(1) In the ketamine group, 36% of the patients complained of unpleasant dreams.
(2) That's why the big dreams have come from the smaller candidates such as the radical left's Jean-Luc Mélenchon.
(3) There are no oceans wide enough to stop us from dreaming.
(4) She has imbued me with the confidence of encouraging other girls to dream alternative futures that do not rely on FGM as a prerequisite.
(5) Crushing their dream of denying healthcare to millions of people will put them on that road to despair.
(6) Originally, it was to be named Le Reve, after one of the Picassos that Wynn and his wife own; but, as of last month, it is to be called Wynn Las Vegas, embodying a dream of a different kind.
(7) "I am doing the best for my child, helping her strive towards her dreams.
(8) According to Hairullo, it was always Nazarov’s dream to live lavishly and easily.
(9) It seems like an awfully long way from the ground.” He added: “When I was younger, I dreamed of being an astronaut, but I also wanted to be a policeman or a firebreather.
(10) The "Dream Toys" for Christmas list includes a few old favourites alongside some new, and sparkly, additions.
(11) Likud warned: “Peres will divide Jerusalem.” Arab states feared that his dream of a borderless Middle East spelled Israeli economic colonialism by stealth.
(12) Last night, in a dramatic announcement that led some to accuse him of playing God, Venter said the dream had come true, saying he had created an organism with manmade DNA .
(13) I met a mum there who said to me – this is what I’ve dreamed of for my child... ...proper uniforms, high standards... ...this is going to give my child a good start in life.
(14) A three-dimensional model of adult dreaming styles shows a close correspondence with other models representing frameworks of waking experience and interpersonal behavior.
(15) Bloody odd combination but those Orange Foam Headphones would blast those magnificent records into my developing brain over and over again" chernypyos – Björk's Human Behavior and Sinead O'Connor's Fire On Babylon: "bjork's 'human behavior' and sinead o'connor's "fire on babylon" oddly stick in my head from that one evening walking in the woods, breathing the damp air, and feeling pleasantly invisible" Pyromancer – REM – Automatic for the People Blood Sugar Sex Magic Pearl Jam - Vs RATM's first album Portishead Maxinquaye by Tricky Manic Street Preachers – Gold Against the Soul Smashing Pumpkins, Siamese Dream "I used to go to the local library and take out a CD (50p for 3 weeks!
(16) My dream is that one day, young kids in Nepal won’t have to risk working on the mountain as porters or guides, they will be able to get an education and build better lives for themselves,” Sherpa told AFP.
(17) He just never dreamed it would be life without parole,’ his sister said.
(18) Indeed, some of his ideas for fixing this broken American dream echo Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal in the 1930s – most notably a $1tn investment in public infrastructure, which Sanders claims would create 16m new jobs.
(19) I sat there thinking that in Canton we never had time to sleep, much less dream.” The late Edward Kennedy called it “the great aria of the civil rights movement”.
(20) He just never dreamed it would be life without parole.” Obama reduces sentences of 46 inmates convicted of nonviolent drug crimes Read more As his sister put it, Bennett “got caught up” in a five-man drug ring run by an old friend, John Hansley, to pay for his addiction to crack.
(1) This club values diversity, and given the events surrounding Adam Goodes recently, the club felt it timely to restate that commitment publicly by wearing our Dreamtime jumper against Hawthorn,” Richmond’s chief executive, Brendon Gale, said.
(2) I don’t know what else you need to do in Australia to be a good Australian, and the fact that some people don’t like him making some comments around Indigenous people is the reason to me he’s copping the criticism that he is.” In a show of support for Goodes, the Richmond football club announced it would wear its Dreamtime football guernsey in its match against Hawthorn on Friday night, the first football club to make a match-day gesture of support.
(3) Sydney Swans believe Adam Goodes will play out the rest of the AFL season Read more The Richmond Tigers and the Western Bulldogs announced they will wear their Dreamtime Indigenous jerseys during their matches this weekend, and have encouraged their supporters to do the same.
(4) Ireland praised “fantastic” cross-code support Goodes has received, including from NRL Indigenous players such as Jonathan Thurston and Greg Inglis along with Richmond’s announcement they will don their 2015 Dreamtime guernseys in Friday’s match against Hawthorn at the MCG.
(5) You call it Dreamtime.” The Jarlmadangah Burru Aboriginal Corporation was founded in in 1987, the first house built in 1988.