(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) A tract of low or level land producing grass which is mown for hay; any field on which grass is grown for hay.
(n.) Low land covered with coarse grass or rank herbage near rives and in marshy places by the sea; as, the salt meadows near Newark Bay.
(a.) Of or pertaining to a meadow; of the nature of a meadow; produced, growing, or living in, a meadow.
(1) Meadow vole dams, housed in a 14L:10D photoperiod were injected daily 3 h before onset of darkness with 10 micrograms melatonin.
(2) The results are negative in swampy meadow -- habitats on siliceous soils.
(3) On returning to the courtyard you can take an optional loop through the bee and butterfly wildflower meadow – the start of the path is just behind the engine shed building.
(4) The effect of irrigation of meadows with the water of the river.
(5) The hypothesis that sex differences in maze learning result from sex differences in activity was tested with wild-caught prairie (Microtus ochrogaster) and meadow (M. pennsylvanicus) voles.
(6) Meadow voles exposed to house dust mites from the homes of patients did not develop serologic or pathologic evidence of infection due to rickettsiae in the spotted fever and typhus groups or Coxiella burnetii.
(7) Land reclamation measures carried out on the territory of a flood-plain-paludal focus of tularemia change the ecological and biocenotic links, which leads to the formation of a meadow-field focus with other-than-before sources and vectors of tularemia infection.
(8) Three bacterial isolates, a Pseudomonas sp., a Bacillus sp., and an Arthrobacter sp., commonly isolated from a hummocky sedge-moss meadow at Devon Island, N.W.T., Canada, were selected for further taxonomic characterization and for a study of the effects of temperature and limiting carbon source on growth.
(9) The site of the crash was in the marshy Ruhr meadows.
(10) The results demonstrate that meadow-mice, Columbian ground-squirrels, golden-mantled ground-squirrels, chipmunks and snowshoe hares (the latter to a lesser extent), when bitten by infected ticks, respond with rickettsiaemias of sufficient length and degree to infect normal larval D. andersoni.
(11) Anna asks, practically hanging a bell round Jill's neck and herding her into a meadow.
(12) Strauss uses his vast orchestra to depict the experiences of his character on the mountain: a distant hunting party (listen for the 12 offstage horns), waterfalls, meadows, a dark, threatening forest, losing the path, the triumphant view from the summit and the best storm in music since Rossini's William Tell Overture (listen out for the wind machine).
(13) He is thought to live in the Boreham Wood area, and featured in the match at Meadow Park, although he was unable to get on the scoresheet as the hosts lost 5-0.
(14) Do I think it gives the president a loss?” asked Mark Meadows, the chairman of the Freedom Caucus.
(15) Mycocarriers were most frequently found among small mammals living in corn fields (5.9%), less frequently in water meadows (0.9) and sporadically in forests and bushes (0.1%).
(16) Back in the meadow I followed a worn path that was most likely part of the badger’s nightly beat.
(17) The results of a serological survey of a free-living population of meadow voles (Microtus pennsylvanicus) in Pinawa, Manitoba (Canada) showed that these animals possessed antibodies to six of the eleven viruses tested for, namely: reovirus type 3, murine encephalomyelitis agent, ectromelia virus, murine adenovirus, murine hepatitis virus and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus.
(18) "Embarking on new projects, we sometimes encounter unexpected challenges, and Street View has been no exception," said Google spokesman Taj Meadows, adding that "Street View abides by Thailand's local laws and only features imagery taken on public property".
(19) A New Yorker cartoon portrays a woman in an elegant boutique asking whether they have something to, “Fill that dark empty space in my soul.” As Dana Meadows observed , we seek to meet non-material needs with things.
(20) Grass-mowing of swampy meadows at the beginning of summer drying distinctly restricts numbers of snails, when Zonitoides nitidus lives in the habitats.