(1) The ability of the EAN complex to hydrolyse leads to a decrease in the apparent nucleophile reactivity (beta) of the aminocomponent.
(2) The EAN proteins are derived primarily from membranes and are sequentially associated with the EAN during the cell cycle.
(3) The changes of T cell subsets and Ia-positive cells in the sciatic nerve during the course of experimental allergic neuritis (EAN) in Lewis rats were studied using immunohistochemical techniques.
(4) Full susceptibility to EAN was restored by an inoculum of whole thoracic duct lymphocytes (TDL) from normal animals but not by TDL depleted of T cells.
(5) It is concluded from the present study that despite some interesting histopathologic changes, the animals studied were largely resistant both to acute as well as chronic EAN.
(6) Both steroid application schemes significantly (p less than 0.03) attenuated the severity and shortened the duration of EAN.
(7) The dispensary's owners, Ean Seeb, 37, and Kayvan Khalatbari, 29, are two smokers not apparently devoid of ambition.
(8) Experimental allergic neuritis (EAN) was produced in ten guinea pigs by intradermal injection of peripheral nerve antigen and complete Freund's adjuvant.
(9) Monoclonal antibodies (MCA) to different T lymphocyte cell surface antigens have been used to treat rats during different phases of the development of experimental allergic neuritis (EAN).
(10) Effect of prednisolone on experimental allergic neuritis (EAN) in Lewis rats was studied.
(11) We conclude that the CsA form of chronic relapsing EAN has clinical and pathological similarities with the human disease, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy.
(12) Antisera were obtained from rabbits with experimental allergic neuritis (EAN) produced by the inoculation of emulsified bovine peripheral nerves in complete Freund's adjuvant.
(13) FK506 prevented the development of EAN, histologically and clinically.
(14) Injection of myelin from the PNS of rat, rabbit, beef, and human elicited clinical signs and lesions characteristic of EAN, while guinea pig myelin injection caused superimposed conditions of EAE and EAN.
(15) In order to approach the mechanism of chronic or relapsing course in human chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy, we established a chronic model of experimental allergic neuritis (EAN) in juvenile guinea pigs, and investigated the underlying cellular immune phenomenon in comparison with acute EAN in adult animals of the same strain.
(16) It is suggested that 5-HT plays a role in the clinical course of EAN.
(17) Both the in vitro lymphocyte mitogenic response and in vivo skin testing revealed a significantly lower response to neuritogenic antigens (P2 protein and peripheral nerve myelin) in juvenile chronic EAN than in adult acute EAN throughout their respective courses.
(18) P2 protein and 4 synthetic peptides were tested for induction of experimental allergic neuritis (EAN).
(19) These pathologic findings in a T cell-mediated model of EAN were essentially the same as those previously reported in conventionally induced EAN or human Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
(20) The clustering and proliferation of class II-restricted CD4+ P2-specific T-cell lines in the presence of Schwann cells provides evidence for a role for Schwann cells as facultative antigen presenting cells, processing and presenting 'self' endogenous antigen to CD4+ T-cell lines capable of inducing EAN.
(n.) A twilled cotton cloth.
(1) That's why the big dreams have come from the smaller candidates such as the radical left's Jean-Luc Mélenchon.
(2) His bracelets and his hair, neatly gathered in a colourful elasticated band, contrast with his unflashy day-to-day uniform of checked shirts, jeans or cheap chinos and trainers.
(3) We will together face the terrorist menace,” said Jean-Claude Juncker , president of the European commission, whose headquarters lie just a few hundred metres from the metro.
(4) And if the fathers of Europe, Jean Monnet and Robert Schuman , were alive today, they would see that their aim, to get Europe to move to a proper union through a series of crises, has moved a step closer.
(5) Crisis engulfs Gabon hospital founded to atone for colonial crimes Read more At least seven people died and more than 1,000 were arrested in violent protests following the announcement of the election result earlier this month, which the leader of the opposition, Jean Ping, said Bongo, the incumbent, had rigged.
(6) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Ramzan Kadyrov is joined by Jean-Claude Van Damme and Hilary Swank at his birthday party in Grozny in 2011.
(7) Some women attended the protest wearing jeans and T-shirts, while others took the mission of reclaiming the word "slut" – one of the stated objectives of the movement – more literally and turned out in overtly provocative fishnets and stilettos.
(8) At Montpellier, the director, Jean-Paul Montanari, said he expected the whole festival industry to collapse but blamed the centre-right government's lack of interest in culture.
(9) The Front National, founded by Jean-Marie Le Pen in 1972, has never been this close to installing its leader inside the gilded rooms of the Élysée Palace.
(10) In his V-neck sweater, dad jeans and white New Balance sneakers, Michael Lewis doesn’t look like a troublemaker.
(11) Angela Merkel has thrown her weight behind Jean-Claude Juncker for the next European commission leader, dealing a blow to David Cameron's attempts to block Luxembourg's former prime minister from taking up the role.
(12) That is how it was discovered that entries relating to the Hillsborough disaster had been offensively edited from an address in Whitehall and – as the Guardian reports – so too have entries relating to the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.
(13) • David Hinds (Barbados), Mark Bob Forde (Barbados), Richard Groden (Trinidad & Tobago), Yves Jean-Bart (Haiti) and Horace Reid (Jamaica) all received a warning.
(14) Sitting opposite her as she eats croissants and fixes on espresso it is hard to equate the immaculate perfection of Guillem the performer, in bobbed wig and suspenders last night, with the awkwardly engaging and somewhat bed-headed Guillem in skinny jeans and T-shirt this morning.
(15) So maybe there’s another union that needs a little taming.” He also said that Trump was not a fan of the EU, described it as “supranational and unelected” and attacked the European commission’s president, Jean-Claude Juncker.
(16) The only entirely original stage work from this period was the spectacular one-man show Needles And Opium in 1991, which intermingled stories of love and addiction from the lives of Jean Cocteau and Miles Davis with an account of the meltdown of one of Lepage's own long-term relationships.
(17) "Ninety per cent of our customers can walk in and spend $35,000 in one visit without thinking about it," store director Jean Miguel Darde said.
(18) Shortly afterwards, he was reported to have had a son, Jean, with a French-Cambodian woman.
(19) Luxembourg’s foreign minister, Jean Asselborn, said: “After the Trump victory and the Brexit vote, Austria’s voters have shown that reason, tolerance and humanity are not foreign concepts for elections in the European Union.
(20) With the final senate results still awaited, the Socialist leader, Jean-Christophe Cambadélis, played down the scale of his party’s defeat, saying it had feared greater gains by the opposition right-wing parties.