(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) A kiln.
(n.) A sort of pottage; kale. See Kale, 2.
(n.) The caul; that which covers or envelops as a caul; a net; a fold; a film.
(n.) The cocoon or chrysalis of an insect.
(1) These four antigens consisted of S of MNSs blood group, Lua of Lutheran blood group, and K and Kpa of Kell-Cellano blood group.
(2) If Henry VIII belonged to the rare Kell positive blood group , he would have found difficulty in fathering more than one child with any Kell-negative woman.
(3) A distribution rate of the leukocytic histocompatibility antigens of HLA loci, A, B, C and basic erythrocytic blood groups of the ABO system, rhesus, P, Duffy, Kell was investigated among people of Azerbaijani nationality suffering from the familial forms of urolithiasis.
(4) Amniocentesis is indicated in only a few circumstances: previous child with erythroblastosis fetalis, significant increase in maternal Coombs titer, presence of Kell antigen in the father, and after comparison of the relative risks of hemolytic disease and amniocentesis in each patient.
(5) The Kell cDNA sequence predicts a 732-amino acid protein.
(6) One of six boys chronic granulomatous disease was shown to have the rare Kell phenotype, McLeod, by both manual and Auto Analyzer techniques.
(7) The results of the present study did not show any indication of linkage between dermatoglyphic patterns on fingertips (ulnar loops, radial loops, whorls and arches) and the ABO, MN, Rh, Kell and Xg blood groups.
(8) Serological studies of the McLeod type suggest that the weak Kell antigens that are present differ qualitatively and quantitatively from those on red cells of common Kell type.
(9) Eddie Hearn on Friday handed Amir Khan and Kell Brook the ultimate incentive to bring one of British boxing’s most frustrating rivalries to a dramatic conclusion: a Wembley date in high summer.
(10) In contrast, the M and Pra antigens of glycophorin A, the Kell system antigens, and the P1 antigen became detectable only after hemin induction.
(11) The present study confirms previous findings on the ABO, MNSs, Kell, Duffy, erythrocyte acid phosphatase, adenosine deaminase and adenylate kinase systems, and contributes the first account of the peptidase A, B, C and D, first and second locus phosphoglucomutase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, esterase D, haptoglobin, transferrin, Gm and Inv systems in the Njinga.
(12) Kell Brook keeps focus to beat Canada’s Kevin Bizier in two rounds Read more Eubank Jr appeared as if he was tiring but he did enough in the early rounds to have won on points had it gone the distance.
(13) Fetal hematocrit values of blood obtained by percutaneous umbilical blood sampling were correlated with ultrasound findings in 35 samples from 15 pregnancies undergoing evaluation for Rh or Kell sensitization.
(14) It is suggested that either non-specific adsorption of the anti-K may have occurred due to the Matuhasi-Ogata phenomenon; or, the antibody was an auto "minicking anti-K" capable of reacting with a broader specificity within the Kell system.
(15) I have no interest in fighting Kell Brook at the moment because there are so many other, bigger fights out there for me,” said Khan.
(16) Mouse hybridoma clones have produced monoclonal antibodies directed against the K:14 and K:2 high-incidence antigens of the Kell blood group system.
(17) Screening for Kell antigen before transfusing premenopausal women would be a means of avoiding erythroblastosis, but the rarity of severe disease does not justify this approach.
(18) At this concentration of DTT, only the Jsa and Jsb antigens are completely denatured; all other Kell system antigens tested (K, k, Kpb, Ku) are essentially unaffected.
(19) An 84-year-old woman with intestinal bleeding had marked reduction of red blood cell antigenicity in the Kell system, and a positive direct antiglobulin test caused by auto-anti-Kpb.
(20) In 239 German patients with atopic conditions (atopic dermatitis, hay fever, allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, and acute urticaria) the phenotype and gene distribution of 15 genetic blood polymorphisms (ABO, MNSs, rhesus, P, Kell, Duffy, Kidd, Hp, Gc, Gm, Inv, aP, PGM1, EsD, and 6-PGD) were analyzed and compared with those in 151 selected controls (individuals clinically free of allergic conditions and without allergy in the family history).