(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) A measure for cloth; -- now rarely used. It is of different lengths in different countries; the English ell being 45 inches, the Dutch or Flemish ell 27, the Scotch about 37.
(n.) See L.
(1) Developing pyramidal cells in the remaining three tuberous organ-receptive lateral ELL segments are unreactive.
(2) I adored Chez Elles in Brick Lane's Banglatown; and Otto's , on Gray's Inn Road, looks set to be the capital's next insider secret, with a menu that doesn't appear to have met the 21st century: it does canard à la presse, for goodness sake.
(3) Because he is mad for them and I was like, you do not think they have gone the tiniest bit school run, as in Elle McPherson klaxon, but Mr Karzai was like, when something is a serious classic like a divine Turkman robe or the perfect ankle boot, it can survive any brand damage?
(4) The original referred to Mary-Ellen Field as a former PA to Elle Macpherson.
(5) From day 10, a population of T-lymphocytes coexpressing BoT4 and BoT8 appeared in ELL, reaching 33% by day 14.
(6) Indigenous performers like the Sami singer Elle Márjá Eira will be playing with acts like "arctic ambient" musician Biosphere ; Wardruna, a black-metal-affiliated band who play traditional Norwegian instruments; and musicians from the Arctic Philharmonic Orchestra , who will be performing on the beach.
(7) We determined the position of labelled cell bodies within the ganglion and followed anterogradely filled fibers to their termination sites in one of the four somatotopic maps in the electroreceptive lateral line lobe (ELL).
(8) Analysis of ELL sorted into populations differing on the basis of expression of BoT4 and BoT8, revealed a higher level of parasitosis in the BoT4+ and BoT8+ lymphocytes than in the BoT4+ BoT8- or BoT4- BoT8+ populations.
(9) The goal of the present study was to describe and interpret these various potentials in mormyromast afferent fibers as a first step in understanding the processing of electrosensory information in ELL.
(10) Hachette Filipacchi UK also publishes Red, Elle and Sugar, and owns entertainment news and media website Digital Spy.
(11) In classic Ginsburg fashion, however, she attacked those suggestions in a September 2014 Elle interview .
(12) SCMP Group also owns the Hong Kong editions of magazines Esquire, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Harper’s Bazaar.
(13) We were lucky that Copenhagen was poor after the second world war Søren Elle While concrete was being poured to create other giant urban spaghetti junctions across Europe , Copenhagen found itself at a crossroads: “[It] has reached a state of development where it is necessary to develop a network of motorways through the city to secure its arterial functions.
(14) Elle Fanning will play Aurora as a teenager and the cast also includes Sharlto Copley, Miranda Richardson, Sam Riley and Imelda Staunton.
(15) We were lucky that Copenhagen was poor after the second world war,” Elle says.
(16) In May, La Barbe teamed up with more mainstream groups such as Osez le Feminisme (Dare Feminism) to demonstrate and circulate a petition entitled " ils se lachent, elles trinquent " (men let loose, women pay) that brought thousands of women of all ages into the streets.
(17) These findings lead us to propose that an IgG-induced redistribution ("capping") of Fc receptors on the K cell surface may be required for cytolysis and for effector -ell inactivation.
(18) » Une résidente du village, Bella Kabatesi, 18 ans, dont les parents sont morts suite à une maladie lorsqu’elle avait quatre ans, a utilisé l’énergie solaire pour alimenter une veilleuse en mémoire du fondateur du village, désormais décédé.
(19) Hachette's Red magazine slipped by less than 1% to 218,726 while stablemate Elle had a bad first half, dropping 4.1% to 195,192.
(20) The antiarrhythmic drugs ajmaline and its 17-monochloroacetate ester (MCAA; Rtimos-Elle) were studied in cats.