(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) A narrow dale; a small dell; a small, secluded, and embowered valley.
(1) There's a vintage woodburing stove, no TV, a seafood menu rich in local produce, including Glenbeigh oysters, and a top-notch brew on draught in Tom Crean's lager, the sole beer made by Dingle Brewing Company (dinglebrewingcompany.com).
(2) His friend Dingle Foot drafted an editorial that David then sharpened up, inserting phrases that summed up his outlook: 'We had not realised that our government was capable of such folly and crookedness...It is no longer possible to bomb countries because you fear that your trading interests will be harmed...this new feeling for the sanctity of human life is the best element in the modern world.'
(3) Our bookings were well up this year and I can tell you many new people who stayed with us said they wanted to go to the Skelligs after reading about Star Wars being filmed down here.” In the neighbouring peninsula of Dingle, the local tourist industry is still benefiting from the publicity surrounding David Lean’s epic 1970 romantic drama, Ryan’s Daughter, which was was shot in the area.
(4) At 568,969, the paper’s circulation had recently overtaken that of its old rival, the Sunday Times : it’s not true that it plummeted after Suez as a result of the outrage caused by Astor adding the line: “We had not realised that our government was capable of such folly and such crookedness” to Dingle Foot’s leader – but well-heeled middle-class readers who cancelled their subscriptions were replaced by relatively impoverished students and leftwing intellectuals.
(5) Whereupon Gore uttered the immortal phrase: "But what about the Dingle-Norwood bill?"
(6) On top of the whiskey, the Dingle Distillery is already producing its own branded vodka and gin.
(7) Inside the distillery, where casks include a special first edition set called Dingle Founding Fathers, yours for more than €6,000, Hughes says it's time for Irish independent distillers to challenge Scotland's hegemony.
(8) On 26 July 1994 the former detective chief superintendent Graham Melvin and the detective inspector Maxwell Dingle, were cleared at the Old Bailey of fabricating evidence in the Blakelock case.
(9) A high-heeled boot stepping out of a stolen red Ferrari into a muddy Emmerdale ditch means only one thing: Charity Dingle is back.
(10) "The investments going on in Dingle and in other distilleries like one aimed for Shane Castle are highly significant in terms of creating subsidiary jobs and the expenditure put into them.
(11) Nearby is the Sir Sandford Fleming park (also called the Dingle), an amazing place for families to have fun in its great playground.
(12) • Garrykennedy, Portroe, larkins.ie , Ruby Red Irish Ale €4.20 John Benny's, Dingle, Kerry John and Éilis Moriarty, owners of this seafront gem, are traditional musicians who can be relied on to begin the nightly live sessions – John on accordion and Éilis on flute.
(13) On a break from work at the Dingle Distillery, Hughes says he has noticed an improvement in footfall and consumer spending in his Porterhouse pubs in Ireland.
(14) Our results therefore essentially confirm the hypothesis of Dingle and Lucy of common mechanism of action of liposoluble vitamins on biological membranes.
(15) Allow four days – two either side for travel, and one each for exploring the Reeks and the nearby Dingle peninsula.
(16) Our results are in partial agreement with the Dingle and Lucy's hypothesis on the common action of liposoluble vitamines on the erythrocyte membrane.
(17) To Emmerdale , briefly, where events have taken a turn for the Dingle.
(18) I would put my penis in its burning exhaust' Gilgun as Eli Dingle in Emmerdale.
(19) Kenny will have to wait another three years to sample a drop of Dingle Distillery's brand.