(1) Such anomalies can only be explained by a longue duree.
(2) Decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline," says Beau Dure.
(3) The wheat cDNA clone codes for a protein with ten tandem repeats of an 11 amino acid sequence and has homology to other Group 3 LEAs reported in barley, carrot, cotton and rape (L. Dure et al., Plant Mol Biol 12: 475-486, 1989).
(4) The deduced amino acid sequence shows a high degree (62.2%) of similarity to that of a protein that is abundant during late embryogenesis of cotton (LEA D34; Baker JC, Steele C, Dure III (1988) Plant Mol Biol 11: 227-291).
(5) Durings 18 months, clinical signs of the disease were noted in 2 animals only.
(6) The other 26 awoke and recovered spontaneous breathing within 1-4 h following the type of anaesthesia and operating procedure they had submitted, which dured from 15 to 330 min.
(7) This reacherys point out that nitriding plasma a durings increase and cutis greater capacity establish.
(n.) A wall.
(n.) To inclose in walls; to wall; to immure; to shut up.
(1) The murE and murF genes encode diaminopimelic acid- and D-alanyl-D-alanine-adding enzymes, respectively, and both genes are involved in cell wall peptidoglycan biosynthesis in Escherichia coli.
(2) During the period between 1948-1963 a total of 3,200 tumor patients were treated in the First and Second Medical Clinics of Tg.-Mures.
(3) We report the cloning of murE and murF genes and the identification of their gene products.
(4) These phages were used to identify the previously undiscovered cell division gene sep. A genetic map proves that sep is located in the sequence leuA sep murE murF murC ddl ftsA envA.
(5) Following months of scare stories in the British press about the waves of beggars and benefits cheats waiting for the working restrictions to be lifted on 1 January, journalists and politicians had gathered in the arrivals hall at Luton airport for flight W63701 from Târgu Mures.
(6) The suppressor activity of smhB was apparently relatively specific in that smhB failed to prevent lysis induced by either mutational (murE or murF) or antibiotic-induced blocks in peptidoglycan synthesis.
(7) The N-terminal sequence of the protein was determined and correlated with the nucleotide sequence of the murE gene.
(8) The nucleotide sequence of the murE gene encoding the diaminopimelic acid adding enzyme of Escherichia coli is reported.
(9) Furthermore, the murE and murF genes, encoding the meso-diaminopimelic acid and D-alanyl-D-alanine-adding enzymes, respectively, may be translationally coupled when transcription is initiated upstream of murE, within the preceding structural gene pbpB coding for penicillin-binding protein 3.
(10) Our data show that the genes are in the order pbpB-murE-murF-X-murD-Y-murG, where X and Y represent chromosomal fragments from 1 to 1.5 kilobase pairs, possibly coding for unknown proteins.
(11) Jenner's vaccination was performed in 1801 in Cluj and Tirgu Mures and extended to the entire country during the following 31 years.
(12) The deduced primary structure of MurE comprised 471 amino acid residues with a molecular mass of 50.6 kilodaltons.