(1) Dell'Utri managed the 1994 campaign – a dazzling phantasmagoria of dancing girls under the lights, while he saw to the shadows.
(2) The former banker had told the court he did not own Carlton House, nor an £18m 100-acre estate near Windsor called Oakland Park, once owned by computers billionaire Michael Dell, nor an apartment in Albert Court, a gated complex near Lord's cricket ground.
(3) The radiation exposure of the medical team involved in 35 consecutive cardiac catheterisation procedures performed at the Istituto di Malattie dell'Apparato Cardiovascolare, University of Bologna, was calculated.
(4) A series of 126 cases of orbitomaxillozygomatic fractures observed in the Maxillofacial Unit of Miulli Hospital, Acquaviva delle Fonte between January 1980 and December 1987 is examined.
(5) "When you think about the guys who started Twitter, and the Google guys, and the Facebook guys and the Napster guys, and the Microsoft guys, and the Dell guys and the Instagram guys, it's all guys.
(6) Dell lost out by being too early to the market with the Streak, introducing it at a time when most users had smaller phones with screens under 4in diagonally.
(7) The main aim of the contribution, which opens a new arena for discussion on the Rivista dell'Infermiere is to critically appraise published research works focusing both on strengths and novelty and weaknesses in the hypothesis formulation, methods and instruments used, discussion of results.
(8) His three-year-old Dell Inspiron had broken down and he wanted something to keep up with gaming.
(9) Under proper storage conditions, the Delle wines were shown to be microbiologically stable and resistant to wine spoilage organisms.
(10) Authors refer about their experience on 12 cases of male breast carcinoma (MBC), studied in years 1975-1985 at the Semeiotica Chirurgica e Patologia Chirurgica II dell'I.R.C.C.S.
(11) Mondelēz International promised US$400mn to support the production of sustainable cocoa with zero net deforestation in Africa; Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom announced they’d provide $5bn by 2020 if forest countries demonstrated measured, reported and verified emission reductions; 20 investor groups, representing US$3.2tr, committing to ‘decarbonisation’ of US$600bn in assets, 114 big companies promised to reduce emissions including Ikea, Coca-Cola, Dell, General Mills, Kellogg’s, NRG Energy, Procter & Gamble, Sony and Walmart.
(12) But last month Dell raised his offer price, tacked on a special-dividend sweetener, and got the board to change voting rules so that abstentions no longer count against him – turning the tide in his favour.
(13) The research articles published during 1988-1989 in Rivista dell'Infermiere (R d I) and during 1989 in Nursing Research (NR) have been analyzed to allow factual comparison on the tendencies of nursing research in Italy and in one other "model" country.
(14) We have reconsidered our material on tumors of adipose tissue, which were observed for 10 years, from 1979 to 1988, at Istituto di Anatomia Patologica dell'Università degli Studi - Arcispedale S. Anna di Ferrara.
(15) Each night brought the excitement of finding the perfect camping spot in a grassy dell or spotless beach and the opportunity to explore using the Canadian canoe that we towed behind the raft.
(16) Meanwhile, some companies that have also made false assumptions – such as that any recyclable material could be recycled, even if it’s attached to other materials – in the past have been called out on it, leading others to see the risk of improper labeling, Carpenter said: “The brands that are making those products and packages want to have some sort of assurance that if they’re labeling it as recyclable, it’s actually going to be recycled.” Listening to social media Take Dell, which decided to reduce wasteful packaging after hearing complaints from customers about excessive and non-recyclable shipping boxes and packaging materials back in 2008.
(17) If the lake level is low enough you can walk around to Lido delle Bionde: a beach with a pier, a bar and a lawn shaded by olive trees.
(18) Unfortunately, not all of Dell’s replacement machines were free from odour as one user complained : “I just received my 5th replacement 6430u yesterday and the smell is still there ...” Dell Latitude E6430u users are now advised to contact technical support to arrange for an exchange of any odour afflicted machines.
(19) Granted, she saw the company through the tech bubble burst, but circumstance alone don’t account for that drop when competitors like Dell and IBM saw smaller drops in value .
(20) The polyenzymes-membrane-DNA complex, isolated from dells intensively synthesizing edeines (18--20 h culture) contained edeine B. Edeine B was found to be bound covalently t o the edeine synthetase.
(n.) To cut the turf from, as for burning.
(n.) The salted stomach of a calf, used in making cheese; a rennet bag.
(1) The CPS, which has endured cuts of 27.5% in its budget under the coalition government, is already reviewing failed high-profile prosecutions such as those of the actors Michael Le Vell and Bill Roache as well as Evans.
(2) Bacillus subtilis 430A, isolated from the Vernonia herbacea (Vell Rusby) rhizosphere, produced an exocellular inulinase that fits the requirements for the production of syrups on an industrial scale.
(3) A trypsin inhibitor was isolated as a homogenous protein from the seeds of guapuruvu-tree (Schizolobium parahyba (Vell.)
(4) Inevitably, again, in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, attention has turned to the failed prosecutions of a series of celebrities including Coronation Street actors William Roache , Michael Le Vell and Andrew Lancel.
(5) In this paper we present the healing of 100 patients with chronic cervicitis and cervico-vaginitis by the antiinflammatory effect of hidroalcoolic extract of Schinus aroeira Vell.
(6) The CPS is under pressure after a string of unsuccessful cases involving sexual assault and rape allegations against public figures, including Evans, Bill Roache and Michael Le Vell .
(7) Bisnordihydrotoxiferine, a dimeric tertiary indole alkaloid obtained from the root bark of Strychnos trinervis (Vell.)
(8) Average activity recovered from fetal vells at the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th mo of development represented 2, 7, 12, and 31% of the activity per vell, and 8, 14, 22, and 38% of the activity per unit vell weight, of that recovered from high quality calf vells.
(9) When an average of one cell per well was introduced, the portion of vells with single clones for hybridomas of various origins ranged from 5.4% to 37.5%.
(10) Abomasa (vells) were removed from 30 fetal calves at each of the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th mo of development.
(11) The most talked about storylines involve the actors rather than the characters they play: Coronation Street's William Roache , who faces charges of rape, and Michael Le Vell , who has been acquitted of rape charges, not to mention Chris Fountain's outing as a misogynist amateur rapper on YouTube.