(v. i.) To eject the contests of the stomach; to vomit; to spew.
(v. t.) To eject from the stomach; to vomit up.
(n.) A medicine that causes vomiting; an emetic; a vomit.
(a.) Of a color supposed to be between black and russet.
(1) Facebook Twitter Pinterest This episode opens outside South Park’s election night viewing party, where we see residents stumbling drunkenly outside and puking on the sidewalk.
(2) It was a sort of beautifully human moment shared by two of the most powerful men in the world, but on the other hand, the president’s puke definitely got on Miyazawa’s lap.
(3) He smiles, then chats to environmental campaigners carrying banners against political corruption, one of which features a picture of Jón Sigurdsson with a wordplay on his most famous slogan, changing "We all protest" to "We all puke".
(4) In the early months of 2004, a Harvard student called Mark Zuckerberg got so drunk, he tripped over a coiled snake of cables in his dorm room, smashed through his ground floor window and ended up face down in the wet grass, whereupon the girl he had admired came round the corner, arms linked with her friends, who, all three, had to step over the fallen norm-core future billionaire before he puked on himself.
(5) There's no mention of belly button fluff either - but blackheads, snot, puke, pus, scabs, tears, smegma, eyelid crumbs, vaginal discharges, menstrual blood and other gunk are all acceptable fodder, especially when dried to a crust under the fingernails.
(6) This week Charlie managed to convince himself he was coming down with the winter vomiting bug three times despite a total lack of symptoms: "Apparently, it comes on so fast the first sign you've got it is the sight of puke shooting unexpectedly from your own mouth, followed almost immediately by an involuntary trouser-soiling evacuation of the bowels."
(7) You wanted to cut off your hair, refused to wear dresses and made puking faces if someone offered you something pink.
(8) Lady Gaga Lady Gaga’s SXSW show in March was accused of ignoring the hits in favour of visual fireworks, but at the end of the day you still got to watch her being roasted on a spit while a “ vomit artist ” puked all over the stage, and you certainly don’t get that with Two Door Cinema Club.
(9) If you are puking every weekend, it’s your body’s way of telling you to pull yourself together.
(10) Come on, we must have one toppler... 8.44pm BST Beca speaks for us all as she expresses her desire to puke with the discomfort.
(11) "We only toured once [and] he drank a lot and occasionally there were some sketchy antics, like the time he puked off the balcony at the party the record company threw for us – an interior balcony, if I remember.
(12) They said the venue had hosted loads of Leningrad concerts before and at the end of the night, there was total carnage, with everything covered in rubbish and puke, but at our concert everyone was behaving like they were at the philharmonic.
(13) There are gross-out, American-style gags about erections, spots and puke, and very British characters who think they're far cooler, smarter, and better-looking than they really are.
(14) Plunkett, a director on the precious metals desk, sent an email on the evening of 27 June 2012 telling colleagues that he was hoping for a "mini-puke to 1558", a mini-puke referring to a fall in the gold price.
(15) Keane – who later admitted he had been “puking up all afternoon” – sealed the win, and his hat-trick, with his second spot kick of the night on 80 minutes, before the talented Sebastian Lletget wrapped things up just before the end.
(16) The laugh-a-minute pro-celebrity puking bug known by the streetname "norovirus" continues to squirm its way through the population, effortlessly transforming ordinarily carefree human beings into spluttering, sulphurous geysers of molten waste.
(17) Langham had a terrible time at boarding school; he earned himself the nickname Puke because of his habit of anxiety-induced vomiting.
(18) She always regales with stories such as the time she went to see the Spice Girls at the 02 and puked out of the car window all the way home.
(19) I wanted to puke and just get here," Hopper told a local newspaper, the Bakersfield Californian.
(20) Track titles and artist names played up the expulsive and repulsive aspect of the new style (Stenchman's discography includes Puking Over and The Taste of Vomit ) and fans enthused about "filthstep".