(1) Sigurdsson’s deep corner kick was headed back across goal by Borja and Fer, via a slight touch from Van der Hoorn, stabbed over the line.
(2) Expression of FER in a wide range of cell types indicates a general role in intracellular signalling or differentiation processes.
(3) We worked awfully hard for this Premier League status and we don’t want to give it up.” Gylfi Sigurdsson’s 61st-minute strike – his sixth goal in 10 games – settled a scrappy Liberty Stadium contest that failed to spark into life until the Iceland international finished from substitute Leroy Fer’s pass.
(5) Adam Lallana and Sterling squandered glorious chances to put the game beyond QPR in the second half and their profligacy was punished when Fer vollied Joey Barton’s corner down the centre of Mignolet’s goal.
(6) The transplanted tumor showed both papillo-tubular and solid growth patterns, in which positive reactions for AFP, CEA, ferritin (FER), carbohydrate antigen 19-9 (CA 19-9), albumin (ALB) and fibrinogen (FIB) were confirmed by the avidin-biotin-peroxidase complex method.
(7) Fractional esterification rate (FER) reflecting the rate of cholesterol exchange between blood and tissues fell in the same two groups of patients to 4.38 and 4.40% .
(8) In a randomized double-blind cross-over study, 19 young women received iron tablets (Neo-Fer) containing 0.20 g ferrous fumarate (60 mg Fe++), and placebo tablets, twice daily during two periods of 8 weeks each.
(9) 31 rats were studied for the retrograde transport of HRP or dextran-fer from the corpus mamillare, anterior hypothalamus or reticular formation to the cells of the ventral (VG) and dorsal (DG) Gudden's tegmental nuclei.
(10) "Having seen an £8.6m deal for Leroy Fer collapse due to a problem with the Dutch international's knee, and then inquired about Alvaro Negredo of Sevilla, it is John Stones of Barnsley who has provided their first breakthrough.
(11) A nine-year-old boy was bitten in the tongue by an Asiatic fer-de-lance, a Trimenesurus wagleri.
(12) Control and leupeptin-treated yolk sacs were labelled with Con-A Fer at 4 degrees C and then incubated with HRP for 5, 15 or 60 min at 37 degrees C. In controls, HRP reaction product was detected after 5 min in many of the apical vacuoles as well as a few lysosomes; after 15 min, reaction product was observed in all apical vacuoles and in lysosomes of various sizes.
(13) infusion of adrenaline (AD), noradrenaline (NA), isoproterenol (IP), and angiotensin II (AII) on thoracic duct lymph flow (LF) and transcapillary escape rate of plasma proteins (FER) was studied in anaesthetized (Nembutal), paralyzed (pancuronium), and artificially ventilated dogs.
(14) CEA was determined by the kit supplied by Roche Diagnostica (CEA EIA Doumab 60), ferritin by the Tandem-E Fer kit supplied by Hybritech and TPA by the Prolifigen TPA-IRMA kit supplied by Sangtec Medical.
(15) James Morrison pulled back Leroy Fer at a corner as the Rangers man went to poke a loose ball goalwards, a good spot through a crowd of players by the referee Craig Pawson.
(16) Seven women with endometriosis and three women with uterine myomas were treated for six months with tryptoreline (Decapeptyl, Decapeptyl Depot, Ferring).
(17) A radioimmunoassay for plasma arginine vasopressin (AVP) has been developed based on R2 antibody of Thomas and Lee, synthetic standard (Ferring) and extraction on Sep-Pak column.
(19) Per fer més ràpid el procés de verificació de les imatges, us demanem que envieu l’arxiu original, sense modificacions, de les fotografies que feu amb càmera o smartphone.
(20) In the clinical durability investigation, orthodontic brackets were bonded to alternate teeth with the FER in 10 patients scheduled for routine orthodontic procedures.
(n.) A free and gratuitous right to lands made to one for service to be performed by him; a tenure where the vassal, in place of military services, makes a return in grain or in money.
(1) Essential traits of this personality are an independent mind capable of liberating itself from dogmatic tenets universally accepted by the scientific community; the capacity and courage to look at things from a new angle; powers of combination, intuition and imagination; feu sacré and perseverance--in short, intellectual as well as moral qualities.
(2) Red cell fraction chemiluminescence was examined in quantum metric equipment with FEU-39A and FEU-140 radiation detectors sensitive to the visible and UV regions.
(3) Per fer més ràpid el procés de verificació de les imatges, us demanem que envieu l’arxiu original, sense modificacions, de les fotografies que feu amb càmera o smartphone.
(4) His friend declared it the best pot-au-feu he had ever tasted and wrote as much in his magazine.
(5) To obtain the knowledge for which we have already paid, we must surrender our feu to the lairds of learning.
(6) The interaction of the ton A, ton B, and feu functions apparently permits quite different "substrates" to overcome the permeability barrier of the outer membrane.
(7) The stew began as an oxtail pot-au-feu from which he discarded the vegetables and bouquet garni and set aside the meat.
(8) We must abandon any notion of ourselves as sophisticated cosmopolitan types with a taste for pot au feu and Iberico ham.
(9) Iron complexed by enterochelin is only transported in the presence of the ton B and feu functions.
(10) The pot-au-feu became Olney's calling card, granting him entry to some of the most august kitchens in Paris and leading to a revolutionary column in Cuisine et Vins de France : "Un Americain (Gourmand) à Paris: le Menu de Richard Olney".
(11) Cells which have lost the feu function are resistant to the colicins B, I or V while ton B mutants are resistant to all 3 colicins.
(12) They serve this Portuguese pot au feu at Tony’s (around €20pp plus wine, Largo da Igreja), where portions are big enough to floor a hungry hobbit.
(13) "Les petits plats qui mijotent au coin du feu is a phrase that is used like a word, and it rarely fails to garnish a conversation about food… It means 'slow cooking stews' but it symbolises 'the good life' and somewhere, shadow-like, behind its words lies a half-remembered state of voluptuous, total wellbeing ( 'Là, tout n'est qu'ordre et beauté, luxe, calme et volupté' )."
(14) It's designated a boring foreign gravy train and consigned to grey oblivion; like, it would seem, 10 years of Nigel dinners at the Pierre Bois et Feu and sundry munching spots, with or without female company.