(n.) A contrivance for removing superfluous ink or coloring matter from a roller. See Doctor, 4.
(n.) One who, or that which, rolls; especially, a cylinder, sometimes grooved, of wood, stone, metal, etc., used in husbandry and the arts.
(n.) A bandage; a fillet; properly, a long and broad bandage used in surgery.
(n.) One of series of long, heavy waves which roll in upon a coast, sometimes in calm weather.
(n.) A long, belt-formed towel, to be suspended on a rolling cylinder; -- called also roller towel.
(n.) A cylinder coated with a composition made principally of glue and molassess, with which forms of type are inked previously to taking an impression from them.
(n.) A long cylinder on which something is rolled up; as, the roller of a man.
(n.) A small wheel, as of a caster, a roller skate, etc.
(n.) ANy insect whose larva rolls up leaves; a leaf roller. see Tortrix.
(n.) Any one of numerous species of Old World picarian birds of the family Coraciadae. The name alludes to their habit of suddenly turning over or "tumbling" in flight.
(n.) Any species of small ground snakes of the family Tortricidae.
(1) They stayed in suites usually reserved for high-rollers.
(2) The Atlantic rollers aren't huge here but they are consistent.
(3) A servo controlled transapical LV to aortic bypass system employing a roller pump was evaluated.
(4) Afternoon Delights doesn't have anything approaching a mission statement – it's just two middle-aged men arsing about, frankly – but its gleeful anarchism can be riotously funny: witness the pair as free runners, declaring "war against the urban environment", or their magnificently coiffed Rock'n'Rollers, with the aid of subtitles, showing off their moves on the streets of Ashford, Kent.
(5) The patient is allowed to do functional exercises 24 hours after reduction with the aid of the spring stepping roller, which not only helps dissipate swelling in the early stage but also remold the articular facet.
(6) The system includes a membrane oxygenator and a roller pump.
(7) Since tobacco is known to be mutagenic and carcinogenic, urinary cotinine was estimated in bidi rollers and control subjects as an index of tobacco-specific exposure while the concentration of urinary thioethers was determined to ascertain exposure to electrophilic moieties.
(8) A covalently bonded heparin-coated extracorporeal membrane oxygenation system and a roller pump were used for the bypass.
(9) Hyaluronate (HA) distribution patterns were examined in the cranial mesenchyme underlying the mesencephalic neural folds of mouse embryos maintained in roller tube culture.
(10) A new pulsatile assist device that converts roller pump flow to pulsatile flow has been developed and proven effective through clinical testing.
(11) PMN factor was released from early inflammatory peritoneal exudate cells (98% of PMN) stimulated with kaolin under roller bottle culture conditions.
(12) The synthesis and secretion of non-virus-associated gp51 is especially stimulated in the roller culture, and is largely independent of the quality of the culture medium.
(13) A simple, inexpensive modification to an existing device is described that enables such an apparatus to be used for the roller-tube technique.
(14) This a time when these crucial policies, central to everyone’s lives and the future of the nation, have been on a roller coaster ride through years of political disruption.
(15) St Osyth is earthier than this, even though you'll find Rollers parked next to the fanciest caravans.
(16) Each subject wheeled his or her personal wheelchair, which was mounted on a set of frictionless rollers with side-mounted flywheels.
(17) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share Share this post Facebook Twitter Pinterest close 3.40am BST Pirates 5 - Reds 1, top of 7th On a 2-2 count, the crowd are up looking for Liriano's sixth strikeout of the night - they don't get it, but they do get ground ball out number 13 on a roller to third base which then heads over to first and retires the side.
(18) Menton may not have Saint-Tropez's party people, Cannes' film stars or Monte Carlo's high rollers, but that's what makes the town so appealing.
(19) Culture vessels were constructed by using roller bottles and Pyrex tubing.
(20) Beady Eye tracks such as The Roller are, it has to be said, shown up by the former bands' glories, but closing track Bring the Light matches their peaks for sheer verve at least.