(1) If Del Bosque really want to win this World Cup thingymebob, then he has got to tell Iker Casillas that the jig is up, correct?
(2) His next C4 show, Gordon’s Costa Del Nightmares – a “rebooted Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares” – will be his last for now.
(3) Already this season they have won three trophies and could yet make it five out of six if they win the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
(4) También puedes usar la aplicación para smartphones GuardianWitness o entrar en la nueva app del Guardian y buscar “GuardianWitness assignments”.
(5) Antonio Conte Vicente del Bosque Lars Lagerbäck Didier Deschamps Conte's Italy lost to Deschamps's France in the Euro 2000 final.
(6) It sells itself to British tourists as a holiday heaven of golden beaches, flamenco dresses and well-stocked sherry bars, but southern Andalucía – home to the Costa del Sol – has now become the focus of worries about the euro.
(7) Del Piero, who helped greatly increase the A-League’s profile during his two-year stay, was linked by the media to a managerial role at the club when Frank Farina lost his job in April 2014.
(8) Del Bosque had listened to the criticism, all that stuff about it being a negative tactic, and decided not to budge an inch, and who can blame him?
(9) The karyotype of the tumor was 46,XX,t(7;13)(q11.1;p13),t(7;17)(p21;q12),del(11)(q13q21).
(10) Phenotypic abnormalities associated with del(12p) appear to be mental retardation, microcephaly, and micrognathia.
(11) Considerable phenotypic similarities were found in two patients with del(13)(q21.33 q31.3) and one with del(13)(q14.3q22.3).
(12) If this coastline ever gets fully developed, I hope it happens in this direction, taking the lead from Punta del Diablo with a gentle development down, rather than large-scale and from Punta del Este upwards.
(13) This was not the path we wanted, that’s the truth,” Vicente del Bosque admitted.
(14) As his supporters gathered to demonstrate in Puerta del Sol square in central Madrid on Thursday evening, many claimed there was a conspiracy to bring down one of the world's best-known human rights investigators.
(15) A Del Mar Avionics Pressurometer III system recorded an average of 121 readings on each subject.
(16) In blacks, homozygotes for the ins allele had the least involvement of the thoracic and the abdominal aorta with lesions, homozygotes for the del allele had the greatest involvement, and heterozygotes had intermediate involvement (p = 0.0328 for thoracic aorta, p = 0.0104 for abdominal aorta), but no differences were found in whites.
(17) Radial arm maze observations were made on offspring rats during a total of 30 trials, and we made the following findings: 1) The number of trials required for fulfilling learning criterion was significantly large in F-DEL and F-NURS male rats groups relative to the controls; that is, F-DEL and F-NURS were slow in learning.
(18) Hugging the other side of the Dora Riparia river in Vanchiglia is Foster + Partners ’ curvaceous new Campus Luigi Einaudi, while to the west in Borgo Dora is performance venue Cortile del Maglio and writing school Scuola Holden .
(19) Then again, another referee might also have produced a red card for Choi Jin-cheul’s two-footed challenge on Gianluca Zambrotta , or Kim Tae-young’s elbow on Del Piero.
(20) Yes.” A representative for Lana Del Rey has yet to respond.
(n.) A small, retired valley; a ravine.
(n.) A young woman; a wench.
(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.