(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(superl.) Slow of understanding; wanting readiness of apprehension; stupid; doltish; blockish.
(superl.) Slow in action; sluggish; unready; awkward.
(superl.) Insensible; unfeeling.
(superl.) Not keen in edge or point; lacking sharpness; blunt.
(superl.) Not bright or clear to the eye; wanting in liveliness of color or luster; not vivid; obscure; dim; as, a dull fire or lamp; a dull red or yellow; a dull mirror.
(superl.) Furnishing little delight, spirit, or variety; uninteresting; tedious; cheerless; gloomy; melancholy; depressing; as, a dull story or sermon; a dull occupation or period; hence, cloudy; overcast; as, a dull day.
(v. t.) To deprive of sharpness of edge or point.
(v. t.) To make dull, stupid, or sluggish; to stupefy, as the senses, the feelings, the perceptions, and the like.
(v. t.) To render dim or obscure; to sully; to tarnish.
(v. t.) To deprive of liveliness or activity; to render heavy; to make inert; to depress; to weary; to sadden.
(v. i.) To become dull or stupid.
(1) "Maybe dullness is associated with psychic pain," Wallace wrote at one point, "because something that's dull or opaque fails to provide enough stimulation to distract people from some other, deeper type of pain that is always there, if only in an ambient low-level way, and which most of us spend nearly all our time and energy trying to distract ourselves from."
(2) Similar systems were put in place at Dulles outside Washington DC, Newark and Chicago airports on Thursday.
(3) The soft, dull, malacic appearance of the center results from lack of a true surface layer of tangential collagen fibers.
(4) Here I am in Los Angeles being paid $30,000 to do next to nothing and still I'm finding life rather dull.
(5) A significant proportion of splenic B cells reacted with these mAb, although lower number (one-log less) than peritoneal B cells and a small proportion of H7dull+ splenic B cells seems to be Ly-1(CD5)dull+, 1 of 200 splenic B cells responded to IL-5 for IgM production.
(6) A 58-year-old man complained of dull left lower quadrant pain and constipation.
(7) They will begin next week at Liberty airport in Newark, New Jersey; Dulles, outside Washington DC; Chicago O’Hare, and Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta.
(8) At both observations, crowns were rated on 5-point Likert scales for outline form, porosity, smoothness, reflectance, texture, dullness, defects, and general esthetic appearances.
(9) On the other hand AMH2 showed the dull-positive reaction with some monocytes and pleural exudate cells among above-mentioned cells.
(10) Britain’s Got Talent review – Simon Cowell is looking like Caligula after a dull day at the Coliseum Read more The show, won last year by boy band Collabro, began eight years ago with 4.9 million viewers, rising to 8.8 million for its second series launch before hitting the 10 million mark for the first time in 2009 with 10.3 million.
(11) Disseminated annular psoriasiform lesions developed over a period of 2 months in a 48-year-old man with no preceding psoriatic history of drug intake, being accompanied by general dullness and arthralgia.
(12) 3) At the severe stage, pain and dullness at the back, numbness at arms and hands, hand coldness, sleep disturbance etc.
(13) One month after surgery, she complained of swelling and a dull pain in the right leg without cardiorespiratory symptoms.
(14) Black-hair follicular dysplasia in dogs of mixed breeding was delineated by hypotrichosis and dullness of most black regions of the coat.
(15) Endoscopic examination disclosed an almost roundish, smooth-surfaced, flat and dull red area corresponding to IIc (slightly depressed type).
(16) Their surface phenotype was Thy-1+(dull), Ly-1.2+(dull), Lyt-2-, L3T4-, 9F3+, and 3A1+, which is consistent with that found in intact lpr mice.
(17) The engines, gearboxes and even the doors now have a complexity that sees them constructed elsewhere, but the transformation on this line of the dull sheen of aluminium parts into a moving vehicle at the other end is still something to behold.
(18) Flow cytometry showed three types of trophozoite staining by mAb: (i) bright staining of greater than 90% of trophozoites, with aggregation of the organisms; (ii) bright staining of approximately 90% of trophozoites, with little or no aggregation; (iii) dull staining of approximately 20% of trophozoites, without aggregation.
(19) The percentage of dull CD8+CD11b+ cells (natural killer cells) among TG-2 cells was lower than that in peripheral blood, but there was no significant difference in bright CD8+CD11b+ cells (suppressor-effector T cells) between thyroid glands and peripheral blood.
(20) It was filed in my mind as a pretty but dull destination, full of pensioners on package deals and cruises.