(1) "I did so in protest at using unethical ways to make unjust allegations, therefore I hereby withdraw my complaint against this artist."
(2) A simple one clause Abolition of Privacy Bill: "The tort of misuse of private information is hereby abolished" might be thought to be sufficient.
(3) I created a country', says the rebel driving South Sudan's brutal war Read more “I, Salva Kiir Mayardit, president of the Republic of South Sudan, do hereby issue this republican decree for the appointment of Dr Riek Machar Teny as the first vice-president of the Republic of South Sudan ,” said the decree issued late on Thursday.
(4) The mechanism of histamine release by X537A can be explained by the ability of the ionophore to carry monovalent cations across cellular membranes, hereby making the ions available for exchange with histamine bound to the granular matrix.
(5) During growth a part of the substrate is destroyed into scarcely usable benzylpenicilloic acid; hereby the antibiotic is detoxified.
(6) I hereby make a special appeal to Ecowas, AU [African Union] and the UN, particularly the security council, to support the government and people of the Gambia in enforcing their will, restore their sovereignty and constitutional legitimacy,” he said.
(7) Hereby, partly critically, humoral and cellular immunophenomena are discussed, furthermore, the author deals with genetic factors, viruses and drugs as a cause of autoimmune hepatitides.
(8) Liver biopsy revealed CHF: The radiographic and scintigraphic pictures are hereby illustrated and CT with biliscopin infusion study is emphasized.
(9) In the box the atmosphere is whirled round by a fan and hereby led over a layer of catalyst.
(10) An aid is hereby presented for the dentist to understand and apply this type of insights, which are usually kept apart from a technical activity such as odontology.
(11) Hereby it turns out that the activity differences of all the substances are very similar on microbiological part.
(12) One complex in this connection is hereby shown to be the micromanipulation on gametes and on preimplantative embryos.
(13) Hereby the mass media exercise considerable influence with their commentaries, that are often exaggerated in their criticism and their representation.
(14) But lower microbial counts were found in the product water than in the feed water by tightly closing the outlet of the column and hereby keeping the column at the same pressure as exists in the piping system.
(15) [4-C1-D-Phe6,Leu17]-VIP, another VIP antagonist hereby referred to as antagonist-2 was tested similarly for its ability to block the VIP-induced pouch relaxation.
(16) The bronchial obstruction induced hereby can be demonstrated by plethysmographic measurement of specific airway resistance, which is superior to spirometric parameters with regard to sensitivity and effort independence.
(17) I can already feel it piling into the garbage segment of my political memory, so that one day in the future, Javid’s oaths will have become I, the undersigned, do hereby promise to defend John Major’s cones around Theresa May’s racist vans , protect them from the vandalism of ridicule, because that is the British way; to tolerate views you disagree with, including this stupid oath.
(18) After a brief description of the intraoperative angioplasty technique carried out together with direct revascularization through bypass with venous segments or with internal mammary (IMA) we hereby report the immediate and mid-term results obtained in 18 patients with this treatment.
(19) Hereby the family members were demonstrated to have a high concentration in plasma of the PA inhibitor.
(20) We were hereby solicited to compare the information gained by jaw-tracking and manual examination.
(adv.) With this.
(1) Herewith, the authors present a patient with a ruptured aneurysm of the anterior spinal artery associated with dural AVM of the posterior fossa.
(2) The indication herewith is more founded on a possible sympathetic origin of the troubles as on the comportment psycho-affective of the patient.
(3) Herewith, the halosubstituent is replaced by a hydrogen atom.
(4) An attempt has herewith been made to evaluate these implications on the basis of data available.
(5) This method described herewith has several advantages, and allows the analysis of two tissues at the same time for a large number of adrenal steroids within two weeks.
(6) Studies were conducted in order to evaluate the efficacy of different ultraviolet wavelength regions for the treatment of atopic dermatitis, the risks associated herewith and the in vivo effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVR) on the bacterial skin flora.
(7) We are herewith reporting our initial clinical experience with this technique.
(8) The clinical, microbiological, radiological and sonographical finding of 50 patients with tuberculosis and HIV infection are herewith described.
(9) We herewith present a study designed to clarify the issue and offer firm criteria for histological differentiation of the nevus in point from malignant melanoma.
(10) The allograft implantation between HLA-genetically-identical siblings, HLA-aploidentical family members or HLA-phenotypically identical donor-recipient couples are herewith examined, while the autologous bone marrow rescue approach is not taken into consideration.
(11) We present herewith several cases of this entity to emphasise the insidious nature of the disease, the extent of ocular damage it can cause, and the importance of early detection and treatment.
(12) In a group of 274 urological patients, the reasons and consequences of long-term intake of phenacetin-containing compounds are herewith demonstrated.
(13) A photoacoustic (PA) effect theory taking into account two heat sources corresponding to the radiationless relaxation processes of two states of different lifetimes and to the heat diffusion across the sample is herewith presented.
(14) Finally, a selected group of patients with metastatic disease confined to the pelvis who were treated with curative intent is presented herewith and compared to a much larger group of patients with metastatic disease who were treated palliatively.
(15) The clinical and pathological results of our study carried out in a group of 21 cases ki-1 positive lymphomas is herewith reported.
(16) The advantage of the herewith presented v-shaped unilateral external fixator lies in the combination of the stability characters of the v-shaped mounting with the convenience of the unilateral lay-out.
(17) Since the complications herewith presented as a consequence of surgical renal biopsy are really exceptional and references found in the existing literature rare, we have considered that the contribution of these two cases which developed a pneumomediastinum-pneumoperitoneum and pneumocele prespectively during the immediate post-surgical period would be of interest.
(18) According to the theory presented herewith, chemotherapy ultimately fails since it is based on wrong premises.
(19) The preparation, physical characterization and effects of microcapsules containing the monosialoganglioside GM1 in an in vivo rat model are described herewith.
(20) Three additional instances of solitary and histologically proven osseous metastasis of malignant gastric neoplasms have been observed and treated at Memorial Hospital during the years 1949 through 1969, and are herewith reported.