(1) The standard of death certification needs to be improved upon, especially with respect to the clarification of the primary and the contributory causes of death and whether post-mortem examination was carrie dout or not.
(1) The recognition of the child abuse syndrome in the Republic of Sout Africa is briefly mentioned.
(2) China asserts sovereignty over almost all of the resource-rich region despite rival claims from sout-east Asian neighbors and has rapidly built reefs into artificial islands capable of hosting military planes.
(3) Thus, bovine prothrombin precursor 13-29 is not an unusually effective substrate for the carboxylase as reported by Soute et al.
(4) In representative series of Sout African Black, Indian and White High School pupils of 18 years, data were secured on weight, height and triceps skinfold.