(n.) A measure for cloth; -- now rarely used. It is of different lengths in different countries; the English ell being 45 inches, the Dutch or Flemish ell 27, the Scotch about 37.
(n.) See L.
(1) Developing pyramidal cells in the remaining three tuberous organ-receptive lateral ELL segments are unreactive.
(2) I adored Chez Elles in Brick Lane's Banglatown; and Otto's , on Gray's Inn Road, looks set to be the capital's next insider secret, with a menu that doesn't appear to have met the 21st century: it does canard à la presse, for goodness sake.
(3) Because he is mad for them and I was like, you do not think they have gone the tiniest bit school run, as in Elle McPherson klaxon, but Mr Karzai was like, when something is a serious classic like a divine Turkman robe or the perfect ankle boot, it can survive any brand damage?
(4) The original referred to Mary-Ellen Field as a former PA to Elle Macpherson.
(5) From day 10, a population of T-lymphocytes coexpressing BoT4 and BoT8 appeared in ELL, reaching 33% by day 14.
(6) Indigenous performers like the Sami singer Elle Márjá Eira will be playing with acts like "arctic ambient" musician Biosphere ; Wardruna, a black-metal-affiliated band who play traditional Norwegian instruments; and musicians from the Arctic Philharmonic Orchestra , who will be performing on the beach.
(7) We determined the position of labelled cell bodies within the ganglion and followed anterogradely filled fibers to their termination sites in one of the four somatotopic maps in the electroreceptive lateral line lobe (ELL).
(8) Analysis of ELL sorted into populations differing on the basis of expression of BoT4 and BoT8, revealed a higher level of parasitosis in the BoT4+ and BoT8+ lymphocytes than in the BoT4+ BoT8- or BoT4- BoT8+ populations.
(9) The goal of the present study was to describe and interpret these various potentials in mormyromast afferent fibers as a first step in understanding the processing of electrosensory information in ELL.
(10) Hachette Filipacchi UK also publishes Red, Elle and Sugar, and owns entertainment news and media website Digital Spy.
(11) In classic Ginsburg fashion, however, she attacked those suggestions in a September 2014 Elle interview .
(12) SCMP Group also owns the Hong Kong editions of magazines Esquire, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Harper’s Bazaar.
(13) We were lucky that Copenhagen was poor after the second world war Søren Elle While concrete was being poured to create other giant urban spaghetti junctions across Europe , Copenhagen found itself at a crossroads: “[It] has reached a state of development where it is necessary to develop a network of motorways through the city to secure its arterial functions.
(14) Elle Fanning will play Aurora as a teenager and the cast also includes Sharlto Copley, Miranda Richardson, Sam Riley and Imelda Staunton.
(15) We were lucky that Copenhagen was poor after the second world war,” Elle says.
(16) In May, La Barbe teamed up with more mainstream groups such as Osez le Feminisme (Dare Feminism) to demonstrate and circulate a petition entitled " ils se lachent, elles trinquent " (men let loose, women pay) that brought thousands of women of all ages into the streets.
(17) These findings lead us to propose that an IgG-induced redistribution ("capping") of Fc receptors on the K cell surface may be required for cytolysis and for effector -ell inactivation.
(18) » Une résidente du village, Bella Kabatesi, 18 ans, dont les parents sont morts suite à une maladie lorsqu’elle avait quatre ans, a utilisé l’énergie solaire pour alimenter une veilleuse en mémoire du fondateur du village, désormais décédé.
(19) Hachette's Red magazine slipped by less than 1% to 218,726 while stablemate Elle had a bad first half, dropping 4.1% to 195,192.
(20) The antiarrhythmic drugs ajmaline and its 17-monochloroacetate ester (MCAA; Rtimos-Elle) were studied in cats.
(v. i.) To jelly.
(1) Decreased guaiac test sensitivity was associated with activated charcoal, dimethylaminoethanol, red chile, N-acetylcysteine, rifampin, red Jell-O (General Foods Corp, White Plains, NY), orange juice, Pepto-Bismol (Norwich Eaton Pharmaceuticals, Norwich, NY), simethicone, spaghetti sauce, and several red wines.
(2) Fellow goalkeeper Tim Howard chimed in after the first US practice on the field to note that the grass comes in trays and that it “kind of jells together” to create “spots on the field that may tear up easily.” Clint Dempsey was fairly sanguine though — noting that while the ball may not bounce as much on this surface, that with the field being watered well “the ball will be moving quickly —which is important — and rolling true.” Let’s hope that the turf becomes a footnote in the game.
(3) Belgian climber Jelle Vegt, who reached the peak on 13 May, said he made his attempt when there were fewer climbers on the narrow route snaking to the top, but that bad weather then forced many others to wait a few days.
(4) • Cycle hire about £10 a day, skagen-cykeludlejning.dk Mistertod1 Vikings at Jelling world heritage site Facebook Twitter Pinterest Jelling is one of Scandinavia’s most important historical sites but is a refreshingly calm and contemplative place.
(5) In 1909, the American illustrator Rose O’Neill drew a comic strip about “kewpies” (taken from cupid) – preening babylike creatures with tiny wings and huge heads, which were handed out as carnival prizes and capered around Jell-O ads (to this day, Kewpie Mayonnaise, introduced in 1925, is the top-selling brand in Japan).
(6) Jelle Vossen, the 25-year-old Belgium striker, has joined from Genk on a season-long loan and Yanic Wildschut, 22, a former Holland Under-21 winger, has relocated to the Riverside from Heerenveen, costing Boro in the region of £600,000.
(7) Team spirit might be an ethereal quality that is difficult to quantify on scoreboards and league tables but Karanka has given confidence to the players he inherited, been a wily transfer dealer, particularly this season with the loan signings of the strikers Patrick Bamford and Jelle Vossen, and brought through young home-grown players from the club’s academy, such as Ben Gibson and Adam Reach, who are now integral members of the squad.
(8) He was Bill Cosby: consummate American dad Cliff Huxtable and the Jell-O spokesman.
(9) When Jota conceded possession, Tomlin dispatched a fabulous through-ball collected by Jelle Vossen.
(10) Updated at 6.52pm BST 6.40pm BST More reactions from the senators after their White house meeting: "jelling," "back at work," "finally negotiating": (and #ff Cox Radio's Congress correspondent @jamiedupree): Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Bob Corker R-TN: "I feel that there's a jelling; I think people understand where each side is" October 11, 2013 Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Mitch McConnell R-KY: "Now that we're back up here and back at work, hopefully we can find a way forward" October 11, 2013 Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) Sen Rob Portman R-OH: "It was an important change...because the President was finally negotiating" October 11, 2013 Updated at 7.04pm BST 6.33pm BST "We're a long way" from an agreement, Senator John McCain told reporters after returning from the White House, the Huffington Post reports.
(11) Jelle Vossen was only just stifled out of it when Tomas Kalas did well to chase down a long pass and send the ball across.
(12) Middlesbrough will wonder whether it might have been different if the volley that Jelle Vossen slashed towards John Ruddy’s net after nine minutes had been a couple inches lower rather than clanging off the crossbar.
(13) So to win over a majority of Unilever’s shareholders, we think Kraft Heinz will need to dig very deep indeed.” How the two firms line up Unilever Owner Anglo-Dutch multinational Headquarters Rotterdam and London Workforce 168,000 employees Chief executive Paul Polman Brands Bertolli, Comfort, Domestos, Dove, Flora, Hellmans, PG Tips, Pot Noodle, Knorr, Marmite, Tresemmé , Vaseline, Lipton, Lynx, Persil, Sure, Ben & Jerry’s, Carte D’Or, Cif Kraft Heinz Ownes 51% owned by billionaires Warren Buffett (US) and Jorge Lemann (Brazil) Headquarters Chicago, US Workforce 42,000 employees Chief executive Bernardo Hees Brands Kraft, Heinz, Capri-Sun, Cracker Barrel, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Lea & Perrins, Maxwell House, Weight Watchers, Planters, Daddies, HP
(14) In vivo and in vitro studies have been performed in a group of patients with immunoproliferative diseases to evaluate the risk of serious reactions due to serum jelling after intravenous injection of iodinated contrast media.
(15) Myosin mixed with extract induces shrinkage of the gel, but jelled extract or myosin alone does not shrink.
(16) Plus, in Michael Fitzsimmons, played by Kevin J O'Connor, the film has one of the all-time great beat characters ("I'm going to check out of this bourgeois motel, push myself from the dinner table and say, 'No more Jell-O for me, Mom!'")
(17) Carsten Lillelund Pedersen, a Dane who is climbing Everest with Belgian Jelle Veyt, said on his Facebook page that they were on the icefall when the earthquake hit.
(18) Frustrated by the amount of disposable packaging that is thrown away (in the UK, around 2.5bn cups go to landfills each year) and inspired by their love for Jell-O, its founders Chelsea Briganti and Leigh Ann Tucker have taken a novel, cradle-to-cradle approach to reducing waste.
(19) America’s dad raped me.” “The guy from the Jell-O pudding ads drugged my drink.” “The last thing I remember was Captain Corny Sweater unbuckling his belt.” If you have trouble understanding why so many rape victims don’t report their attacks, say any of those sentences out loud.
(20) The results suggest that there is not an evidence of a relationship between iodinated contrast media and fatal reactions due to sol-jell alterations in patients with WM and therefore a radiological examination using contrast media may be carried out in those patients.