(1) Regressional analysis of relations between loads and the level of inbreeding in the Adyg population showed the explicit interrelation between the load of autosomal-dominant diseases and the Fst correlation coefficient being 0.89.
(2) However, it should be stressed that none of these mechanisms is mutually exclusive; indeed, the enormous complexity of tumor promotion suggests that several of the mechanisms discussed above may very well be interrelated.
(3) The data collected by several approaches reveal that assembly and maturation of vaccinia involves a tightly coupled sequence of interrelated events including the assembly of the envelope, post-translational cleavage of several virion polypeptides, and induction of the core enzymes.
(4) One hundred and twenty five patients with non-specific lung diseases were exa mined with a view to the relation and interrelations between lung ventilation, acid base equilibrium and lipopectic lung function.
(5) The article reviews practical aspects of tissue fixation and embedding protocols as well as methodologic aspects of the protein A-gold technique; careful control of these interrelated factors is the prerequisite for successful application.
(6) Experimental infection with isolated strains of a similar plasmid profile is simulated, interrelation between the presence of plasmids and ability of the strain to induce generalized Klebsiella infection is shown.
(7) These results confirmed our general hypothesis on the dynamic interrelation between membrane lipids and membrane protein receptors, and they indicate that the widely accepted term "membrane fluidity" requires better consideration for different membrane components.
(8) The complex immunological relationships between schistosomes and their vertebrate hosts are considered to be conveniently divisible into four distinct, though interrelated categories: the parasite's vulnerability to, its evasion of, and its exploitation of the host's immune response, and its stimulation of the host's immune response to produce immunopathology.
(9) Both phenomena are interrelated: disintegration of systems releases its component functional structures from inhibition, and the uncontrolled activity of the disinhibited (hyperactive) functional structures leads further disintegration.
(10) The development of a child affected by prenatal exposure to drugs and alcohol is best understood through a multifactorial model consisting of interrelated prenatal and postnatal factors.
(11) These theories are considered and formulated in interrelated contexts of force, excitation, time, organization, and adaptation.
(12) Assessment of the interrelations among physical activity, diet, and colon cancer suggests that physical activity modifies colon cancer risk associated with diet.
(13) It is known that many of the circulatory variables are interrelated and that some are clearly related to other circadian rhythms.
(14) However, in spite of these similarities, they differentially stimulate estrogenic responses that were previously thought to be interrelated and obligatory for full estrogenic action.
(15) The presumed interrelation between early rearing conditions and the neurobiological status of the infant that might lead to increased risk for despair is not understood.
(16) The rise in frontal DP levels and decrease in late VEP components were interrelated in AD patients.
(17) Studies in which B27 was found more frequently in each of these groups confirm the interrelation and suggest a genetic predisposition with a gene related to B27.
(18) Interrelations between organic, psychogenic and functional disorders are under discussion.
(19) Consistent with theory, the components of defensiveness were interrelated.
(20) A definite inverse interrelation between the brain and the kidney renin-angiotensin systems was established.
(n.) The state of being related by kindred, affinity, or other alliance.
(1) Cellulase regulation appears to depend upon a complex relationship involving catabolite repression, inhibition, and induction.
(2) The taxonomic relationship of strains H4-14 and 25a with previously described Xanthobacter strains was studied by numerical classification.
(3) We sought additional evidence for an inverse relationship between functional CTL-target cell affinity on the one hand, and susceptibility of the CTL-mediated killing to inhibition by alpha LFA-1 and alpha Lyt-2,3 monoclonal antibodies on the other hand.
(4) No consistent relationship could be found between the time interval from SAH to operation and the severity of vasospasm.
(5) The observed relationship between prorenin and renin substrate concentrations might be a consequence of their regulation by common factors.
(6) However, the relationships between sociometric status and social perception varied as a function of task.
(7) Phenotypic relationships were examined between final score and 13 type appraisal traits and first lactation milk yield from 2935 Ayrshire, 3154 Brown Swiss, 13,110 Guernsey, 50,422 Jersey, and 924 Milking Shorthorn records.
(8) A definite relationship between intelligence level and the type of muscle disease was found.
(9) After a discussion of the therapeutic relationship, several coping strategies which have been used successfully by many women are described and therapeutic applications are offered.
(10) The judge, Mr Justice John Royce, told George she was "cold" and "calculating", as further disturbing details of her relationship with the co-accused, Colin Blanchard and Angela Allen, emerged.
(11) To investigate the relationship between Helicobacter pylori infection and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) intolerance and the effect of gold use on the seroprevalence of H. pylori.
(12) The main result of the correspondence analysis is a geometric map of this relationship showing how the relative frequencies of headache types change with age.
(13) A topographic relationship was recognized between the MM and the anterior thalamic nuclei.
(14) A J-shaped relationship with a dip at the middle SBP (140-149 mmHg) was recognized between treated SBP and CVD.
(15) This exploratory survey of 100 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) was conducted (1) to learn about the types and frequencies of disability law-related problems encountered as a result of having RA, and (2) to assess the respective relationships between the number of disability law-related problems reported and the patients' sociodemographic and RA disease characteristics.
(16) To estimate the age of onset of these differences, and to assess their relationship to abdominal and gluteal adipocyte size, we measured adiposity, adipocyte size, and glucose and insulin concentrations during a glucose tolerance test in lean (less than 20% body fat), prepubertal children from each race.
(17) Comparison if single injections of MSB and atropine in normal subjects also demonstrated a more reliable dose-response relationship with MSB.
(18) Obesity in the Pimas is familial and has complex relationships with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, a common disease in this population.
(19) Reasonably good agreement is seen between theoretical apparent rate-vesicle concentration relationships and those measured experimentally.
(20) David Cameron has insisted that membership of the European Union is in Britain's national interest and vital for "millions of jobs and millions of families", as he urged his own backbenchers not to back calls for a referendum on the UK's relationship with Brussels.