(1) In reconstruction of the orbital floor, homograft lyophilised dura or cialit-stord rib cartilage are suitable, but the best materials are autologous cartilage or silastic or teflon.
(2) The authors tested their own technique, using transplants or implants of corium, fascia, dura mater and polyester net, internally in the tendons, fastening them with an external cross suture.
(3) Within the arachnoid mater the immunoreactivity was concentrated in the basal zone of the arachnoid membrane, thus appearing as a narrow fluorescent band near the border of the dura.
(4) Simultaneous opening of the dura mater on both sides with slow evacuation of the contents of the hematomas is an important stage of surgical intervention in BTSH.
(5) HRP labeled cells were located bilaterally, always more ipsilaterally, in DRG of C1, C2, C3, and SCG with application of HRP to all three regions of the dura.
(6) When administered at high concentrations (1 mg kg-1) methiothepin and metergoline decreased plasma protein extravasation in rat dura mater.
(7) Unilateral spreading cortical depression was elicited by applying potassium chloride solutions to the dura of conscious, freely moving rats.
(8) Some occipital types of headache, "venous headache" or "strain headache", may benefit of a cross section of the occipital dura mater.
(9) The ES value is determined by differences in rates of size increment of the vertebral canal and in rates of size increment of the spinal cord dura mater (SCDM).
(10) the sphenoid, ethmoid, and occipital bones) and to abnormal spatial relationships between the cribriform plate and the crista galli, resulting in a positional disarrangement of the points of basal attachment of the dura matter.
(11) Traumatic lesions of the anterior cranial fossa (ACF) with comminuted depressed fractures and with tears of dura require operative management.
(12) We now report that, compared to controls, rats with acute EAE exhibit fewer detectable mast cells in their dura mater and velum interpositum.
(13) At each target point, after opening the dura and using stereotactic coordinates and equipment, a microbiopsy forceps was used to place "micropatties" (each with a string tail) or small catheters with pledgets or catheter tips located at tumor edges.
(14) A middle-aged woman presenting with multiple cranial neuropathies, hemiparesis, and CSF pleocytosis had tuberculous infection of the cranial dura mater at autopsy.
(15) After ligation of BCCA, the 5-HT granules of the walls of the brain vessels and the CA fibers of dura mater vessels decreased, but CA fibers occurred in the walls of the brain arteries.
(16) The risk of hemorrhage, perforation of the dura, and nerve root irritation is increased in scoliotic or elderly patients with a narrow spinal canal.
(17) Quantitative and qualitative composition of catecholamines (noradrenaline and dophamine) and indolalkylamines (serotonin and tryptamine) and their localization have been studied in cells and neural fibers of the rat dura mater.
(18) However, mast cells did not degranulate following electrical trigeminal stimulation, or after injection of drugs (capsaicin or substance P) which promote plasma extravasation in the dura.
(19) MRI demonstrated hypertrophic dura mater in the posterior fossa and compressed cervical spinal cord.
(20) Microspheres were used to measure blood flow to the dura and brain in anesthetized dogs.
(a.) Hard; harsh; severe; rough; toilsome.
(a.) To last; to continue; to endure.
(1) Such anomalies can only be explained by a longue duree.
(2) Decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline," says Beau Dure.
(3) The wheat cDNA clone codes for a protein with ten tandem repeats of an 11 amino acid sequence and has homology to other Group 3 LEAs reported in barley, carrot, cotton and rape (L. Dure et al., Plant Mol Biol 12: 475-486, 1989).
(4) The deduced amino acid sequence shows a high degree (62.2%) of similarity to that of a protein that is abundant during late embryogenesis of cotton (LEA D34; Baker JC, Steele C, Dure III (1988) Plant Mol Biol 11: 227-291).
(5) Durings 18 months, clinical signs of the disease were noted in 2 animals only.
(6) The other 26 awoke and recovered spontaneous breathing within 1-4 h following the type of anaesthesia and operating procedure they had submitted, which dured from 15 to 330 min.
(7) This reacherys point out that nitriding plasma a durings increase and cutis greater capacity establish.