(1) The highest rate of discontinuation occurred when method choice was denied in the presence of husband-wife agreement on method choice, and the lowest rate occurred when method choice was granted in the presence of such concurrence.
(2) Some 10 years after arriving in Sheffield with her husband and three-year-old son, Bazzie is a success story.
(3) She read geography at Oxford, where Benazir Bhutto (a future prime minister of Pakistan, assassinated in 2007) introduced May to her future husband, Philip May: "I hate to say this, but it was at an Oxford University Conservative Association disco… this is wild stuff.
(4) Prostitute visit is a main risk factor, irrespective of whether the husband had a history of sexually transmitted diseases or not.
(5) In each of the four study sites, focus group discussions or in-depth interviews were held with potential acceptors, current NORPLANT users, discontinuers, husbands of women in these three groups, and service providers.
(6) The author discusses marriages in which a basically insecure husband plays a god-like role and his wife, who initially worshipped him, matures and finds her situation depressing and degrading.
(7) His verdict of her that "she danced on the graves of her husband's victims.
(8) Norwich Ownership Delia Smith and her husband Michael Wynn Jones own 53.1% of the club’s shares; deputy chairman Michael Foulger owns approximately 16% Gate receipts £12m Broadcasting and media £70m Catering £4m Commercial & other income £12m Net debt Not stated; £2.7m bank overdraft, no directors’ loans.
(9) Byrom had been scheduled to die by lethal injection last week for hiring a man to shoot dead her abusive husband, Edward, at their home in Iuka in June 1999.
(10) MLC's were carried out between the cells from the serum donor and her husband in the presence of nonimmune AB serum and the test serum.
(11) Last week the prosecution dropped a series of allegations that Gail Sheridan, also 46, had lied on her husband's behalf by providing a series of false alibis to cover up his affairs and trips to Cupids.
(12) The director of the Museum at Checkpoint Charlie, Alexandra Hildebrandt, keeps a tally started by her late husband Rainer, the museum’s founder, which currently lists 1,720 victims.
(13) When Hayley Cropper swallows poison on Coronation Street on Monday night, taking her own life to escape inoperable pancreatic cancer, with her beloved husband, Roy, in pieces at her bedside, it will be the end of a character who, thanks to Hesmondhalgh's performance, has captivated and challenged British TV viewers for 16 years.
(14) [Disclosure: Newly-elected Elise Stefanik, the youngest woman elected to Congress, is a college friend of my husband’s.]
(15) According to calculations by the Resolution Foundation, a couple with two children in which the husband works full-time and the wife works part-time on or just above minimum wage stand to lose a total of £720 a year by 2020.
(16) ‘It’s hard to understand why we have all had to go through this’ – Angelene Wright, 66, from Lincolnshire I’m a carer for my 64-year-old husband who is in the final stages of multiple sclerosis.
(17) Braff will direct and play the lead role of a father, actor and husband struggling to find his identity.
(18) The wife shared four major histocompatibility (HLA) antigens with her husband.
(19) Husband's self-care activities, uncertainty, and husband's physical and mental symptoms were concerns that spouses frequently reported at T2.
(20) My husband believes in human rights, democracy and transparency.
(v.) Of or pertaining to a husband; as, marital rights, duties, authority.
(1) This study reports the analysis of a transvestite man through focusing on his marital interaction and his wife's complementary behavior to his perversion.
(2) For example, 75% of them were asked about their family life, marital status and children in interviews.
(3) Adjustment for possible mechanisms correlated with social class (marital status, smoking, time of first antenatal visit) decreased the higher occurrence of low birthweight infants in the low educational groups.
(4) After controlling for age and cigarette smoking status, BMI was significantly related to education, income, occupation, and marital status in both men and women.
(5) The results showed that there were significant difference among the extended scores of patient's marital status and the socioeconomic status.
(6) This is understandable: marital rape has not been a part of India’s discourse.
(7) You have to prove there is a need.” Brian, a researcher with a PhD in medical science, was shocked and furious to find himself driven to food banks after a car accident, marital breakdown and sudden unemployment left him without enough money to live on.
(8) To investigate risk factors in male breast cancer, a case-control study of 52 histologically diagnosed cases and 52 controls--matched for age, race, marital status, and hospital--was conducted in 5 U.S. metropolitan areas.
(9) Although sex was not found to be associated with the number of close friends reported by subjects, it was found to be significantly associated with designations of the alcoholic's "significant others", incidence of marital difficulty and with scores on the Definition of Alcohol Scale and the Neuroticism Index.
(10) A model is developed to use marital history data from the U.S. Current Population Survey and mortality statistics from the federal registration system to estimate color differences in (a) the risk of widowhood among women in the working ages and (by the cumulative duration of widowhood.
(11) Other factors such as gender, marital status and the presence of children, relatives and friends in the neighbourhood had no association with loneliness.
(12) Thus shifts in the marital structure between 1961 and 1971 could have provided little impetus to a decline in the CBR of the country.
(13) Overall, the couples who successfully completed therapy were in less strifeful marriages and were confronted with specific life change events as opposed to the couples who dropped out, who gave evidence of chronic marital difficulties.
(14) Likewise, risk did not vary materially according to history of abortions when marital status was controlled for.
(15) Of all 17 factors considered, primigravidae showed unadjusted significant associations between preterm delivery and marital status, region of mother's residence, maternal occupation, maternal education and paternal education level.
(16) Causes of the marked secular trends in the cancer mortality and incidence are not clear, but the major causes are suspected to be changes in dietary habits, smoking and drinking habits, and other socio-environmental factors such as marital and reproductive factors.
(17) The overall aim of the current study was to comprehensively evaluate the prevalence, impact, and health correlates of marital aggression in a clinical sample of maritally discordant couples seeking psychological treatment.
(18) Logit models were fitted in order to test the relationship between the relative risk of being admitted and sex, age, marital status, diagnosis, urbanization and distance from facilities.
(19) No significant differences were obtained between the two groups of families on any of the measures of individual, marital, or family functioning.
(20) We found, among other things, that: i) Among the males excessive alcohol consumption tends to be higher in the single marital status, and also in those with a higher number of brothers; ii) On the females on the contrary, single marital status is associates to higher percentages of non excessive alcohol consumption, while the fact of having a higher number of brothers is related to higher rates of non consumption of alcohol.