(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) An organ for aquatic respiration; a branchia.
(n.) The radiating, gill-shaped plates forming the under surface of a mushroom.
(n.) The fleshy flap that hangs below the beak of a fowl; a wattle.
(n.) The flesh under or about the chin.
(n.) One of the combs of closely ranged steel pins which divide the ribbons of flax fiber or wool into fewer parallel filaments.
(n.) A two-wheeled frame for transporting timber.
(n.) A leech.
(n.) A woody glen; a narrow valley containing a stream.
(n.) A measure of capacity, containing one fourth of a pint.
(n.) A young woman; a sweetheart; a flirting or wanton girl.
(n.) The ground ivy (Nepeta Glechoma); -- called also gill over the ground, and other like names.
(n.) Malt liquor medicated with ground ivy.
(1) Having read Gill's own account of his experimental sexual connections with his dog in a later craft community at Pigotts near High Wycombe, his woodcut The Hound of St Dominic develops some distinctly disconcerting features.
(2) Clare Gills, an American journalist and friend of Foley, wrote in 2013: “He is always striving to get to the next place, to get closer to what is really happening, and to understand what moves the people he’s speaking with.
(3) Clinical data on 30 Korean patients of the authors with Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome are described, as well as data on seven other Korean cases from the literature.
(4) Gilles de la Tourette syndrome is a neuropsychiatric disorder with an autosomal dominant mode of inheritance and reduced penetrance at a single genetic locus.
(5) Exposing the animals to deionized water (salt-depleted) resulted in a loss of transmitter substances from gill tissue, but serotonin reduction was modest.
(6) Water moves along the osmotic gradient across the gill, being gained in fresh water and lost in sea water.
(7) None of the experimental strains to the sixth day (in the gills and liver).
(8) The intramembrane organization of the occluding junctions in the gill epithelium of the Atlantic hagfish, Myxine glutinosa, was studied by means of freeze-fracture electron microscopy.
(9) Further, these changes were greater in magnitude in the brain, liver and muscle (non-osmoregulatory organs) than in the gill, kidney and intestine (osmoregulatory organs) in both metal media.
(10) Brush border membrane vesicles were prepared from mussel gills using differential and sucrose density gradient centrifugation.
(11) The dark, luxury air in the silent bedrooms of empty riverside apartments, their identical curving blocks clustered in threes and fours, grim and silent as gill slits, will be theirs.
(12) The gill permeability to various non-electrolytes (P(s)) was measured in fresh-water and sea-water adapted trout (Salmo gairdneri).
(13) Tissue homogenates of brain, gill, liver and kidney of Labeo rohita were subjected in vitro to the various concentrations as 5.00, 1.66, 0.55, 0.18 and 0.06 mu M of 2 organochlorine pesticides aldrin and dieldrin and the disruption of ATP dependent active transport (involving ATPase) was studied.
(14) Cilia, primarily of the lamellibranch gill (Elliptio and Mytilus), have been examined in freeze-etch replicas.
(15) Gill also responded to the complaints on Twitter, saying: "I don't think anyone 'let' it go out like that.
(16) On the other hand, the relatively smooth-surfaced 'lanes' between groups of respiratory islets have a microridged surface similar to that of the primary gill lamellae.
(17) The secondary lamellae of the gills were shortened and deformed and the epithelial cells were disoriented with regard to the pillar cell system.
(18) There was, however, significant labelling in liver, intestine, kidney, bladder, skin and gill.
(19) We have examinived the nieural correlates of habittuatiotn atid dishabitiuation of tlhe gill-withdrwal reflex in Aplysia.
(20) Chief Guide Gill Slocombe said the charity was committed to helping girls to develop into happy, self-confident young women and the programme would have "a huge impact on the lives of thousands of young people across the UK".