(1) Muscle biopsy showed rather small muscle fivers with variations in size and proliferation of connective tissue.
(2) Nobody is sure what dangerous chemical imbalance this would create but the Fiver is convinced we'd all be dust come October or November, the earth scorched, with only three survivors roaming o'er the barren landscape: Govan's answer to King Lear, ranting into a hole in the ground; a mute, wild-eyed pundit, staring without blinking into a hole in the ground; and a tall, irritable figure standing in front of the pair of them, screaming in the style popularised by Klaus Kinski, demanding they take a look at his goddamn trouser arrangement, which he has balanced here on the platform of his hand for easy perusal, or to hell with them, for they are no better than pigs, worthless, spineless pigs.
(3) Nevertheless, she has set ATM providers a target of increasing the amount of fivers in machines to 1.2% during 2012.
(4) The magazine’s editor, Alan Harvey, told the Guardian: “He sent us a fiver, which would have been enough for about five issues, but I’ve never met him.
(5) Then, with an upswing, as though he'd just found a fiver in the pocket of his jacket, he added: "That cost less than a phone call, and yet it told me so much more."
(6) The only way I could do it was because I came from a fucked-up situation, so I knew how to survive on a fiver – I tasted real struggle.
(7) But the filthy fiver, says Dr Ron Cutler, who led the study, could be the spark that lights the fire of an epidemic.
(8) So what are the facts and falsehoods about our new fivers?
(9) My legs didn’t stop shaking, I did some jokes, the audience laughed, and the promoter gave me a fiver I felt like I’d walked on the moon.
(10) My dad was quite encouraging about my music career and well chuffed that I was earning a fiver a week performing at Hayling Island Sunshine holiday Camp, but that all changed when I joined the band.
(11) Cash machine operators dislike fivers because they take up a lot of space relative to their value, meaning that busy machines are likely to run out sooner.
(12) FIVER LETTERS "Thank you for featuring our Wayne Thorne's revival from a coma in yesterday's Fiver.
(13) Five's family of channels, including satellite stations such as Five US and Fiver, maintained an 8.9% share of the TV ad market in the first six months of 2008, RTL said.
(14) Likewise, if you sign up to the O Fiverão , you will also receive The Fiver.
(15) Fatty fivers and the Indian Mutiny Not since the Indian Mutiny of 1857 has there been as much fuss about tallow.
(16) KateModern won the innovation award at this year's Broadcasting Press Guild awards, and its follow-up, Sofia's Diary, was acquired by Channel Five to run on its rebranded digital channel, Fiver.
(17) SIGN UP TO THE FIVER (AND O FIVERÃO) Want your very own copy of our free tea-timely(ish) email sent direct to your inbox?
(18) Robinson has witnessed many banknote landmarks, including the last issue of the white "fiver" before a move to colour in the 1950s, the first portrayal of a monarch in 1960, when the Queen appeared on a new £1 note, and the introduction of historical figures such as William Shakespeare in the 1970s.
(19) What is evident is that the new notes are far more durable than existing fivers, few of which ever see their own fifth birthday.
(20) "Can I just say how impressed I am that yesterday's email arrived early at 4.30pm despite the whole of Kings Place [where Big Office is based – Fiver Ed] being evacuated for the very same fire alarm you mention at the end?