(1) On both days, blood was collected by jugular venepuncture at 10.30 h, and then again 2, 4, 6 and 24 h later.
(2) The influence of the various concepts for the induction of lateral structure formation in lipid membranes on integral functional units like ionophores is demonstrated by analysing the single channel current fluctuations of gramicidin in bimolecular lipid membranes.
(3) In Patient 2 they were at first paroxysmal and unformed, with more prolonged metamorphopsia; later there appeared to be palinoptic formed images, possibly postictal in nature.
(4) National policy on the longer-term future of the services will not be known until the government publishes a national music plan later this term.
(5) Six hours later, bronchoalveolar lavage was performed.
(6) The present findings indicate that the deafferented [or isolated] hypothalamus remains neuronally isolated from the environment if the operation is carried out later than the end of the first week of life.
(7) Nine months later, the animals were sacrificed, the esophagus and the gastric stump were removed for histologic examination.
(8) In addition to the aqueduct other associated inner ear anomalies have been identified in 60% of this population including: enlarged vestibule (14); enlarged vestibule and lateral semicircular canal (7); enlarged vestibule and hypoplastic cochlea (4); and hypoplastic cochlea (4).
(9) Developing seminiferous tubules and interstitial cells were first seen on day 26, and were well established one day later.
(10) In this phase the educational practices are vastly determined by individual activities which form the basis for later regulations by the state.
(11) The adaptive filter processor was tested for retrospective identification of artifacts in 20 male volunteers who performed the following specific movements between epochs of quiet, supine breathing: raising arms and legs (slowly, quickly, once, and several times), sitting up, breathing deeply and rapidly, and rolling from a supine to a lateral decubitus position.
(12) Endoscopic retrograde cholangiography failed to demonstrate any bile ducts in the right postero-lateral segments of the liver, the "naked segment sign".
(13) On the way back to Pristina later, the lawyer told me everything was fine.
(14) Our experience indicates that lateral rhinotomy is a safe, repeatable and cosmetically sound procedure that provides and excellent surgical approach to the nasal cavity and sinuses.
(15) Intraepidermal clefting starts at the junction between the basal and epidermal layers, and later involves all of the levels of the stratum spinosum.
(16) In later phases, mast cells appeared in the newly formed marrow in the external callus.
(17) Five days later, the animals were randomly assigned to one of four treatment groups: Group 1 received intracranial implantation of controlled-release polymers containing dexamethasone; Group 2 received intraperitoneal implantation of controlled-release polymers containing dexamethasone; Group 3 received serial intraperitoneal injections of dexamethasone; and Group 4 received sham treatment.
(18) We conclude that the rat somatosympathetic reflex consists of an early excitatory component due to the early activation of RVL-spinal sympathoexcitatory neurons with rapidly conducting axons and a later peak that may arise from the late activation of these same neurons as well as the early activation of RVL vasomotor neurons with more slowly conducting spinal axons.
(19) Moments later, Strauss introduces the bold human character with an energetic, upwards melody which he titles "the climb" in the score.
(20) This was followed by loud applause for Gündogan and De Bruyne, when each was later taken off.
(adv.) At the present time; at this moment; at the time of speaking; instantly; as, I will write now.
(adv.) Very lately; not long ago.
(adv.) At a time contemporaneous with something spoken of or contemplated; at a particular time referred to.
(adv.) In present circumstances; things being as they are; -- hence, used as a connective particle, to introduce an inference or an explanation.