(n.) One of intermediate order between angels and men.
(1) Paul Doyle Kick-off Sunday midday Venue St Mary’s Stadium Last season Southampton 2 Leicester City 2 Live Sky Sports 1 Referee Michael Oliver This season G 18, Y 60, R 1, 3.44 cards per game Odds H 5-6 A 4-1 D 5-2 Southampton Subs from Taylor, Martina, Stephens, Davis, Rodriguez, Sims, Ward-Prowse Doubtful Bertrand, Davis, Van Dijk (all match fitness) Injured Boufal (knee, Jan), Hesketh (ankle, Feb), Targett (hamstring, Feb), Austin (shoulder, Mar), Pied (knee, Jun), Gardos (knee, unknown) Suspended None Form DWLLLL Discipline Y37 R2 Leading scorer Austin 6 Leicester City Subs from Zieler, Hamer, Wasilewski, Gray, Fuchs, James, Okazaki, Hernández, Kapustka, King Doubtful None Injured None Suspended None Unavailable Amartey, Mahrez, Slimani (Africa Cup of Nations) Form LDLWDL Discipline Y44 R1 Leading scorers Slimani, Vardy 5
(2) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Trump signs order reviving controversial pipeline projects “The Obama administration correctly found that the Tribe’s treaty rights needed to be respected, and that the easement should not be granted without further review and consideration of alternative crossing locations,” said Jan Hasselman, an attorney for the Standing Rock Sioux tribe.
(3) "Hence, Ruud Geels, a striker, had a squad number of one while the goalkeeper Jan Jongbloed wore No8.
(4) Jan Krcmar observes: "Hang on a minute there, Drogba just clearly clapped his hands!
(5) Jan Fook is popular with listeners because the capacity to critically reflect on what we do is core to social work practice.
(6) This was raised in a recent paper by market specialist Jan Chipchase on innovative mobile use in developing countries.
(7) The results of 10 cases of tubal pregnancy treated by conservative surgery from Jan. 1983 to May 1987 were presented.
(8) Moreover, with the long-term injury casualty Younès Kaboul still to feature in pre-season, Jan Vertonghen out with ankle damage and William Gallas released, Villas-Boas now has only one fit, senior centre-half in Michael Dawson.
(9) Data are gathered from the computerized records of the regional dialysis and transplantation registry, which collects information on 3,567 pts, 2,243 of which entered since Jan. 1981 and 1,808 alive at Dec. 1987.
(10) A computer-based search was conducted of medical and necropsy records of horses admitted to the teaching hospital from Jan 1, 1979, to Dec 31, 1987, to obtain the records of all horses admitted to the hospital for colic and subsequently found to have gastric rupture.
(11) Using the life table method, 962 cases of infarction, 279 cases of hemorrhage, and 243 cases of undetermined type of stroke, occurring in Manitoba between Jan 1, 1970, and June 30, 1971, were analyzed for factors affecting survival.
(12) Pledge news: harsh • 26 Jan , Darragh MacAnthony, Peterborough chairman on the "incredibly harsh" abuse by fans of manager Mark Cooper: "Nobody has given the bloke a chance.
(13) In the Institute of Venereology, 5351 patients (75.1% of males, 24.9% females), intravenous drug users (IVDU), have been tested for the presence of HIV antibodies in the period from Jan 1986 to Dec 31 1989.
(14) Antibiotic sensitivity of H. influenzae collected from 8 hospital laboratories in the Sendai area during Jan. and Apr., 1984 were determined.
(15) "Columnist Jan Moir's comments on the singer's shocking death sparked an extraordinary online response using sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
(16) Forty-four infants, 2 to 90 days of age, with severe obstructive lesions of the aortic arch, underwent emergency surgical correction between Jan. 1, 1966, and April 1, 1975.
(17) Among 30,940 live births at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Women's Hospital, 183 deliveries occurred between Jan. 1, 1985, and Dec. 31, 1990, that were coded for the diagnosis of asthma.
(18) He used the internal mammary artery pedicle (Kolesov's pedicle, Feb. 25, 1964) and described beadlike nodules and a dimpling of the epicardium over the atherosclerotic coronary artery (Kolesov's groove sign, Jan. 26, 1965).
(19) Three Republican Arizona state senators who voted for a bill allowing business owners with strongly held religious beliefs to refuse service to gay people sent a letter to governor Jan Brewer on Monday urging her to veto the legislation.
(20) Jan Vertonghen: Tottenham can do something special under Pochettino Read more This is not to suggest Leicester are unworthy league winners.
(n.) A twilled cotton cloth.
(1) That's why the big dreams have come from the smaller candidates such as the radical left's Jean-Luc Mélenchon.
(2) His bracelets and his hair, neatly gathered in a colourful elasticated band, contrast with his unflashy day-to-day uniform of checked shirts, jeans or cheap chinos and trainers.
(3) We will together face the terrorist menace,” said Jean-Claude Juncker , president of the European commission, whose headquarters lie just a few hundred metres from the metro.
(4) And if the fathers of Europe, Jean Monnet and Robert Schuman , were alive today, they would see that their aim, to get Europe to move to a proper union through a series of crises, has moved a step closer.
(5) Crisis engulfs Gabon hospital founded to atone for colonial crimes Read more At least seven people died and more than 1,000 were arrested in violent protests following the announcement of the election result earlier this month, which the leader of the opposition, Jean Ping, said Bongo, the incumbent, had rigged.
(6) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Ramzan Kadyrov is joined by Jean-Claude Van Damme and Hilary Swank at his birthday party in Grozny in 2011.
(7) Some women attended the protest wearing jeans and T-shirts, while others took the mission of reclaiming the word "slut" – one of the stated objectives of the movement – more literally and turned out in overtly provocative fishnets and stilettos.
(8) At Montpellier, the director, Jean-Paul Montanari, said he expected the whole festival industry to collapse but blamed the centre-right government's lack of interest in culture.
(9) The Front National, founded by Jean-Marie Le Pen in 1972, has never been this close to installing its leader inside the gilded rooms of the Élysée Palace.
(10) In his V-neck sweater, dad jeans and white New Balance sneakers, Michael Lewis doesn’t look like a troublemaker.
(11) Angela Merkel has thrown her weight behind Jean-Claude Juncker for the next European commission leader, dealing a blow to David Cameron's attempts to block Luxembourg's former prime minister from taking up the role.
(12) That is how it was discovered that entries relating to the Hillsborough disaster had been offensively edited from an address in Whitehall and – as the Guardian reports – so too have entries relating to the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.
(13) • David Hinds (Barbados), Mark Bob Forde (Barbados), Richard Groden (Trinidad & Tobago), Yves Jean-Bart (Haiti) and Horace Reid (Jamaica) all received a warning.
(14) Sitting opposite her as she eats croissants and fixes on espresso it is hard to equate the immaculate perfection of Guillem the performer, in bobbed wig and suspenders last night, with the awkwardly engaging and somewhat bed-headed Guillem in skinny jeans and T-shirt this morning.
(15) So maybe there’s another union that needs a little taming.” He also said that Trump was not a fan of the EU, described it as “supranational and unelected” and attacked the European commission’s president, Jean-Claude Juncker.
(16) The only entirely original stage work from this period was the spectacular one-man show Needles And Opium in 1991, which intermingled stories of love and addiction from the lives of Jean Cocteau and Miles Davis with an account of the meltdown of one of Lepage's own long-term relationships.
(17) "Ninety per cent of our customers can walk in and spend $35,000 in one visit without thinking about it," store director Jean Miguel Darde said.
(18) Shortly afterwards, he was reported to have had a son, Jean, with a French-Cambodian woman.
(19) Luxembourg’s foreign minister, Jean Asselborn, said: “After the Trump victory and the Brexit vote, Austria’s voters have shown that reason, tolerance and humanity are not foreign concepts for elections in the European Union.
(20) With the final senate results still awaited, the Socialist leader, Jean-Christophe Cambadélis, played down the scale of his party’s defeat, saying it had feared greater gains by the opposition right-wing parties.