(1) Such anomalies can only be explained by a longue duree.
(2) Decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline," says Beau Dure.
(3) The wheat cDNA clone codes for a protein with ten tandem repeats of an 11 amino acid sequence and has homology to other Group 3 LEAs reported in barley, carrot, cotton and rape (L. Dure et al., Plant Mol Biol 12: 475-486, 1989).
(4) The deduced amino acid sequence shows a high degree (62.2%) of similarity to that of a protein that is abundant during late embryogenesis of cotton (LEA D34; Baker JC, Steele C, Dure III (1988) Plant Mol Biol 11: 227-291).
(5) Durings 18 months, clinical signs of the disease were noted in 2 animals only.
(6) The other 26 awoke and recovered spontaneous breathing within 1-4 h following the type of anaesthesia and operating procedure they had submitted, which dured from 15 to 330 min.
(7) This reacherys point out that nitriding plasma a durings increase and cutis greater capacity establish.
(n.) A demon or spirit. See Deuce.
(1) She grew up expecting a career in regional theatre, spent eight years at college studying the stage – only leaving at the age of 26 – named her dog after 19th-century Italian actor Eleanora Duse, and once said her father's profession meant that, when it came to the theatre, she "was like a homing pigeon.
(2) For them, Guillem descends straight from the stage divinities of the 19th century, "sacred monsters" such as Sarah Bernhardt and Eleanora Duse, after whom her latest project is named.
(3) B cell line GM 2606 (Akeson, A. L., D. A. Wiginton, M. R. Dusing, J. C. States, and J. J. Hutton.