(n.) An easy gait, consisting of long running strides or leaps.
(1) (Williamson, D.H., Lopes-Vieira, O., and Walker, B.
(2) Yet mid-afternoon on June 12 2000, Lopes Neves embarked on the most traumatic bus journey of her life.
(3) His intoxicated lope through a park was captured on CCTV and later posted on YouTube .
(4) Chelsea overcome nerves to top group and move into last 16 at Porto’s expense Read more Although Paco Alcácer drew a save from Anthony Lopes, Lyon were the better side, allowed to travel a long way when they came forward, and it was not a huge surprise when Cornet scored.
(5) 32, 1003; Steiner, L. A., & Lopes, A. D. (1979) Biochemistry (preceding paper in this issue)].
(6) "The fall in infant mortality is the result of families having greater access to information, health services and income," Brazil's social development and hunger minister, Marcia Carvalho Lopes, says.
(7) "After the first teargas bomb, my brother and I ran with a few others to flee the police," said Julia Lopes, 27, who was among 30,000 local people demonstrating before the Brazilian national side's showcase Confederations Cup match against Mexico.
(8) Finally, 30 minutes later, Bloomberg loped onstage, a protocol-observant second ahead of South Africa's president, Jacob Zuma.
(9) 1984; Lopes and Guggino 1987; Richards and Dawson 1986) as well as chloride channel activity (Hudson and Schultz 1988).
(10) The one-time trio have been performing with Lil Mama in place of the late Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes .
(11) "There is a big possibility of … President [Lula] being a candidate again either in 2014 or in 2018," admitted Marcia Carvalho Lopes, Brazil's minister for social development.
(12) The cytoplasm revealed well dev-loped granular endoplasmic reticulum and multiple Golgi complexes.
(13) Previous guests include the Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose, compared to whom Lopes seemed to suggest a squad of footballers would be a piece of cake.
(14) Not used Lopes, Bruno Alves, Carvalho, Vieirinha, André Gomes, Rafa Silva, Eliseu, Eduardo, Danilo Pereira.
(15) 5.30pm GMT Tottenham's striker hunt ... Spurs continue to serenade Damiao but they have others irons in the fire too: word is they're nattering with Lyon about Lisandro Lopes.
(16) Especially "bi-loped flaps" will be used, and some variations of this type of flap are described.
(17) All of a sudden, Lopes Neves realised that she and a dozen other passengers were trapped inside - hijacked by an extremely agitated, apparently drugged-up young man.
(18) The Second Coolest Person in the World (cf last week's NME ) lopes into the offices of Rough Trade Records in cords and round-neck woolly, a stick insect wrapped in secondhand chic.
(19) "The PT is going to explode, it will be all about the women," Lopes said, outlining the party's plans to field female candidates in several of Minas Gerais' largest cities, among them Governador Valadares and Juiz de Fora.
(20) Lopes drafted the Maria da Penha law five years ago, to offer protection to women who were victims or likely to become victims of domestic violence.
(n.) One who, or that which, lopes; esp., a horse that lopes.
(n.) A swivel at one end of a ropewalk, used in laying the strands.
(1) The incompatibility group W plasmid pSa suppresses Agrobacterium tumefaciens oncogenicity (J. Loper and C. Kado, J. Bacteriol.
(2) CYP52A2 is located 1 kb upstream from CYP52A1, the previously characterized P450 gene [Sanglard and Loper, Gene 76 (1989) 121-136] and shows the same orientation.
(3) "We were called spies, pryers, mass-eavesdroppers, nosey parkers, peeping-toms, lopers, snoopers, envelope-steamers, keyhole artists, sex maniacs, sissies and society playboys."
(4) This mutant can utilize L-histidinol as sole source of carbon and nitrogen and has a 60-fold increased histidinol dehydrogenase (HDH) content (Dhawale, Creaser & Loper, 1972).