(imperative sing.) Erase; remove; -- a direction to cancel something which has been put in type; usually expressed by a peculiar form of d, thus: /.
(v. t.) To erase; to cancel; to delete; to mark for omission.
(v. t.) To deal; to divide; to distribute.
(1) All infants underwent oropharyngeal suctioning with a DeLee catheter while the head was still on the perineum.
(2) There was no significant difference in the amount of meconium found below the vocal cords, comparing pharyngeal DeLee suction to bulb suction (0.22 cc versus 0.24 cc; p = NS).
(3) We compared infants with meconium-stained fluid who underwent "early" oronasopharyngeal DeLee suctioning with a similar group of infants whose airways were suctioned "late" (after chest delivery).
(4) Thoughts lingered over Dele Alli’s boundless energy or Harry Kane’s spin and shot, which had sparked the visitors’ comeback.
(5) Everyone knows what Dele is about,” said Hodgson.
(6) Fiorentina 1-1 Tottenham: Europa League – as it happened Read more Dele Alli was again inspirational, especially in the first half, but he was also lucky to avoid a red card for a kick aimed at a Fiorentina defender.
(7) In the end Tottenham Hotspur managed to salvage something from what looked like being a damaging afternoon for Mauricio Pochettino and his players, yet the point that Dele Alli rescued in the 89th minute came at a cost.
(8) Eric Dier suddenly faces being the only Tottenham Hotspur player in the side, with Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Kyle Walker and Danny Rose all expected to be left out.
(9) The journalist Dele Giwa was not blown up so that, in 2014, the billions of dollars earmarked to fight a war on terror against a group much smaller and with fewer resources than the Nigerian army would unaccountably not suffice, and an additional $1bn would be needed to do the job.
(10) Yet it was still an encouraging victory for Mourinho’s team and a difficult afternoon for Tottenham Hotspur was probably summed up by the moment Dele Alli, the impudent young buck, tried to upstage Michael Carrick by slipping the ball through his opponent’s legs.
(11) If you cross the line, Mousa knows you need to pay, like Dele Alli did [after he punched West Bromwich Albion’s Claudio Yacob] .
(12) Sunderland rarely pushed across halfway but they began to offer a little space after half-time as Dele Alli moved nicely across the front line.
(13) Dele Alli had beaten Per Mertesacker for pace to reach the ball close to the corner flag and his back-heeled pass left Kane with the chance to turn inside.
(14) We knew we had an airplane on the runway ready to take off, but we didn’t know how high it was going to fly.” Dele Alli and Harry Kane expose absurdity of football’s silly season Read more The Football League went on to lose its case in the High Court.
(15) Dele Alli pearl earns Tottenham come-from-behind win at Crystal Palace Read more The Spaniard is one of the many examples of the manager’s eccentric decision-making.
(16) Rooney’s position as the No10, with Kane and Vardy operating as split strikers, meant shunting Dele Alli out of the role where he has excelled for Tottenham Hotspur.
(17) We concluded that "early" oronasopharyngeal DeLee suctioning at the perineum does not affect the rate of meconium aspiration syndrome.
(18) Of these infants, 221 received "early" oronasopharyngeal DeLee suctioning, while 217 infants were suctioned "late".
(19) Danny Blind believes that England have learned how to play in a more modern and unpredictable way, with the Holland manager praising Dele Alli for producing a “very special” performance in the 3-2 victory against Germany on Saturday.
(20) Manchester City kill off Sunderland and make short work of the task Read more There are good vibrations around and Harry Kane and Dele Alli are the duo that really matter at White Hart Lane.
(1) Almost half of the complaints officially delt with is (partially) substantiated.
(2) Patients with an increase in local or total arterial blood supply (positive delts VI) often had similar directional changes in segmental wall motion and ventricular ejection fraction.
(3) given morphine and subantinociceptive doses of the delta agonists, [D-Pen2, D-Pen5]enkephalin (DPDPE), [D-Ala2, Glu4]deltorphin (DELT) or [Met5]enkephalin (MET) were examined using the mouse warm water tail flick test.
(4) The 6 pancreas insufficient patients who are compound heterozygous for 2143-delT suffer from the typical features of pulmonary and gastrointestinal CF disease.
(5) Antagonism, by the selective delta-opioid receptor antagonist naltrindole, of the antinociceptive effects of [D-Pen2, D-Pen5] enkephalin (DPDPE), [D-Ser2, Leu5, Thr6] enkephalin (DSLET) and D-Ala2 deltorphin I (DELT I) has been studied in 25 day old rats.
(6) This report has delt with in vivo and in vitro examinations in the cases of sixteen children suffering from cyanotic congenital heart disease, and who had been placed under extended therapy with platelet-aggregation-inhibitors.
(7) pretreatment of mice with the novel, selective opioid delta receptor antagonists, [D-Ala2,Leu5,Cys6]enkephalin (DALCE) and naltrindole-5'-isothiocyanate (5'-NTII), differentially antagonized the direct antinociceptive effects of [D-Pen2,D-Pen5]enkephalin (DPDPE) and [D-Ala2]deltorphin II (DELT).
(8) Naloxone (1 mg kg-1) produced equivalent degrees of antagonism of the antinociceptive effects of DPDPE, DSLET and DELT I. ICI 174,864 (1 mg kg-1) also antagonized antinociception with a differential degree of attenuation (DSLET > DPDPE > DELT I).
(9) DPDPE, DELT and DALCE were 19.0 (12.9-28.1), 19.3 (16.1-23.1) and 2.0 (1.4-3.0) nmol.
(10) The delta antagonist, N,N-diallyl-Try-Aib-Aib-Phe-Leu-OH (ICI 174,864) (where Aib is alpha-aminoisobutyric acid) blocked the antinociceptive effects of DPDPE and DELT, but not those of i.t.
(11) Mutagenic effect of N-nitrosomethyl urea (NMU) was studied in silkworm Bombyx mori L. Taking into consideration the specificity of the mutagen action, the main part of the work delt with the search for the optimum regime of the mutagen administration.
(12) Thus, of the 10 drugs studied, only DPDPE and DELT-I were selective for site 2.
(13) The different opinions on the importance of histological findings regarding pulp tolerance are critically discussed and finally the significance of water uptake and radiological opacity is delt with.
(14) morphine or [D-Ala2,NMPhe4,Gly-ol5]enkephalin (DAMGO), indicating that the observed antinociceptive effects of DPDPE and DELT were delta mediated.
(15) The best purification procedure volved ammonium sulphate fractionation, delting on Sephadex G-25, column chromatographic fractionation on DEAE- and CM-cellulose, and gel filtration on Sephadex G-75 superfine.
(16) This report presents 13 cases with which we have delt since 1963.
(17) Indications, side effects, dosage and several pharmacokinetic properties of gentamicin, tobramycin, sisomicin, kanamycin, amikacin, and streptomycin are delt with in the first part.
(18) The result of this analysis is compared with the results of other authors who have delt with the same problem.
(19) antinociceptive effects of DPDPE and DELT, although at least a 10-fold higher dose of 5'-NTII was needed to produce equivalent antagonism of DPDPE.
(20) The differential antagonism by naltrindole of the effects of three selective delta-agonists suggests delta-receptor heterogeneity.Further, the lower sensitivity of response to DELT I suggests that this agent may exert its antinociceptive effects at a different 6 receptor subtype from DPDPE or DSLET.