(1) The polysaccharide accumulation in these horses may represent a hereto yet undefined metabolic disorder of skeletal muscle.
(2) The homogeneous cell population and consistency of response make them ideal for biochemical and immunological studies hereto impractical with primary human endothelial cells.
(3) It is recommended to perform a training referring hereto for obstetricians, pediatrists, neonatologists, pathologists and specialists in forensic medicine on the one hand and to combine the various rules printed in the pocket- and handbook of ICD and in the interpretations of LEOPOLD and HUNGER on the other.
(4) Substance P was increased after haloperidol in the hypophysis, a finding hereto not described.
(5) Hereto, ultracryosections of M. leprae, M. tuberculosis and M. nonchromogenicum suspended in gelatin were employed.
(6) Thus, we conclude that actin is present in Tetrahymena, but it is one of the most unique actins among the actins known hereto.
(7) The hereto hardly know changes of intraaticular pressure cause a strong synoviamovement and serve the provisioning of the joint-cartilage with the help of the changing, pressure pump-system.
(8) In contrast hereto, the degradation product 4-hydroxynonenal was found in 50% of CF samples, while it was absent in all 43 control samples.
(9) Vasomotion, hereto only discovered with a microscopic technique, was recorded and evaluated for the first time.
(adv.) With this.
(1) Herewith, the authors present a patient with a ruptured aneurysm of the anterior spinal artery associated with dural AVM of the posterior fossa.
(2) The indication herewith is more founded on a possible sympathetic origin of the troubles as on the comportment psycho-affective of the patient.
(3) Herewith, the halosubstituent is replaced by a hydrogen atom.
(4) An attempt has herewith been made to evaluate these implications on the basis of data available.
(5) This method described herewith has several advantages, and allows the analysis of two tissues at the same time for a large number of adrenal steroids within two weeks.
(6) Studies were conducted in order to evaluate the efficacy of different ultraviolet wavelength regions for the treatment of atopic dermatitis, the risks associated herewith and the in vivo effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVR) on the bacterial skin flora.
(7) We are herewith reporting our initial clinical experience with this technique.
(8) The clinical, microbiological, radiological and sonographical finding of 50 patients with tuberculosis and HIV infection are herewith described.
(9) We herewith present a study designed to clarify the issue and offer firm criteria for histological differentiation of the nevus in point from malignant melanoma.
(10) The allograft implantation between HLA-genetically-identical siblings, HLA-aploidentical family members or HLA-phenotypically identical donor-recipient couples are herewith examined, while the autologous bone marrow rescue approach is not taken into consideration.
(11) We present herewith several cases of this entity to emphasise the insidious nature of the disease, the extent of ocular damage it can cause, and the importance of early detection and treatment.
(12) In a group of 274 urological patients, the reasons and consequences of long-term intake of phenacetin-containing compounds are herewith demonstrated.
(13) A photoacoustic (PA) effect theory taking into account two heat sources corresponding to the radiationless relaxation processes of two states of different lifetimes and to the heat diffusion across the sample is herewith presented.
(14) Finally, a selected group of patients with metastatic disease confined to the pelvis who were treated with curative intent is presented herewith and compared to a much larger group of patients with metastatic disease who were treated palliatively.
(15) The clinical and pathological results of our study carried out in a group of 21 cases ki-1 positive lymphomas is herewith reported.
(16) The advantage of the herewith presented v-shaped unilateral external fixator lies in the combination of the stability characters of the v-shaped mounting with the convenience of the unilateral lay-out.
(17) Since the complications herewith presented as a consequence of surgical renal biopsy are really exceptional and references found in the existing literature rare, we have considered that the contribution of these two cases which developed a pneumomediastinum-pneumoperitoneum and pneumocele prespectively during the immediate post-surgical period would be of interest.
(18) According to the theory presented herewith, chemotherapy ultimately fails since it is based on wrong premises.
(19) The preparation, physical characterization and effects of microcapsules containing the monosialoganglioside GM1 in an in vivo rat model are described herewith.
(20) Three additional instances of solitary and histologically proven osseous metastasis of malignant gastric neoplasms have been observed and treated at Memorial Hospital during the years 1949 through 1969, and are herewith reported.