(1) Capito replaces Jonathan Neale in a reshuffle at the British constructor, with the latter losing his spot on the racing team.
(2) While EDF, the constructor, says the project is a “big opportunity for UK steel” and there is an “expectation” that a large proportion will come from the UK, everything is subject to a competitive process.
(3) Blood samples from rats and hamsters exposed to automotive engine exhausts in the Committee of Common Market Automobile Constructors long-term inhalation study at Battelle-Geneva were analysed for the levels of 2-hydroxyethylvaline (HOEtVal) and 2-hydroxypropylvaline (HOPrVal) in hemoglobin (Hb).
(4) McLaren scored only 27 points last year as their renewed relationship with Honda failed to deliver on their successes in the late 1980s and early 1990s which saw the British constructor win four consecutive driver and team championships.
(5) The inquiry has previously heard evidence of tens of thousands of dollars in payments from Victorian-based building company Winslow Constructors to the Victorian branch that were described as “membership fees” for employees.
(6) The emphasis was not on the predetermined responses and verbal meanings of the test constructor, but the language and mode of perceiving, organizing, and responding of the individual to the problems presented to him.
(7) The mathematical operations of test constructors may be extraordinarily brilliant; the possibilities of transforming psychic phenomena into abstract numbers create however, as many complications as the choice of social scales and standards we have to make for our measurements.
(8) The roentgen-anatomical study of the cervical portion of the vertebral column (fluorography and roentgenography in 2 projections followed by morphometrical treatment) was performed in 603 representatives of different professions: turners, milling-machine operators, craftsmen, mechanicians, jugglers, engineers and constructors.
(9) After five races Mercedes hold a 113-point lead over Red Bull in the constructors’ championship.
(10) It was taken over by Brawn GP, who went on to win the constructors' title in the current season, which ended in Abu Dhabi on Sunday.
(11) It is an executive inquiry.” The commission focused on Thursday on a range of payments the AWU received from companies including Winslow Constructors, ACI Glass, Chiquita Mushrooms, and joint-venture road builder Thiess John Holland.
(12) The Woking-based team acquired only 27 points as their renewed relationship with the Japanese manufacturer Honda failed to deliver on their successes in the late 1980s and early 1990s, when McLaren won four consecutive driver and constructors’ championships.
(13) Mercedes, 141 points ahead of Red Bull in the constructors’ race, have got that title sewn up too.
(14) The Japanese team have not won a grand prix since their debut in 2002 despite annual investment of over £180m and finished a disappointing fifth in the constructors' championship this season.
(15) The method was tested as part of one constructor's actual occupational health care programme, over a 2.5-year period.
(16) The theoretical and experimental analysis permits the optimization of the modulation index of the translator and the band-pass of the receiver and is realized through the recommendations to constructors.
(17) Jenson Button McLaren 2012 With McLaren challenging Red Bull for the Constructors’ Championship title in 2012, the team needed both of their drivers to work together, but the campaign was disrupted when Hamilton wrongly accused Button of unfollowing him on Twitter .
(18) "September's survey suggested that constructors are beginning to react with confidence to the more positive landscape for the sector, as job creation and input buying both rose at robust rates over the month."
(19) Improvement of operation methods that ensure reliability, climatic and mechanical stability, strength and other service qualities of medical equipment is now accomplished under conditions of intimate cooperation between constructors and manufactures, introduction of progressive norms and approaches for the provision and verification of the equipment operation qualities, building and employment of common test facilities.
(20) It pushed them up to ninth in the constructors’ table, ahead of Caterham and Sauber.