(n.) The common European gull (Larus canus); -- called also mar. See New, a gull.
(1) 99mTc-MAA accumulation was seen in the left lobe of the liver in a patient with occlusion of the IVC and common iliac veins.
(2) Twenty thermally injured patients who could not tolerate enteral nutrition support were randomized to receive parenteral nutrition (PN) with either modified amino acids (MAA) or standard amino acids (SAA).
(3) To determine if embolization of sclerosant to or through the pulmonary circulation occurs, chest scintigrams were performed following intravariceal injection of 1-3 mCi 99m-Tc-MAA mixed with 5-20cc of sclerosant in 18 patients undergoing a total of 25 sclerotherapy sessions.
(4) Monoclonal antibodies (MoAbs) 225.28, 657.9, and 902.5 recognizing distinct epitopes of the human high molecular weight melanoma associated antigen (HMW-MAA) were used to investigate the molecular and cellular heterogeneity of the HMW-MAA synthesized by human melanoma cells.
(5) Clones from Me28 presented a marked heterogeneity for class-I and class-II HLA antigens but were more homogeneous for MAA.
(6) Co-administration of MAA and CoCl2 enhanced the MAA-induced increase of hepatic microsomal gamma-GTP activity in rats.
(7) Furthermore, it appears that MAA is the proximate toxicant for ME-induced alterations in the immune system, as has been demonstrated for ME-induced reproductive and developmental toxicity.
(8) Therefore we conclude that 99mTc-MAA perfusion combined with preoperative intra-arterial infusion is a very useful method in cases involving limb salvage surgery.
(9) Using MAA, three forms of actin have been identified in the whole fluke and a single one in the tegumental spines.
(10) Half-lives vary from 1 to 2 hours with propyphenazone, to about 7 hours with dipyrone (2 hours for the active metabolite of dipyrone, 4-methylaminoantipyrine, MAA).
(11) Pulmonary scintigraphy using 99mTc-MAA clearly demonstrated a perfusion defect in the entire left lung of an 11-month-old girl with endobronchial foreign body.
(12) Release of MAA did not result solely from cell death since it was greater than that of 51Cr-labeled molecules and cell viability was over 98%.
(13) We have previously shown that affinity chromatography on insolubilized anti-idiotypic MAbs is a useful method for purifying immunoreactive anti-HMW-MAA MAb TP61.5 from 125I-labelled MAb preparations and that not all the anti-idiotypic MAbs are useful for this purpose.
(14) Preferential DNA-mediated transferability of the 96-kDa MAA+ phenotype into B78H1 cells as compared with LMTK- mouse fibroblasts suggests host cell specificity of 96-kDa MAA gene expression.
(15) The effects of IFN-gamma on the cytoplasmic MAA are similar to those of leukocyte and fibroblast interferons, whereas those on the membrane-bound MAA are significantly different.
(16) The mouse anti-idiotype (anti-id) monoclonal antibody (mAb) IMel-1 recognizes an idiotope in the antigen combining site of the immunizing anti-human high molecular weight melanoma-associated antigen (HMW-MAA) mAb 225.28.
(17) However, the degree of heterogeneity of HMW-MAA within a positive primary ALM lesion, as measured by the percentage of stained melanoma cells, is lower than that of Mr 97,000 MAA and GD3.
(18) In vitro incubation of melanoma cells with a combination of the three 125I-labeled anti-HMW-MAA MoAbs results in a marked additive binding only when the MoAbs are used at saturating concentrations.
(19) A method was developed for the analysis of 99mTc MAA perfusion and 99mTc phytate colloid aerosol inhalation distribution patterns.
(20) In cases of symptoms of venous disease, phleboscintigrams showed such pathological features as construction or dilation of veins, foci of accumulated 99mTc-labeled MAA and collateral blood flow.
(n.) The principal or ruling evil spirit.
(n.) A female demon who torments people in sleep by crouching on their chests or stomachs, or by causing terrifying visions.
(n.) The Patagonian cavy (Dolichotis Patagonicus).
(1) (“The Dynasty of Bush” sounds like a terribly disparaging term for Linda Evans, Kate O’Mara and Joan Collins .
(2) From one phasmid, several marA-containing fragments were cloned: those of greater than or equal to 7.8 kbp restored the ability to form Mar mutants in a deletion strain.
(3) Insertion of Tn5 into marA (min 34.05 on the chromosome) led to a return of the wild-type patterns of norfloxacin accumulation, fluoroquinolone and other antimicrobial agent susceptibilities, and outer membrane protein profile, including partial restoration of OmpF.
(4) O'Mara also asked the jurors about when they thought self-defense could be used.
(5) Emily ( Rooney Mara ), a young woman being treated by Banks for depression, threatens to move to another doctor if Banks doesn't give her the course of treatment she wants.
(6) The deletion strain could be complemented in trans by introduction of intact marA+ on plasmid F'506.
(7) There may be lingering doubts over whether Meryl Streep , Viola Davis or outside bet Rooney Mara will claim the Academy Award for best actress later this month, and no-one is absolutely certain if Jean Dujardin , George Clooney or Gary Oldman will be picking up the equivalent male gong at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.
(8) Amblyomma cohaerens nymphs, which had been collected as engorged larvae from African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) in the Mara region of Kenya, transmitted a theilerial parasite to a steer.
(9) Mara And Dann, An Adventure, is published by Flamingo at £16.99 Life at a glance Doris May Lessing Born: October 22, 1919; Kermanshahan, Persia (now Iran).
(10) Before his election, he worked as an event organiser and, before that, as a press, parliamentary and campaigns officer for a national disability rights charity.“Having a disability can make us more passionate, resilient, empathetic and hard working,” O’Mara said in an interview last year.
(11) Asked if Zimmerman was scared for his future, O'Mara said: "I think he's going to be great, I think he's still worried and hopefully everyone will respect the jury's verdict as they should and most have said they will, and we'll take it day by day.
(12) Numerous media have followed, including one conservative publication that’s gone as far as to blame the environmental plans of the province’s new leftist government, but there’s no evidence to support this, says Mara Grunau of Canada’s Centre for Suicide Prevention director.
(13) O'Mara, however, argued successfully that the science behind their testimony failed to meet Florida's stringent legal standards and Judge Nelson ordered that neither expert could take the stand during the trial because it would "confuse issues [and] mislead the jury".
(14) Lisa Nandy, who chairs the parliamentary group on corporate responsibility, said the North Mara mine had 'a major problem'.
(15) "What I find most inspiring is how she expresses her sensuality," says Mara Carlyle, who made one of last year's most critically lauded albums, Floreat.
(16) Nymphal Rhipicephalus appendiculatus (Trans-Mara) were fed on a steer infected with a Theileria parva parva (Kilae 1) stock isolated from an indigenous steer in the Trans-Mara Division, Kenya, which had a high piroplasm parasitaemia.
(17) Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda objected multiple times during O'Mara's line of questioning, eventually leading to Judge Debra Nelson to twice read what will be the jury instruction once the final jury is selection.
(18) Fan ire over casting – the movie features Miles Teller as Mr Fantastic, Kate Mara as Invisible Woman, Michael B Jordan as The Human Torch and Jamie Bell as The Thing – would appear to be a storm in a superhero tea cup.
(19) We will be delving into [the report], we will be reviewing that to see what is in there is accurate, which is inaccurate, which is a misstatement, which are examples that may be factual, may not be factual.” “Other parts of the country have shown outrage at this type of behavior by police,” said Mara Brown of Cleveland, an emergency medical technician, “but Cleveland has a history of using many types of devices – from the business leaders ignoring things to control of the media to political leaders favoring the status quo – to keep things quiet.” At the grocery store in Cleveland’s Glenville neighborhood where Jones was killed hardly anyone was around on Monday afternoon.
(20) It started with a week's safari in the Masai Mara, where they saw zebras, wildebeest and a cheetah with her spiky-haired cub.