(1) Yet its outrage dims when the models – the same models who appear in the usual shows, mind – are walking on the runway in underwear as opposed to haute couture.
(2) The Haute-Garonne population-based registry showed one of the highest rates of risk of CRC in Europe.
(3) And the marvellously named Victor Gauntlett, vintage-car driver and pilot, looks gloriously suburban haut-bourgeois, with his study full of The Miracle of Speed symbols in pictures and models, while the room's decoration and furnishings are all Home Counties 1919 in sympathies.
(4) On the contrary, an exquisite haute couture dress - like the ones that Cristóbal Balenciaga created in his 1950s heyday - can look as perfect as a beautiful painting or sculpture.
(5) In 1985, the age-standardized (25-64) attack rate (per 100,000) for myocardial infarction, among men was 240 in the Bas-Rhin, 219 in the Haute-Garonne and 231 in the urban community of Lille and among women, respectively, 58, 28 and 51.
(6) The cat was captured in the field around buildings of the neighbourhood of Annemasse (Haute-Savoie).
(7) Six Lymnaea truncatula stations located in the department of Haute-Vienne (France) were treated in 1984 by a joint and alternate control with the use of a molluscicide (CuCl2), and the introduction of a predator snail, Zonitoides nitidus.
(8) But as harrowing as his crimes were, those at Haut de la Garenne may have been worse.
(9) Be that as it may, Savile is also accused of assaulting children in care at an approved school in Surrey and the now notorious Haute de la Garenne School in Jersey, which has seen convictions of former members of staff.
(10) Cardiovascular risk factors were studied from 1985 to 1987 in two population samples from the French regions of the Bas-Rhin (BR) (Strasbourg) and the Haute-Garonne (HG) (Toulouse).
(11) The average weight in both sexes was higher in Bas-Rhin than in Haute-Garonne (5 Kg more for men and 6 Kg more for women).
(12) Last month, Jersey's chief minister, Senator Terry Le Sueur, apologised to all the children who suffered abuse at Haut de la Garenne.
(13) There is also some degree of de haut en bas snobbery from the mainly middle-class campaigners against the culturally working-class Evans.
(14) A study was conducted on a representative sample of high school students in Hautes-Pyrénées, to measure their consumption of toxics (tobacco, alcohol, psychotropic and illicit drugs) and to explore the role of selected explanatory factors.
(15) Two controlled experiments on the field of the group A polysaccharidic antimeningococcic vaccine in the Koudougou (Haute-Volta) and Koutiala (Mali) areas confirmed its efficiency and innocuity, the conferred immunity persisting two years at least.
(16) • And Le Journal de la Haute-Marne was almost as dismissive: "Failing to give good performances on the pitch, the French players still achieved a good feat: becoming the laughing stock of the entire world."
(17) The mortality due to ischemic heart disease may be assessed in the department of the Haute Garonne from a Register of cardiovascular disease.
(18) When it was confirmed that serial murder had not been committed at Haut de la Garenne, Harper came in for criticism.
(19) I'm not sure anyone – even "so-called literary critics" such as me – wants a return to the wicked old days, when a literary judgment was passed down, de haut en bas , for the edification of the reading public.
(20) David Warcup, the new deputy chief officer of Jersey's police force, who became acting chief of police after Power's suspension yesterday, said: "It is unfortunate that information was put into the public domain about certain finds at Haut de la Garenne that was not accurate.