
(11) Anaerobes, in particular Bacteroides spp., are the predominant bacteria present in mixed intra-abdominal infections, yet their critical importance in the pathogenicity of these infections is not clearly defined.
(12) In the German Democratic Republic, patients with scleroderma and history of long term silica exposure are recognized as patients with occupational disease even though pneumoconiosis is not clearly demonstrated on X-ray film.
(13) But it will be a subtle difference, because it's already abundantly clear there's no danger of the war being suddenly forgotten, or made to seem irrelevant to our sense of what Europe and the world has to avoid repeating.
(14) However in the deciduous teeth from which the successional tooth germs were removed, the processes of tooth resorption was very different in individuals, the difference between tooth resorption in normal occlusal force and in decreased occlusal force was not clear.
(15) The trophozoites and pseudocysts could be clearly demonstrated by immunohistochemistry.
(16) There is precedent in Islamic law for saving the life of the mother where there is a clear choice of allowing either the fetus or the mother to survive.
(17) The results clearly show that the acute hyperthermia of unrestrained rats induced by either peripheral or central injections of morphine is not caused by activation of the pituitary-adrenal axis.
(18) A full-scale war is unlikely but there is clear concern in Seoul about the more realistic threat of a small-scale attack on the South Korean military or a group of islands near the countries' disputed maritime border in the Yellow Sea.
(19) The pathogenicity of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in atypical pneumonias can be considered confirmed according to the availabile literature; its importance for other inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, particularly for chronic bronchitis, is not yet sufficiently clear.
(20) It is especially efficacious in evaluating patients with cystic lesions, especially those with complex cysts not clearly of water density.
(adv.) In an evident manner; clearly; plainly.
(1) The evidence suggests a multifactorial etiology for this problem.
(2) The only other evidence of Kopachi's existence is the primary school near the memorial.
(3) Patient plasma samples demonstrated evidence of marked complement activation, with 3-fold elevations of C3a desArg concentrations by the 8th day of therapy.
(4) Unfortunately, due to confidentiality clauses that have been imposed on us by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, we are unable to provide our full names and … titles … However, we believe the evidence that will be submitted will validate the statements that we are making in this submission.” The submission detailed specific allegations – including names and dates – of sexual abuse of child detainees, violence and bullying of children, suicide attempts by children and medical neglect.
(5) Thirteen patients with bipolar affective illness who had received lithium therapy for 1-5 years were tested retrospectively for evidence of cortical dysfunction.
(6) Disseminated CMV infection with multiorgan involvement was evident in 7 of 9 at postmortem examination.
(7) Urinary ANF immunoreactivity was significantly enhanced by candoxatril in both groups (P less than 0.05 and P less than 0.01 in groups 1 and 2, respectively), with a more pronounced effect evident at the higher dose (P less than 0.01).
(8) We sought additional evidence for an inverse relationship between functional CTL-target cell affinity on the one hand, and susceptibility of the CTL-mediated killing to inhibition by alpha LFA-1 and alpha Lyt-2,3 monoclonal antibodies on the other hand.
(9) Immunocompetence was also evident when the cells from thymectomized donors were first incubated with thymus extract for 1 hr and subsequently tested for reactivity.
(10) The mothers of these babies do not show any evidence of alpha-thalassaemia.
(11) There is no evidence that health-maintenance organizations reduce admissions in discretionary or "unnecessary" categories; instead, the data suggest lower admission rates across the board.
(12) Minimal levels were evident 16 weeks after irradiation; Hct then increased, but remained below preirradiation values.
(13) Evidence of fetal alcohol effects may be found for each outcome category.
(14) The present results provide no evidence for a clear morphological substrate for electrotonic transmission in the somatic efferent portion of the primate oculomotor nucleus.
(15) One patient with a large fistula angiographically had no oximetric evidence of shunt at cardiac catheterization.
(16) Past imaging techniques shown in the courtroom have made the conventional rules of evidence more difficult because of the different informational content and format required for presentation of these data.
(17) We have previously shown that intratracheally instilled silica (quartz) produces both morphologic evidence of emphysema and small-airway changes, and functional evidence of airflow obstruction.
(18) Evidence is presented in support of the hypothesis that fresh bat guano serves as a means of pathogenic fungi dissemination in caves.
(19) A triphasic pattern was evident for the neck moments including a small phase which represented a seating of the headform on the nodding blocks of the uppermost ATD neck segment, and two larger phases of opposite polarity which represented the motion of the head relative to the trunk during the first 350 ms after impact.
(20) The condition is compared to extrahepatic and intrahepatic biliary atresia of man and evidence is presented for regarding this case to be one of extrahepatic origin.