(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(v. i.) To jelly.
(1) Decreased guaiac test sensitivity was associated with activated charcoal, dimethylaminoethanol, red chile, N-acetylcysteine, rifampin, red Jell-O (General Foods Corp, White Plains, NY), orange juice, Pepto-Bismol (Norwich Eaton Pharmaceuticals, Norwich, NY), simethicone, spaghetti sauce, and several red wines.
(2) Fellow goalkeeper Tim Howard chimed in after the first US practice on the field to note that the grass comes in trays and that it “kind of jells together” to create “spots on the field that may tear up easily.” Clint Dempsey was fairly sanguine though — noting that while the ball may not bounce as much on this surface, that with the field being watered well “the ball will be moving quickly —which is important — and rolling true.” Let’s hope that the turf becomes a footnote in the game.
(3) Belgian climber Jelle Vegt, who reached the peak on 13 May, said he made his attempt when there were fewer climbers on the narrow route snaking to the top, but that bad weather then forced many others to wait a few days.
(4) • Cycle hire about £10 a day, skagen-cykeludlejning.dk Mistertod1 Vikings at Jelling world heritage site Facebook Twitter Pinterest Jelling is one of Scandinavia’s most important historical sites but is a refreshingly calm and contemplative place.
(5) In 1909, the American illustrator Rose O’Neill drew a comic strip about “kewpies” (taken from cupid) – preening babylike creatures with tiny wings and huge heads, which were handed out as carnival prizes and capered around Jell-O ads (to this day, Kewpie Mayonnaise, introduced in 1925, is the top-selling brand in Japan).
(6) Jelle Vossen, the 25-year-old Belgium striker, has joined from Genk on a season-long loan and Yanic Wildschut, 22, a former Holland Under-21 winger, has relocated to the Riverside from Heerenveen, costing Boro in the region of £600,000.
(7) Team spirit might be an ethereal quality that is difficult to quantify on scoreboards and league tables but Karanka has given confidence to the players he inherited, been a wily transfer dealer, particularly this season with the loan signings of the strikers Patrick Bamford and Jelle Vossen, and brought through young home-grown players from the club’s academy, such as Ben Gibson and Adam Reach, who are now integral members of the squad.
(8) He was Bill Cosby: consummate American dad Cliff Huxtable and the Jell-O spokesman.
(9) When Jota conceded possession, Tomlin dispatched a fabulous through-ball collected by Jelle Vossen.
(10) Updated at 6.52pm BST 6.40pm BST More reactions from the senators after their White house meeting: "jelling," "back at work," "finally negotiating": (and #ff Cox Radio's Congress correspondent @jamiedupree): Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Bob Corker R-TN: "I feel that there's a jelling; I think people understand where each side is" October 11, 2013 Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Mitch McConnell R-KY: "Now that we're back up here and back at work, hopefully we can find a way forward" October 11, 2013 Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Rob Portman R-OH: "It was an important change...because the President was finally negotiating" October 11, 2013 Updated at 7.04pm BST 6.33pm BST "We're a long way" from an agreement, Senator John McCain told reporters after returning from the White House, the Huffington Post reports.
(11) Jelle Vossen was only just stifled out of it when Tomas Kalas did well to chase down a long pass and send the ball across.
(12) Middlesbrough will wonder whether it might have been different if the volley that Jelle Vossen slashed towards John Ruddy’s net after nine minutes had been a couple inches lower rather than clanging off the crossbar.
(13) So to win over a majority of Unilever’s shareholders, we think Kraft Heinz will need to dig very deep indeed.” How the two firms line up Unilever Owner Anglo-Dutch multinational Headquarters Rotterdam and London Workforce 168,000 employees Chief executive Paul Polman Brands Bertolli, Comfort, Domestos, Dove, Flora, Hellmans, PG Tips, Pot Noodle, Knorr, Marmite, Tresemmé , Vaseline, Lipton, Lynx, Persil, Sure, Ben & Jerry’s, Carte D’Or, Cif Kraft Heinz Ownes 51% owned by billionaires Warren Buffett (US) and Jorge Lemann (Brazil) Headquarters Chicago, US Workforce 42,000 employees Chief executive Bernardo Hees Brands Kraft, Heinz, Capri-Sun, Cracker Barrel, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Lea & Perrins, Maxwell House, Weight Watchers, Planters, Daddies, HP
(14) In vivo and in vitro studies have been performed in a group of patients with immunoproliferative diseases to evaluate the risk of serious reactions due to serum jelling after intravenous injection of iodinated contrast media.
(15) Myosin mixed with extract induces shrinkage of the gel, but jelled extract or myosin alone does not shrink.
(16) Plus, in Michael Fitzsimmons, played by Kevin J O'Connor, the film has one of the all-time great beat characters ("I'm going to check out of this bourgeois motel, push myself from the dinner table and say, 'No more Jell-O for me, Mom!'")
(17) Carsten Lillelund Pedersen, a Dane who is climbing Everest with Belgian Jelle Veyt, said on his Facebook page that they were on the icefall when the earthquake hit.
(18) Frustrated by the amount of disposable packaging that is thrown away (in the UK, around 2.5bn cups go to landfills each year) and inspired by their love for Jell-O, its founders Chelsea Briganti and Leigh Ann Tucker have taken a novel, cradle-to-cradle approach to reducing waste.
(19) America’s dad raped me.” “The guy from the Jell-O pudding ads drugged my drink.” “The last thing I remember was Captain Corny Sweater unbuckling his belt.” If you have trouble understanding why so many rape victims don’t report their attacks, say any of those sentences out loud.
(20) The results suggest that there is not an evidence of a relationship between iodinated contrast media and fatal reactions due to sol-jell alterations in patients with WM and therefore a radiological examination using contrast media may be carried out in those patients.