(v. i.) To maunder; to talk foolishly; to chatter.
(1) That occured in Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale in greater Manchester Other areas with notably long waits include those covered by the GP-led NHS clinical commissioning group (CCG) in Swindon (180 days), Havering in Essex (176 days) and Southampton (174 days).
(2) The Butler-Sloss panel would have to examine whether Havers played down allegations of child abuse during that period.
(3) Nigel Havers, the son of the late lord chancellor who died in 1992, rallied to his aunt's defence.
(4) The osseous trabeculae do not yet run parallel to Havers' system of the corticalis.
(5) Cost of renting one-bed property soars in UK Read more In the boroughs of Havering and Croydon it was one in 27, and in Ealing, one in 28, though Shelter said this was a problem that “stretches far beyond London”.
(6) Mitchell was seen by one Tory to haver to cut a "pitiful" figure after appearing to have lost some weight.
(7) Meanwhile, new rules intended to revive the right to buy council homes – which give tenants discounts of up to £100,000 – mean that Havering's council housing stock continues to shrink.
(8) Six of those are in London, including the hospitals run by the Barts Health , North West London and Barking, Havering and Redbridge trusts, confirming a long-established picture.
(9) It hardly helped when her nephew, the actor Nigel Havers, came out publicly in her support .
(10) Captain Kristen Griest, 26, and first lieutenant Shaye Haver, 25, graduated from the prestigious school in Fort Benning, Georgia , with 94 male classmates who successfully finished three arduous phases of training, lasting months in total.
(11) The first chair, Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, stood down in July 2014 amid questions over the role played by her late brother, Michael Havers, who was attorney general in the 1980s.
(12) The internal remodeling of bone in children is characterized by the presence of large osteones with irregular undermineralized deposits and large Havers canals.
(13) Just think of the hoardings: feisty women with attitude, sporting magnificent fingernails and vaguely dressed as St Mary Magdalene, are seen tearing at Pontius Pilate’s face – someone like Nigel Havers, looking saucy.” Christ’s Jerusalem Monopoly “My kids have a Star Wars one,” the permanent secretary tells a minister irritably.
(14) Government sources insisted last week that it was well known that Butler-Sloss was the sister of Havers.
(15) The six other NHS trusts are Barking, Havering and Redbridge; Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS foundation trust; St Helens and Knowsley; North Cumbria; Dartford and Gravesham; and Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells.
(16) Dame Elizabeth is the sister to the late Lord Chancellor, Lord Havers, making her aunt to the actor Nigel Havers and his brother, Philip, who represented the woman seeking the right to die in today's case.
(17) The retired judge had faced intense criticism from victims' groups because her brother, the late Sir Michael Havers, was attorney general during the 1980s – the period due be examined by the panel.
(18) Havers, who made his name as the hurdler Lord Lindsay in the film Chariots of Fire and was a staple of British television in the 1980s with programmes such as The Charmer and Don't Wait Up, defended his aunt after a lawyer representing victims of child abuse, Alison Millar, told The World at One that Butler-Sloss should stand aside.
(19) Toda rabah haver yakar ” – Hebrew for “thank you so much, dear friend.” Other dignitaries at the funeral included Prince Charles , Boris Johnson, David Cameron and Tony Blair, as well as François Hollande and other heads of state.
(20) An Apache helicopter pilot from Copperas Cove, Texas, Haver said on Thursday that she plans to return to her unit and “serve as far as leadership will let me continue”.
(n.) One who collects bees into a hive.
(1) He was called "the French Bogart", "the new Jean Gabin", and in 1962 co-starred with Gabin in Un Singe en hiver as a young alcoholic forming a dangerous friendship with an elderly drunk.
(2) Essential DVDs Breathless, Le Doulos, Un Singe en hiver, Léon Morin, prêtre, Pierrot le fou, Mississippi Mermaid, Borsalino, Stavisky • Next: Kim Novak