(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(v. i. & t.) To mix; to meddle.
(n.) A mill.
(1) Due to the dramatic increase in international oil prices, the ethanol production by fermentation is presently becoming an attractive and feasible project for many countries Argentina has implemented an experimental national program of ethanol use as fuel and the standard procedure of Melle-Boinot is currently employed in sugar cane molasses fermentation.
(2) The ACLU charted a "cumulative set of restrictions" this year, added to restrictions in previous years, which has meant fewer clinics, more obstacles to health care, and "women being told we are too stupid to make decisions for ourselves" Louise Melling, ACLU's legal director, said in a press release.
(3) In what they hope will be the opening shot in a debate about the state of British democracy, the academics – Dr Andrew Mell of Corpus Christi College, Oxford; Simon Radford, of the University of Southern California; and historian Dr Seth Alexander Thévoz – conclude the probability of such an outcome is “approximately equivalent to entering the National Lottery and winning the jackpot five times in a row”.
(4) The violent Bedbound was about "me finding a real love for my father"; the daughter's pell-mell use of language was a twisted amplification of Walsh's own.
(5) Our recent three-proton-families model (Vasseur, van Melle, Frangne and Alvarado (1988) Biochem.
(6) Still, it is better than how the coalition is running pell-mell towards pre-election privatisation.
(7) David Melling has been in the trade since leaving school 35 years ago.
(8) Melle) as a primary growth (May), trimmed primary growth (early June) and regrowth (late June), and white clover (Trifolium repens cv.
(9) 23 men were treated during 1977-87 in a special hospital in Warsaw for infertility by administering the Mell-Krat scale, the Rorschach test, and a test consisting of drawing figures.
(10) And Harry Melling, now 25, who played Dudley Dursely, is to star next year in the London premiere of a play, Peddling , which he has written and already performed in to acclaim in New York.
(11) On the basis of our recent three-protons model for sucrase [Vasseur, van Melle, Frangne & Alvarado (1988) Biochem.
(12) But despite Mexico's jitters as the added three minutes ended in pell-mell fashion insipid failure was the endgame.
(13) The processing procedure is only helpful in eliminating the fish mell and making grinding and extracting easier.
(14) Mark Melling, senior director video and branded content, AOL As senior director of AOL video and branded content, Mark oversees all aspects of AOL’s video production, programming and syndication across its owned and operated properties – including The Huffington Post UK, Engadget, MAKERS and BUILD Series London.
(15) In its cheap version of grands projets, Glasgow built absurdly large housing estates and unfeasibly tall flats; in its pell-mell drive for modernity, it pushed urban motorways through the inner-city and razed entire settlements, so that (for examples) the city's east end lost two-thirds of its population and a place such as Springburn, which had once been a dense and distinctive community, barely existed beyond a name on the map.
(16) Will Jon have a big green blob of rosin in his glove tonight as he did in Game One, as seen on Vine and suggested by Cardinals farmhand Tyler Melling on a now deleted tweet?
(17) But we have an extension job at the minute and another in September that should keep us busy till Christmas.” While Melling thinks the trade is over the worst, he has noticed a change in the nature of building work.
(18) In other news, one Kai Melling has just sent me an email complaining about my pronunciation of Polish names.
(19) The results obtained at the National Institute for Animal Nutrition in Melle-Gontrode with the two step in vitro digestion technique and a developed cellulase method are illustrated more in detail.