(3) Dolly Parton has offered to adopt a dog that was found abandoned at Glastonbury festival, after rescuers named the canine after her.
(4) The Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park won best musical revival for Hello Dolly!
(5) Dolly, the police spokesman, said officers had succeeded in protecting local businesses from a second round of thefts.
(6) It will be me on the leaflets.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest Matthew Wright with his dog Dolly in Bolton.
(7) And that, of course, was the most disturbing aspect of the story of Dolly.
(8) In Marcel L'Herbier's L'Argent the camera is moving on a dolly throughout the entire movie.
(9) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Aunty Dolly Jerome calling for justice for the Bowraville child murder victims during a march on NSW Parliament House.
(10) She accused the singer on Twitter of miming on stage, adding "how disappointing": Kay Burley (@KayBurley) Oh, Dolly is miming.
(11) Trout fry (Dolly Varden), aquatic insect larvae, and periphyton (attached algae) within and below the treatment site during and after treatment did not show signs of mortality compared with an upstream untreated control site.
(12) Once there, Lomax - a trainspotter to the end - enquired about the gauge of tracking used for the dolly shot.
(13) Sometime, somewhere in the limitless future it will be listened to, and, if there is intelligent life in another galaxy and creatures from outer space do land on earth having learned English from BBC broadcasts, the chances are they will not say 'Take me to your leader' but 'How bona to vada your dolly old eek!'"
(14) The son of two devoted workers for the Salvation Army, Jeffries disliked personal publicity and was a zealot when preparing a role (he ran two miles every morning before appearing in the musical Hello Dolly!
(15) Dolly the sheep , the world's first successfully cloned mammal, was given the name in 1986 by scientists who were fans of the singer.
(16) Sergeant Colby Dolly, a spokesman for St Louis county police, said at a makeshift command centre early on Tuesday morning that some 150 officers had been involved in the operation and had made about 10 arrests.
(17) Parton in the flesh is so exactly how one imagines her to be that as she sits opposite me, bandying about such Dolly-esque phrases as "You just need some good ol' horse sense!
(18) The car service area has vintage motors sitting on mechanics' dollies, and there's an exhibition area, a bar, a kitchen, and two old buses that serve as offices.
(19) Dolly's 'creator', Ian Wilmut, of Scotland's Roslin Institute, was equally stunned.
(20) Country music star Dolly Parton has answered the critics who questioned whether she was miming during her Glastonbury set in her own inimitable style, telling the Sun : "My boobs are fake, my hair's fake but what is real is my voice and my heart."
(n.) One who, or that which, rolls; especially, a cylinder, sometimes grooved, of wood, stone, metal, etc., used in husbandry and the arts.
(n.) A bandage; a fillet; properly, a long and broad bandage used in surgery.
(n.) One of series of long, heavy waves which roll in upon a coast, sometimes in calm weather.
(n.) A long, belt-formed towel, to be suspended on a rolling cylinder; -- called also roller towel.
(n.) A cylinder coated with a composition made principally of glue and molassess, with which forms of type are inked previously to taking an impression from them.
(n.) A long cylinder on which something is rolled up; as, the roller of a man.
(n.) A small wheel, as of a caster, a roller skate, etc.
(n.) ANy insect whose larva rolls up leaves; a leaf roller. see Tortrix.
(n.) Any one of numerous species of Old World picarian birds of the family Coraciadae. The name alludes to their habit of suddenly turning over or "tumbling" in flight.
(n.) Any species of small ground snakes of the family Tortricidae.
(1) They stayed in suites usually reserved for high-rollers.
(2) The Atlantic rollers aren't huge here but they are consistent.
(3) A servo controlled transapical LV to aortic bypass system employing a roller pump was evaluated.
(4) Afternoon Delights doesn't have anything approaching a mission statement – it's just two middle-aged men arsing about, frankly – but its gleeful anarchism can be riotously funny: witness the pair as free runners, declaring "war against the urban environment", or their magnificently coiffed Rock'n'Rollers, with the aid of subtitles, showing off their moves on the streets of Ashford, Kent.
(5) The patient is allowed to do functional exercises 24 hours after reduction with the aid of the spring stepping roller, which not only helps dissipate swelling in the early stage but also remold the articular facet.
(6) The system includes a membrane oxygenator and a roller pump.
(7) Since tobacco is known to be mutagenic and carcinogenic, urinary cotinine was estimated in bidi rollers and control subjects as an index of tobacco-specific exposure while the concentration of urinary thioethers was determined to ascertain exposure to electrophilic moieties.
(8) A covalently bonded heparin-coated extracorporeal membrane oxygenation system and a roller pump were used for the bypass.
(9) Hyaluronate (HA) distribution patterns were examined in the cranial mesenchyme underlying the mesencephalic neural folds of mouse embryos maintained in roller tube culture.
(10) A new pulsatile assist device that converts roller pump flow to pulsatile flow has been developed and proven effective through clinical testing.
(11) PMN factor was released from early inflammatory peritoneal exudate cells (98% of PMN) stimulated with kaolin under roller bottle culture conditions.
(12) The synthesis and secretion of non-virus-associated gp51 is especially stimulated in the roller culture, and is largely independent of the quality of the culture medium.
(13) A simple, inexpensive modification to an existing device is described that enables such an apparatus to be used for the roller-tube technique.
(14) This a time when these crucial policies, central to everyone’s lives and the future of the nation, have been on a roller coaster ride through years of political disruption.
(15) St Osyth is earthier than this, even though you'll find Rollers parked next to the fanciest caravans.
(16) Each subject wheeled his or her personal wheelchair, which was mounted on a set of frictionless rollers with side-mounted flywheels.
(17) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share Share this post Facebook Twitter Pinterest close 3.40am BST Pirates 5 - Reds 1, top of 7th On a 2-2 count, the crowd are up looking for Liriano's sixth strikeout of the night - they don't get it, but they do get ground ball out number 13 on a roller to third base which then heads over to first and retires the side.
(18) Menton may not have Saint-Tropez's party people, Cannes' film stars or Monte Carlo's high rollers, but that's what makes the town so appealing.
(19) Culture vessels were constructed by using roller bottles and Pyrex tubing.
(20) Beady Eye tracks such as The Roller are, it has to be said, shown up by the former bands' glories, but closing track Bring the Light matches their peaks for sheer verve at least.