(1) Such anomalies can only be explained by a longue duree.
(2) Decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline," says Beau Dure.
(3) The wheat cDNA clone codes for a protein with ten tandem repeats of an 11 amino acid sequence and has homology to other Group 3 LEAs reported in barley, carrot, cotton and rape (L. Dure et al., Plant Mol Biol 12: 475-486, 1989).
(4) The deduced amino acid sequence shows a high degree (62.2%) of similarity to that of a protein that is abundant during late embryogenesis of cotton (LEA D34; Baker JC, Steele C, Dure III (1988) Plant Mol Biol 11: 227-291).
(5) Durings 18 months, clinical signs of the disease were noted in 2 animals only.
(6) The other 26 awoke and recovered spontaneous breathing within 1-4 h following the type of anaesthesia and operating procedure they had submitted, which dured from 15 to 330 min.
(7) This reacherys point out that nitriding plasma a durings increase and cutis greater capacity establish.
(superl.) Separate from all heterogeneous or extraneous matter; free from mixture or combination; clean; mere; simple; unmixed; as, pure water; pure clay; pure air; pure compassion.
(superl.) Free from moral defilement or quilt; hence, innocent; guileless; chaste; -- applied to persons.
(superl.) Free from that which harms, vitiates, weakens, or pollutes; genuine; real; perfect; -- applied to things and actions.
(superl.) Ritually clean; fitted for holy services.
(superl.) Of a single, simple sound or tone; -- said of some vowels and the unaspirated consonants.
(1) We have confirmed this directly by showing that pure CCK is a potent inhibitor of gastric emptying.
(2) Proving that not all teens are content with being part of a purely digital community, Adele Mayr attended a YouTube meet-up in London’s Hyde Park.
(3) A cytogenetic and anatomopathologic study of an embryo of 24 mm crown-rump length showing pure triploidy (69,XXY) is reported.
(4) Of the three patients with a pure or predominantly endometrioid pattern treated with diethylstilbestrol, two had a marked clinical response.
(5) In case of biliary and pancreatic duct obstruction with pure pancreatic reflux, both oedema and inflammatory infiltrations were evident, whereas, in the presence of biliary reflux too, more serious histological features were detected.
(6) Pure bile gave 32 correct diagnoses (67%) and 14 diagnoses of inadequate material (29%), which contained few nondegenerated cells and made microscopic diagnosis unreliable.
(7) Enzyme activities were measured on nitrocellulose blots by using pure enzyme preparations as well as Triton X-100-solubilized membranes.
(8) A critical attitude towards the use of silicone breast implants, when these are used for purely cosmetic purposes, is recommended at present.
(9) An attempt to eliminate the age effect by adjusting for age differences in monaural shadowing errors, fluid intelligence, and pure-tone hearing loss did not succeed.
(10) Of the two major forms of cytotactin (220 and 200 kDa), the larger form predominated during development of the mouse brain and also predominated in mixed neuron-glia cultures but not in pure glial cultures.
(11) Embryonal carcinomas were found in 15 tumours, two being of pure type and the remaining 13 a part of mixed tumours.
(12) While the precise function of the MIRP is not known, the availability of this protein in pure and biologically relevant quantities will allow further studies to elucidate its pathobiologic function.
(13) Differential plating yielded relatively pure populations of chromaffin cells that demonstrated excellent viability if processed within 2 hours after cessation of the gland's circulation.
(14) Homogenates of these cells in chloroform-methanol solution showed an identical absorption spectrum with pure bilirubin dissolved in the same solution.
(15) An autopsy on the next day revealed pure pulmonary alveolar hemorrhage without leukemic infiltration or inflammation.
(16) 0.5 to 1 gram pure Bismuth per day and person leaves the patients naturally by faeces.
(17) Moreover, exposure to a pure 60 Hz electric field or to a magnetically-induced electric field of identical strength resulted in similar changes in calcium transport.
(18) Pure sarcomas of the esophagus are exceedingly rare.
(19) Confirmation of the identity of the clone was provided by a match between the amino acid sequence predicted from the cDNA sequence and the actual amino acid sequence determined for a tryptic peptide fragment of one of the pure glycoproteins.
(20) Six were benign, 11 malignant fibrous, and 3 pure malignant histiocytomas.